jonthejedi's mancave 2.0

Reaction score
Nice pics. How do you like the Rogue One TIE Pilot? I know the suit is different and the helmet is painted differently, but is he worth picking up if one owns the ANH version?
I have both of them, and if you just want to own one Tie Pilot I'd say both are equally looking great. The Rogue One version has a suit that imitates a kind of leathery material, feels a lot more like a WW2 pilot suit and it adds a nice touch. Oh and the old version has a holster for the blaster, when the RO one doesn't have it.

Reaction score
Thanks my friend! Yes, those are Ikea lights you can control the whole spectrum with. My Cairo Indy looks great with yellow, as do the sandtroopers and Jabba. Unfortunately...Dengar was not what arrived last night...it was a 2nd Zuckuss. Uh oh...Sideshow will send me Dengar when Zuckuss is on the way. 1st time that’s ever happened.

Reaction score
Great Display of Hunters, Jon! Looking forward to seeing Dengar complete your set up.

Reaction score
The “smugglers’ corner of the mancave...with new corner shelving & Falcon lightspeed print:

Reaction score
Thanks my friends! Mancave is always a work in progress...and an exercise of logistics to squeeze more space for this addictive hobby.

Reaction score
...if I had more money, I would surely get a more model-accurate Falcon, but the truth is...I love that BMF, and wanted to work it into the collection.

Reaction score
That Falcon is a rarity itself these days and rather expensive i might add. Great display as always :)

Reaction score
Two new additions(arriving a day apart) for the TLJ wing of the mancave. If I can sell something...I’d like to get the Kylo Ren and 1 more Praetorian. In my main SW corner, I could never arrive at a wall display piece I was 100% happy with...I tried a lightsaber print, the DS light, the Disney Imperials print with Vader, Krennic, and the Hayden C. split Vader/Anakin photo. I finally settled on this Tom Jung cardstock SW Episode IV lobby insert. For years it’s been packed away, and I thought it was NSS from 1977. As it turns out, it was used by Fox for the first VHS release in 1980, I believe.

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Yeah, the Jung is it...the space wouldn’t support a 27x40” 1-sheet, and everything else I tried was too overwhelming. The vertical poster worked the best, I believe.

Reaction score
“Rebel scum sighted”...a combination of Sideshow, Kotobukia & Kenner12” scales.

Hoping Hot Toys tackles the ROTJ biker scout someday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine too...I love the dynamic pose. I sold some Koto & Medicom to fund future Hot Toys purchases...but couldn’t part with this guy. Wish I had room for ROTJ Luke, ERG & new Emperor.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well...it’s been a long time coming, but I finally got LED strip lights installed in all six of my Ikea Detolf cases.
I purchased these at my local Home Depot.
pix below:

Last edited:
Reaction score
What I like about your man cave is..... like me you are ALL over the place as a general fan of SCI-FI! Great use of the lighting on the aliens/predator figures... GC

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks to some really good ebay sales...I was able to bring The Emperor home. So glad, too...he jumps off the shelf. I have five Luke’s already, but may have to consider ROTJ version.

Reaction score
Thanks Sergiu! The Ikea LED’s really make the Force lightning pop. Better in person...my crappy iPad pix don’t do it justice.