Jedieb's Office/SW Room 2020-2021

Reaction score
I got my bonus room/office/Star Wars Room pretty much completed earlier this fall. But, we've decided to sell the house. We're looking at moving into an apartment as soon as two of our kids head back to college in January. When we're in the apartment most of my collection will be boxed up and in a storage unit. Hopefully, we'll be moving into our new home early in 2021. I'll take some pics in a few minutes, but don't know when I'll get them up. I want to take some pics before I begin dismantling and boxing some of my LEGO's. That's never fun.

Reaction score
I took pics of the whole room and then I started breaking down my UCS Star Destroyer. Had to start somewhere.

View album 396523That's the whole room, starting from one door and around the four walls. You can see my desk and recording setup in the center. I'm working from home and I have several Zoom and Google Hangouts throughout the week. It's going to take a few weeks to break everything down.

Reaction score
Well, I finished breaking down the Star Destroyer last night. I think I'm going to do the UCS Falcon this afternoon. I'm probably going to start moving stuff into a storage unit this weekend. If I have time I may break down the LEGO Razor Crest I just put together.

Reaction score
Wow!! Thanks for sharing your most impressive collection!! There is so much to see. I am sure I will be checking these pics out over the never several days seeing things that I missed before. Congratulations on the new house. I look forward to seeing the pics of your collection in its new home once you get settled in.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I just got all of my ANH figures off the shelf and bagged. 3 empty shelves.... about 50 to go... ugh