Johnboy Walton's Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Hey everyone, here's the place to leave feedback for any trades/sales we have.

Thanks!
cool.gif

Reaction score
Re: Johnboy Walton\'s trade feedback

I am Johnboy_Walton's first trade!
wink.gif
It couldnt have gone smoother, he's really easy to deal with and an overall nice guy. Thanks!

Reaction score
Re: Johnboy_Walton trade feedback

Back-to-back trades with Johnboy_Walton and it was flawless like the last. He did an excellent job packing all the items to make sure they werent damaged, he really goes the extra mile and is generous in trades! Thanks again.

Reaction score

Just wrapped up my first trade with Johnboy_Walton (David R.), which was A-1 in every regard. Very friendly and articulate communication, super fast shipping, impeccable packaging, and truly awesome goods, including several fabulous extras! Recommended VERY highly to all!

Thanks again, David, and keep up the excellent work on your customs! Hope we can do this again sometime!
smile.gif

Cheers,
the Findswoman

Reaction score

Johnboy_Walton is a great guy. I got my package from him and to my surprise with many extras
shocked.gif
. Great trader with great communication and excellent packing skills would highly recommend to anyone. Smooth deal and he even took the time and care in packaging up my stuff
shocked.gif
. Very nice guy to deal with and I would deal with him any time
wink.gif
. Thanks again Johnboy_Walton.
roron corobb

Reaction score

Back to back feedback for Johnboy_Walton, and still a great guy. Another great deal and I had to repay his kindness from our last deal. Great guy to deal with and I look forward to the next time. Highly recommended as he's off to a great start. Thanks again Johnboy_Walton.
roron corobb

Reaction score

Great trade just completed. The item was as described, shipped quickly, and communcation was great. I hope we can do business again. Thanks.

Reaction score

I just traded with johnboy_walton, and it couldn't have been better. Great shipping, great communication (even from the figures being shipped!). Definitely one to deal with!

Reaction score

I just finished a trade with Johnboy_Walton. Excellent communication and superquick shipping. Awesome dude to trade with.

Reaction score

Johnboy Walton is fantastic! He went above and beyond with packaging and sweetening up the deal. Thanks a ton!

Reaction score

Just completed a deal with Johnboy_Walton.
grin.gif

He answered all of my PMS and did a great packing job. I will definately keep an eye out for any of his posts in the sell threads. Thanx again for all the great additions to my collection.
smile.gif

Reaction score

Extra items, great packaging, awesome prices. Great transaction.

Reaction score
Re: Johnboy Walton\'s Trade & Sale Feedback

What a great guy to deal with! Honest, fair, and highly recommended!

Reaction score

I just completed my first trade with Johnboy_Walton and honeslty couldn't be any happier. The trade offer was more than fair, all of my items arrived as described, packaged right, and shipped fast. Not to mention the extra help in finding some items I've been having a hard time locating and great communication.

All in all this was a perfect transaction with one of the friendliest guys here at RS. A definite top tier 'scummer that everyone should try and deal with. Thanks!

Reaction score

Got my stuff quick and fast. Thanks!

Reaction score

Another great trade with Johnboy_Walton. Again everything went great. Also had to pay him back for a little droid he sent me a while back. Great guy to deal with and I would also highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again Johnboy_Walton and until the next time.
roron corobb

Reaction score

I just completed a trade with David and he's one of the best scummers around! Fast shipping, reliable, patient, and a great human being all around!
smile.gif

Highly recommend trading with him!

Reaction score

Just finished a trade.

Fast shipping, great deal, and figures arrived in excellent condition.

Trade and deal with confidence.

Reaction score

Just finsihed a great Deal with JBW and wow is all I can say Thanks for the Great deal , Fast Shipping, and AWesome DEAL

Reaction score

Just finished a trade with David. I purchased a few gunships from him and they arrived in perfect condition. His communication was great, and his prices were very fair (he even threw in a few extra items). The gunships arrived via fed-ex ground, and packaging was excellent.

I would highly recommend transactions w/ David.

Thanks again!

Reaction score

What can I write about Johnboy Walton that hasn't been stated before. He's a great guy and an even better Scummer. Johnboy really saved the day and hooked me up with an item that I thought was going to be difficult to come by. Dealing with Johnboy was a true pleasure. Thank you again for your help Johnboy Walton
smile.gif
I'll keep an eye out for your posts
wink.gif

Reaction score

Bought some stuff from Johnboy and everything arrived safe, sound and just as described. Great transaction, great communication. A+++!

Reaction score

I've traded with Johnboy_Walton many times, and he is always great to deal with - in our most recent trade he even tossed in some extra parts I needed for customs - an all around fantasic scummer! Thanks again.
wink.gif

Reaction score

Perfect transaction. Great prices, very friendly, and the figures were packed great. The itemized list is something I've only seen him do and it is great because frankly sometimes I forget what I buy haha. Thanks again!

Reaction score

Thanks Dave for the awesome transaction and for the great packing!

Reaction score

Just completed an great trade with John boy Walton. Great communication, super fast shipping and great to deal with
thanks again for everything

Chris
JOB-42-2

Reaction score

David is one heck of a guy to go out of his way to help someone else out by not only finding a bunch of softgoods I could use, but he wouldnt even let me pay him. I hope to be able to return the favor - thank you!

Reaction score

Bought a figure from David - a fantastic experience. Great communication and super fast shipping. I highly recommend you take a look at his items.

Reaction score

If Johnboy Walton ever sells anything, just buy it from him! Great seller who is honest and fast! This is the third transaction with him and he only gets better!

Reaction score

Johnboy Walton is one of the best. Shinning star here on the Rebelscum forum. I have traded with him on multiple occasions and this being no exception. Speedy shipping, great communication, etc, you will always get the best from him being trade, buy, or sell.

I consider him a good friend, as we started a great message chain. Not to mention the biggest surprise I have ever got in a box before in the form of a vintage fresh off the card condition brown snake Yoda
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
. I think he didn’t want to be out done by my surprise I sent
tongue.gif

You can’t go wrong dealing with Johnboy Walton. I would not hesitate to trade with him. Thank you again Johnboy Walton and until the next one
wink.gif

roron corobb

Reaction score

I recently bought a bunch of custom fodder and loose figures from David, but what can I say that I havent said multiple times. He's so generous that he even had trouble fitting everything into the box!
tongue.gif
He's a great guy to deal with and a go-to person if you are in need of parts for customs. I highly recommend that you buy all your custom fodder from him!

Reaction score

Just completed a trade here and man it was great, wouldn't hesitate to trade again!

Reaction score

Just received my stuff from David fast and well packed, plus he threw in a bonus figure. Great guy to deal with. Look forward to dealing with again.

Reaction score

My first trade with Johnboy Walton was my best trade ever. I have made more deals than most collectors if you look at my FB. It truly was amazing! I traded some items for an amazing lot of figure fodder. There was so much great stuff I do not even know where to begin. I really hope to deal with again!

Reaction score

Excellent trade with JBW. Will trade with again - highly recommended! Thanks.

Reaction score

Just had a awesome trade with Johnboy.
Everything went very smooth,would trade with anytime.