jonthejedi's mancave 2.0

Reaction score
First Rogue One figure arrived late last night, and extremely pleased. Another addition to the trooper shelf, with my Death Trooper Deluxe Version arriving next week as well.

Reaction score
Finally a new bounty hunter for the "Jabba" shelf. Love the rifle in this position, as it gives 4-LOM a sniper element.

Reaction score
Classic Bounty Hunters! Has zuckuss been announced to complete the set? I think Dengar has been shown?

Reaction score
Yes...Zuckuss is due Nov. 2017-Jan. 2018(Ltd. edition 2000), with Dengar last later in 2018.

Reaction score
Here is the Rogue One "wing"(shelf) of the mancave...with new additions Deathtrooper & Chirrut. I have added a framed, graphic cardstock poster my theater chain((Cinemark) was giving out. Next up will be Jyn Erso deluxe edition.

Reaction score
Thanks to Sergiu's advice/encouragement...and LightSword's masterful guide on assembly & potentially fragile areas, I was able to pick up the Imperial Probe Droid on Sideshow's 2nd go-around with less trepidation. It's massive out of the box. I was prepared with fresh button cell batteries(2 out of 3 were corroded upon arrival/inspection), a set of 3/8" clear acrylic rods, and the proper tools. Smooth assembly process with 0 collateral damage...again thanks to LightSword's pictorials. Really happy with this piece now that I have it. Hoping I can get the Hot Toys snowtrooper, even though I'm pretty happy with Sideshow's effort.

Reaction score
I had to/have to agree...it looks massive perched between the snowtrooper & AT-AT Driver. Very happy with it once in hand.

Reaction score
Jon, your Imperial display with the Probe Droid now added to it looks great! Actually I had a chance to check out your entire collection, which I hadn't done before, and it looks fantastic. I love seeing the variety of collectibles you have from different movies. Love the Charlton Heston picture next to the Planet of the Apes figures and everything else. I admire your dedication to collecting, and wanted to congratulate you for a job well done.

Julian/LightSword

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for your support & kind words...and above all, for stopping by to check out the mancave. It will always be predominantly Star Wars, but I had to work in those other popular franchises I love & grew up with. By years' end, I could have Big Chief Sean Connery James Bond, at least one Jyn Erso, Rogue One TIE pilot, Mondo Alfred Hitchcock, Ellen Ripley from '79 Alien, Legolas from LOTR, Hot Toys snowtrooper, DC Suicide Squad Harley Quinn, and maybe one other. 2018 should yield remaining two bounty hunters, Jyn in Imperial disguise, DS gunner, and even more.

Reaction score
All fantastic movies to collect from. Like you I grew up seeing all of them. To this day for instance, I consider the first Planet of the Apes a much better film than any of the new ones. Sean Connery, Alfred Hitchcock, Sigourney Weaver, Alien etc, etc , etc. all great actors, directors, movies. It's good to have room to collect all you want. Most likely I'll be doing like you once we get to move back up north. I need a whole basement for myself and my son. My wife collects I Love Lucy dolls; my son and I are always looking for SW stuff, BTTF, Harry Potter, LOTR, etc. I'll keep dropping by your mancave every now and again. Enjoy collecting!

Reaction score
You do the same. I look forward to seeing your finished basement once you move.

Reaction score
Here is my Medicom 1/6(slightly off) scale collection of figures in their new home. I regret not picking up the TIE pilot.

Reaction score
Medicoms are still present in my collection, well with the exception of ROTS Vader which I recently sold. They are nice figs, in a way better than the Sideshow counterparts

Reaction score
I let my Medi Maul go recently. That's cool you've kept them, Jon. It's nice to have different representations in ones collection if you have the space.

Reaction score
I enjoyed the RealActionHero line...even though I skipped ROTJ Luke, TIE Pilot & others. I wish I had more Marmit(only have orange pauldron sandtrooper). I also have The Rocketeer 2.0.

Reaction score
I've been trying to tweek things around in the mancave to get some space for future collectibles. I purchased a custom 1/6 stand off eBay for the droids(may have to get the Jawas now), added the Disney Elite Krennic with Hot Toys base(also getting a custom name plaque) plus gave Han & Chewie their own corner "wing" in the museum with their signature vehicle. Hope you enjoy!

Reaction score
Ebay seller was cocoboloboy with custom plaques by Display Heroes...very gorgeous work. Not a big fan of those SSC hex. bases, personally.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like your droid display, look really good. I've seen them on SSF too.

Reaction score
Always has been...always will be-the sandtrooper! With the snowtrooper a close 2nd.

Reaction score
Cool collection, Jon! Amazing to think that's an easy two grands worth of action figures in those two pics...i guess we all must have expensive taste:)