Jedi Temple Guard - SL17

Reaction score
The scene is on the bonus content of the Blu-Ray, though without finished effects.

Anyway, glad to see they are making a figure of these guys. SA would have been nice, but I guess it is almost a miracle they are still making TCW figures at this point. Now Hasbro, how about a General Pong Krell? Put him in a Mission Series card for all I care, just as long as they realize this character in plastic form.

Reaction score
But isn't it a time when very few Jedi are even at the Temple? So I would think someone using a disguise would stand out to Jedi, people who are trained at detecting subterfuge. Especially considering their presence would be felt in the Force by them, since they would obviously be nervous.

Reaction score
I hope this figure isn't a one per case, that a lot of people want three or four of, making him impossible to find.

Reaction score
The scene is on the bonus content of the Blu-Ray, though without finished effects.

Anyway, glad to see they are making a figure of these guys. SA would have been nice, but I guess it is almost a miracle they are still making TCW figures at this point. Now Hasbro, how about a General Pong Krell? Put him in a Mission Series card for all I care, just as long as they realize this character in plastic form.
No kidding on Krell. PLEASE!!

Reaction score
I'm really hoping this is shown at SDCC, It's the only SL figure that I'm even excited about!

Reaction score
I'm really hoping this is shown at SDCC, It's the only SL figure that I'm even excited about!
Me too. To be perfectly honest, even with the new black series rumor this is the only figure I'm excited about in ANY line.

Reaction score
Very pretty but shame about the articulation though, eh.

I might get two just to stand there.

Reaction score
Such a nice sculpt, and yet it will be doomed to hold the lightsaber in this riduculous pose with the arm stretched forward, forever.

I don't care so much about the leg articulation here (the robes would get in the way), but the arms should have had at least bending elbows and rotating hands to do something with the lightsaber. Better yet ball jointed shoulders, elbows, and hands. Why oh why didn't they do this figure in the Black Series?

Question of conscience: Do I get the Jedi Temple Guard, because it is one of the very few new characters (outside of Ben10... I mean Rebels), or do I skip this for underarticulation and Euro Price Hike and hope for an SA version later on, which may never come? D'oh.

Reaction score
This figure looks awesome, I honestly think its better than any TBS figure they showed off at SDCC. These new CW characters will grab my attention and my wallet.

Reaction score
This guy turned out great! Super articulation would be ideal, but I guess this is better than nothing.

Hopefully the paint apps look as nice on the final product.

Reaction score
One question though. 5poa this line may be, but are they using swivel heads or ball sockets? The latter might make at least some of these figs buyable.

Reaction score
Together with the SA Season 6 Commander Wolffe, these are the figures that got me the most excited. Really awesome sculpts on both of them.

Reaction score
This figure looks awesome, I honestly think its better than any TBS figure they showed off at SDCC.
I was thinking exactly the same thing, though a lot of that has to do with the character design. And the fact that he's something new, and not yet another Clone, Vader, or Rebel pilot.

GNT

Reaction score
Looks good, something new to add to the collection. Lack of articulation doesn't bother me that much. I'm just glad his been made :)

Reaction score
What medium does this figure come from? As I thought a figure would not be made anymore with the movies coming out

Reaction score
Holy crap! I gotta give Hasbro some credit for a change. Other than Sabine (which they nailed), this was the only 5POA figure to date that I was excited about and they friggin' nailed it! In fact, it may be the best looking 5POA figure yet imo.
Well done Hasbro, well done.
(Now just release Bo-Katan please!!!)

Reaction score
He definitely turned out very nice, count me in for two!

Though I'm secretly hoping they do an SA figure at some point too.

ZX3

Reaction score
This character is exactly the type that should be picked for TBS, and they should be filling SL/MS with core OT and PT characters. And while I am glad that they're putting this figure out in some fashion, I still feel this is a major fumble on Hasbro's part.
Well Hasbro does love to redo stuff. This probably isn't the last time we see this character in plastic.

Reaction score
Wasn't a fan of TCW cartoon, but will definitely be getting this Jedi Temple Guard figure - looks fantastic, and I'll probably get two - if I can find them...

Reaction score
Well Hasbro does love to redo stuff. This probably isn't the last time we see this character in plastic.
While I agree that this is a spectacular figure that will do very well, I think with the OT push towards the ST, and with Rebels being the main entertainment until then, these will be the last vestiges of The Clone Wars for a while. IMO.

Reaction score
I'm back!

This figure looks amazing, I do have a feeling that we won't see all the paint aps when it is realesed though.