Jedimaster-c's Feedback

Reaction score
Awesome seller, great communication and accurate and fast shipping. Will buy from again.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Had a gread trade with masterc across the pond. Highly recommended and would be happy to trade with again.
Cheers buddy

Reaction score
Yesterday, received my items from my 1st trade with Chad. Items was in perfect condition, no dented cards or packaging and thank you.

Reaction score
Received a Mission Series Rebels pack from jedimasterc after an international trade. Enjoying the Sabine fig already!

Reaction score
Just completed my first trade with jedimasterc. He sent me some HTF figures for my open figure display. Thanks!

Reaction score
Traded a black series 6 inch difure and everything was great. Fast shipping and great packaging, thank you!

Reaction score
Helped me get a HTF figure. Thank you so much. Let me know if I am help you find something. A true scummer.

Reaction score
I've done several transactions with jedimasterc - and they've all been great. He always has an eye out for the wants I post on various threads, and I appreciate all the work that goes into supplying me with toys ('cause I haven't run out of room - yet). Thanks so much!

Reaction score
Great another hard to find figure thanks to this awesome scummer, definitely would do business with again!!!

Reaction score
Jedimasterc and I had a smooth and easy transaction. Great asset to the community. Fast shipping for exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again!

JVM

Reaction score
Recently did my first RS trade with him and everything went better than I could have hoped. Items almost arrived faster than I could send payment over, which has never happened before. Pricing was fair and appropriate. Can't recommend more highly.

Reaction score
Just completed a 6" BS trade with jedimasterc and he was a great guy to deal. Absolutely fantastic experience from start to finish.

Thanks again!

Reaction score
Just completed transaction with Jedimasterc. Hooked me up with a hard-to-find figure at an awesome price. Shipped it quick and packed it well.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Completed a trade this time with JedimasterC. Awesome flexible trader. Packed very carefully. Quick shipping and great communication.

Reaction score
Just received my prize - jedimasterc helped me acquire a Baze Malbus figure not available this side of the border. Kept in contact throughout the deal so that I knew what was going on, and I still got my package in a week-and-a-half.

Reaction score
Jedimaster-c was incredibly helpful in helping me find the missing pieces for my collection. I'd gladly do business with him again in the future.

Reaction score
Thank you again! He picked up a Walmart At-St for me in a trade, something that I would not otherwise have been able to get. Thanks again for going out of your way to trade with me.

Reaction score
Went out of his way to score a trio of exclusive Funko POPs I couldn't find, and had them at my door within 24 hours of my payment. Thanks a million!

Reaction score
Jedimaster-c has always been very helpful, going out of his way to find things for me. He helped again this past week, I will definitely do business with him again. An asset to the site

Reaction score
Traded with Jedimaster-c-- fast shipping and great communication. Would definitely trade again!

Reaction score
I did a deal with jedimasterc and everything was smooth sailing! A great Scummer to work with.

Thanks again, jmc! +50 inter-web points!

Reaction score
Good communication, fast shipping and figures arrived in good condition. Overall positive experience.

Reaction score
I just did another deal with jedimasterc and everything was smooth like butter! He helped me out by picking up some figures I could not locate in the local area.

I have dealt with this Scummer multiple times in the past, and I would not hesitate to do so again in the future.

Thanks again, jedimasterc!

+100 inter-web points

Reaction score
We just completed a trade and everything went smoothly. He made sure to pick a good one with a nice box and was well packed. Thank you

Reaction score
The Master set me up with a couple of Mimban stormies that I wasn't likely to find in my neck of the woods. His timeliness and candour are greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
I was just hooked up with not only 1 but 2 cardbacks(which I obviously collect) by the Master at the cost of shipping alone! Incredibly generous, I thank you and I highly recommend!!

Reaction score
Big thumb up to JedimasterC whom i can't thank enough hooking me up with not only a TVC Jabba's Palace Diorama but also a full Leia Yavin Ceremony wave and an exclusive Yavin Luke on top of that. Thank you from the outer rim of the collecting world.