Jedicrippler Feedback Thread

Reaction score
He soooo loved getting those two Watto's Boxes from moi, that he threw in some very cool Star Wars Galaxy 3 cards that I didn't have, just for kicks. Cool, man! Thanks!

Reaction score
Re: Jedicrippler greased the Ghost

Dude, that just sounds sooooo wrong.

But I'm glad you liked the little extra. Hey, you went above, beyond, through, over & around the call of duty to get that second Watto's Box. You earned 'em.

------------------
"See this nose hair. It can act better than you. Actually, if I hold it up to the light it looks like you. In a tuxedo."
Mojo - X-Men

Reaction score
JediCrippler is Strong With The Force!!

The Crippler was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Went out of his way to pick me up a figure I desperately needed and just charge me retail plus shipping. He is a true credit to his race :O) Thanks so much James and thanks for the bookmark as well!!!

MTFBWY,

Jorus C'boath

------------------
God is love, Love is blind, Ray Charles is blind, therefore.....RAY CHARLES MUST BE GOD

Reaction score
jedicrippler is da man!

Jedicrippler was kind enough to hook me up with a Simpsons Comic Book Guy playset. Not only did I not have to feed the scalpers because of this, but he found it on sale for $14 bucks, so I only had to pay $20 after shipping! WooHoo!

Thanks again jedicrippler!

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: czahr ]

Reaction score
jedicrippler comes thru

Quick and honest. Definitely recommended.

Reaction score
Jedicrippler Feedback

Glad to be the one to start up a feedback thread for jedicrippler!
Just completed a smooth transaction with him. Great communication, and paid quickly
Thanks!

Reaction score
Just finished up a smooth transaction with James (jedicrippler). Great dude, and paid super quickly. Keep building, my friend!