Jodo's Basic Figure Collection....Another Angle

Reaction score
That's both delightful and tasteful. That's guest-quality. You and your girlfriend understand how to show stuff in a delightful way.

Reaction score
Thank you sir!!! :) My original plan for that wall was to have 3-4 shelving units, as I've always loved the look of book cases side by side (by side). Unfortunately there isn't enough room in the office to have the shelves and the futon, so by obligation I lost out on the shelving units. :p

I'm still looking for a few other things for the other walls, as they're all blank. I'd like to stick to the black/white color scheme, but I can't really find anything I like just yet.

Reaction score
I ended up moving the furniture around back home, and was able to make room for two new shelving units. I'm still not sure what will be kept on these, so I simply put some stuff on them to see what they might look like:

Additionally, I also got my Helm's Deep AOME diorama back out. My plan is to stain the lighter furniture dark next summer as well, so I think this will look better once I do that.

Reaction score
I like the Sandtrooper layout. It's nice when you can give some space to a display. Out of curiosity, whats the Aliens display that you have there?

Reaction score
This is how I want to display---in scenes from the movie. I need that Cantina bar! Are those from the Power of the Force sets?

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I missed your comments somehow! The Aliens figures are the Hiya Toys 3.75 scale ones, and then I also have some of the larger NECA figures which aren't pictured.

The cantina bar is from the Saga sets. They're pretty cool for sure.

Since becoming single last month, I've been able to change a few things up in my apartment. I swapped the office and bedroom, so now I have more shelves and such. I'll take some more pics of the individual displays tomorrow, but I now have three shelves of Imperials, a comics shelf, Tantive IV, Tantooine, 2 Scariff shelves, Indiana Jones, The Outlander Club, detention block, Star Tours, and Hoth. Eventually I'll also have my custom Blue Leader X-Wing here, and something else for the other shelf...

Meanwhile, back home, I ended up putting a lot more props on display!

Reaction score
I've managed to save the old pictures off of photobucket, so I should have those re-uploaded to IMGUR soon.

In the meantime, here are a few new pictures. I officially have over 100 Stormtroopers on display in my office now!

And my small Death Trooper focus as well:

Reaction score
Here’s some updates pics of stuff in the display closet. I moved the airsoft guns and finally put them in storage (I haven’t played in years now). The stormtroopers also received some TVC reinforcements, and there’s still about twenty or so in storage that just don’t fit on the small shelves. I’ll probably phase some of them into the other displays or figure something

Thoughts on what might be good displays for the two non-diorama shelves in the first picture? The ones between the Sail Barge and Rebel Hagar. I’ve been trying to think of good large scale dioramas/displays for them, but I’m not sure. Maybe Hoth?
EBA5E160-9BEB-4133-BA48-6998C5EFD23F.jpeg
9B054508-1EE2-4DA6-BEC0-3CF4AC4BB742.jpeg
3149E7ED-98C3-4346-8DE5-A4C1EB1BFC9E.jpeg

Here’s what the rest of it looks like as well. I see I haven’t updated this thread since leaving my apartment. Right now, most of my stuff is in storage, especially my Jurassic Park collection. Eventually, my plan is to have a some dioramas or shelf displays for that stuff as well.

AA94B4CD-8335-46C4-BB3F-9AD97A48EBB0.jpeg
CCE36002-1F78-4313-B0CA-93731F19A8C6.jpeg
1358748C-8EDD-4F89-9D6F-CC78D763A4A4.jpeg
B848C3D1-71CB-4AC9-9272-2A20BC9B8BB7.jpeg

Last edited: