Jet Trooper - Gaming Greats (BFII)

Reaction score
I love the look of this thing. I've probably said it before. Not a Clone Wars/Gaming Greats collector in general but I'm really looking forward to this one!

Reaction score
Well, guess what? Hasbro screwed up again and have the lower legs reversed again. I have a feeling that ever since this happened on Clone Pilot Hawk, the mold was labeled wrong because every figure since Hawk that uses these legs have the lower legs reversed. They did it on Rex and now again on the Jet Trooper.

Reaction score
Well, guess what? Hasbro screwed up again and have the lower legs reversed again. I have a feeling that ever since this happened on Clone Pilot Hawk, the mold was labeled wrong because every figure since Hawk that uses these legs have the lower legs reversed. They did it on Rex and now again on the Jet Trooper.
I don’t know how this continues to happen. I get the rationale for still using the old clone parts but at least use the right ones!!!!
Seriously needs to be addressed with the Hasbro team at the next q&a

Reaction score
Got my two from Gamestop Canada this morning. Gorgeous looking figure in the hand, really, really love the paint job.
That said, its a totally different, darker shade to the other 501st blue (but then Rex, Echo and Hawk all look a bit different too).

Also looks way better with a carbine than the tiny blaster pistol they shipped with. Luckily have lots of spares at this point.

Reaction score
I actually cancelled my order as well as the Boss figure. If I see them in person, I may consider, just not feeling them 100%, especially with the lower legs reversed yet again on this mold.

Reaction score
Got my two from Gamestop Canada this morning. Gorgeous looking figure in the hand, really, really love the paint job.
That said, its a totally different, darker shade to the other 501st blue (but then Rex, Echo and Hawk all look a bit different too).

Also looks way better with a carbine than the tiny blaster pistol they shipped with. Luckily have lots of spares at this point.
A friend of mine in Canada got his and the 1st thing he said when he sent me a pic was “didn’t they say on one of those streams that the blue on all these 501st figures match?” 😂

Reaction score
Saw him in store and gave in and bought him. I had to swap the lower legs as Hasbro put them backwards.

Here's a before picture. The diamond is not aligned to the lower legs.
nC9IL4u.jpg

Closeup:
3wz2Uwb.jpg

After closeup:
gXCVEk7.jpg

With Rex and a Gaming Great Stormtrooper
eyMwro1.jpg

nkq9d3O.jpg

From the back, you can see when it's correct, the thinner part is on the inside.
NphO5cY.jpg

Reaction score
Saw him in store and gave in and bought him. I had to swap the lower legs as Hasbro put them backwards.

Here's a before picture. The diamond is not aligned to the lower legs.
nC9IL4u.jpg

Closeup:
3wz2Uwb.jpg

After closeup:
gXCVEk7.jpg

With Rex and a Gaming Great Stormtrooper
eyMwro1.jpg

nkq9d3O.jpg

From the back, you can see when it's correct, the thinner part is on the inside.
NphO5cY.jpg
Well done. It looks MUCH better. I really like the color design on this guy.

Reaction score
Cool looking figure but this will be another pass for me. Really want to scale down my black series purchase in 2022.

Reaction score
It's likely that they already sent out their entire initial shipment and are waiting for more stock before fulfilling additional orders.

Even though you can go to their site right now and order the figure as "in stock"?

Reaction score
I initiated a Chat with CS this morning to ask why mine hadn't shipped, even though the authorization hit my account, and the guy told me that they just got a second shipment and mine would go out in 24-48 hours. Then, not 15 minutes later, I had my order cancelled for some reason??? Still available as "in stock" as reported above. I started another "chat" and the CS person is telling me that this item was cancelled. WOW, it is STILL available on the site, and many of you have tracking numbers for it...

Reaction score
My Jet Trooper arrived today. Woot.

Looking at my orders, my Senate Guard is preparing to ship.

Reaction score
Mine arrived today and I'm pretty happy with it. I like how they made a new torso for the jetpack (which is a recolor of Jango's) and updated helmet (with unpainted head underneath)

I'm glad I checked here to see if it had the same "leg problem" thats been plaguing a lot of troopers. The legs on mine are bent more than usual. All the more to fix them I guess lol.

No pics this time around since my phone is on its last legs... but I'm sure enough people have posted pics so that everyone has a pretty good idea how he looks.

Reaction score
I just received mine and came here to see if everyone’s lower legs are reversed. Yup. I guess there’s no point in returning it for a new one.

I love the figure, but $32+ shipped this thing should have been assembled correctly.

Reaction score
I just received mine and came here to see if everyone’s lower legs are reversed. Yup. I guess there’s no point in returning it for a new one.

I love the figure, but $32+ shipped this thing should have been assembled correctly.
Yeah I completely agree. Its an unfortunate trend with figures using the older clone body recently.

With some work I fixed mine, but I really don't like doing this sort of thing with an expensive (and currently hard to find) figure. Especially since the parts always get some wear and tear in the process. The lower legs and feet aren't molded in blue- but in white- so there are a handful of white spots on the legs and feet now. 😞

Reaction score

That's exactly the reason why I don't buy it. I love Clones and I very much like the paint scheme, but I'm not going to buy a product that is not properly assembled, i. e. defective.
Hasbro, if you keep increasing the prices of your figures then the products' quality should reflect and / or justify that.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's annoying. I had to fix my Jet Trooper, Hawk, and Rex. Rex was the most problematic because his kill marks are now on the wrong side. The other two were fine cause the leg paint was symmetric. It does look much better when you fix it. I posted pics a while back.

Reaction score
Yeah, it's annoying. I had to fix my Jet Trooper, Hawk, and Rex. Rex was the most problematic because his kill marks are now on the wrong side. The other two were fine cause the leg paint was symmetric. It does look much better when you fix it. I posted pics a while back.
I've been able to fix most of my figures, but I decided to not fix my 501st Trooper since he also has unique markings on each leg. Having the stripes on the insides of his legs would drive me nuts. :(

Reaction score
They screw up the 501st too? I didn't get the new ones since I had to original ones so I didn't know. That would drive me nuts too. Glad I didn't get any of the new ones.

Reaction score
They screw up the 501st too? I didn't get the new ones since I had to original ones so I didn't know. That would drive me nuts too. Glad I didn't get any of the new ones.
I wasn't fortunate enough to get the originals, but I managed to get the Archive version which has the leg problem. I don't know how prevalent it is among the re-releases.

Reaction score
Yeah, for this one and Hawk, it is an easy fix, but I shouldn't have to do this. For Rex though, that's harder as the markings on each leg are unique and you can't just swap the legs.
I swapped the legs on my Rex. It really doesn't look too bad. The tick marks may be reversed, but it's not as noticeable as the legs being backwards.