Jedi Survivor Multipack

Ditto. R2 today, 3 pk last night. 1 email for both shipments, diff. carriers, tonight.
Next shipment (from ee) ought to be luke/andor/cal wave which oddly. YF has marked released on thier listing, but I have not read or heard of any sightings or anyone getting ship notices even overseas. Orig ee eta was Nov. so it is possible to get them b4 new years.

Last edited:
Received it today from EE.
The Magnaguard soft goods are kind of cheap looking next to the original version, but at least the Scout has a pistol for his ankle this time and the KX droid is just different enough from K2 to feel like something new. A nice set, even if they couldn't coordinate its release with the release of the game or Kal.

Still odd no Imperial 3.75 Fallen Order Flametrooper by now was released.

So my 3 pk arrived 20 min to local fedex station, eta for delivery via p.o. tomorrow. My r2-shw arrived to same p.o. via DHL few hours ago, also delivery scheduled for tommorow. So what was the point of ee shipping seperately via 2 different carriers? Both were from same order and shipped the same day.

My 3-pack is due tomorrow but is coming via FedEx, so that means Friday..

A box that was due yesterday via FedEx from NY to PA is now roaming around Ohio with no update in sight on when to expect it. I'm guessing Friday on that one as well. :rolleyes:

So my 3 pk arrived 20 min to local fedex station, eta for delivery via p.o. tomorrow. My r2-shw arrived to same p.o. via DHL few hours ago, also delivery scheduled for tommorow. So what was the point of ee shipping seperately via 2 different carriers? Both were from same order and shipped the same day.
Same with mine. But, I got free shipping, so if EE wants to pay extra to ship, that is their silliness.

Same with mine. But, I got free shipping, so if EE wants to pay extra to ship, that is their silliness.
True, but it seems not so cost effective on thier part. But I guess those not using the free shipping code is paying for our free shipping because ee overcharges on shipping

Also, the more pkges a carrier leaves on porch draws attention of porch bandits. But I have to say, our usps delivery man ( yes he is a male human, so technically the correct term), hides pkges so they are not seen w/o literally standing over them. I wish fedex and ups would do the same.

These figures came out great.

Attachments

• 20221026_133821(0).jpg
    20221026_133821(0).jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20221026_133856.jpg
    20221026_133856.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • 20221026_133931.jpg
    20221026_133931.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • 20221026_133934.jpg
    20221026_133934.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 3
  • 20221026_133832.jpg
    20221026_133832.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • 20221026_133858(0).jpg
    20221026_133858(0).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 20221026_133909.jpg
    20221026_133909.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Use code HOLIDAY25 to save 25% for members or HOLIDAY20 to save 20% for non members

Not Jedi Survivor related, but I'd like to see a 4-pk of the 13th battalion w/Padawan Cal retool of Anakin figure!
full

And hopefully if Zeb get funded it will mean a Jaro Topal at some point!

Not Jedi Survivor related, but I'd like to see a 4-pk of the 13th battalion w/Padawan Cal retool of Anakin figure!
full

And hopefully if Zeb get funded it will mean a Jaro Topal at some point!
yes Please!!!! this would be an awesome pack indeed. I loved the older Order 66 2 packs that were released back in 2007 I believe and would love for hasbro to revist those sets.

I can't locate it now but thinking back to some of Jayson's comments regarding VG figures I though he had mentioned two rumored/potential "sets", given how GoH Revan and HK-47 popped up out of the blue I assume that's one of them. Which thinking back never crossed my mind due to one being a Legacy mold, and I figured they would want to focus on relevant media.

But it got me to thinking/wondering if there is still another set in the works, and what it might possibly be. And it also got me to thinking that Hasbro could have repainted the Wampa brown for a Jedi Survivor version, though I understand it probably isn't on anyone's list. lol

I honestly don't recall Jayson commenting on "sets" but since I'm not on social media alot, he easily could have. I read others here post that he did at one point did, so there's that.
However, for a short time before tge GoH 2 pk reveal, yf's list was updated as yet to include 2 GG figs, Jedi revan and darth malgus, and read like 2 seperate single releases. Now Jedi reven ended up in a 2pk, perhaps Malgus could as well. So I suppose a repaint of a previously released figure could be paired w/ Malgus...Bastille maybe?

Bastila would be a different era of TOR, so it wouldn't make too much sense. But if it's GOH, then it could be I guess.
Maybe Shae Vizla? We just got a re-release of her, but the helmet could use some updating.

Not that anyone is after it, but there's also HK-50 repaint that they could pack in with Bastila Shan. Malak is way too old so he'd need to be all new before anything could happen, same as for any other character. They've already reissued both Shae and Republic Trooper so those are out. I don't follow TOR much, but it seems to me anything else for that game would require all new tooling. Nico Okarr could possibly utilize Cad Bane reuse, but that's probably about it.

Now for TFU they could go all out with a few 2-pks, Galan & Proxy, Rahm Kota & Maris Brood, Juno Eclipse & Darth Phobos just to name a few. Then of course a Delta Squad 4-pk! That would pretty much finish off most older game coverage with existing tooling.

^ republic trooper still could be rerereissued. Look at how many times scout trooper was released back to back, rotj, Mando, bunker, and 2x g.g.. Heck, a repaint could also be possible

Yeah, it was one of the few that sold out almost immediately and is no longer available for standard MSRP. However, a reissue of that figure does mean the taking of a slot from another reissue. And do we really need a 4th reissue over another figure's potential first reissue?
Such as these?
Shadow-Of-The-Dark-Side-Galen-Marek-Starkiller_Small_2.jpg
The-Legacy-Collection-Proxy_Small_2.jpg
The-Legacy-Collection-Shaak-Ti-The-Force-Unleashed_Small_2.jpg
The-30th-Anniversary-Collection-Rahm-Kota_Small_2.jpg
Shadow-Of-The-Dark-Side-Darth-Phobos_Small_2.jpg

And while not VG associated, Darth Plagueis, K'kruhk, Tholme and Talon could stand a reissue. And that's not even going into the core of offerings like a proper A-Wing Pilot or a couple easy Ewok repaints. Repaint Owen Lars from visionaries for an OT release. There's no shortage of reissues they could do that we haven't seen before multiple times already, and it does get frustrating to be getting a 3rd or 4th reissue the likes of Ree Yees when many of us are so in need of figures that are $70-100 or more to acquire on secondary market.

I finally bought this the other day, mostly because of the MagnaGuard, although my interest in the 'Riot' Scout Trooper and Droid has gone up since the Fallen Order-style weapony seem to be showing up in more and more projects.

It would have appealed to me more if they had included a Commando Droid in place of the Scout trooper.

EB Games in Canada supposedly had this for $30 before they sold out. Wish I'd known, I would totally have got one for that price.

Back