Jedi Revan - Gamestop (2020)

GNT

Reaction score
Star Wars Jedi Revan The Black Series Action Figure

$24.99
Expected Date: 02/15/2020

Redeemed Jedi Knight Revan wields a purple-bladed Lightsaber while cloaked in white Jedi robes in the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes mobile game! Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and animated series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.) The 6-inch scale Gaming Greats GameStop Exclusive Jedi Knight Revan figure is detailed to look like the character from the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes mobile game, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.

Who is purchasing this figure?

Reaction score
I'm all in. I literally bought a 2nd Revan months ago at Bestbuy to make a GOH custom after seeing Jim Saotome's awesome version. This saves me the work and GS figures are usually a breeze to get in my neck of the woods.

Reaction score
I love the purple in the box! And as I've said multiple times now. The second I saw this I thought it was the Jedi Temple Guard. Disappointing that it was not, however Revan 2.0 does look cool like this.

Reaction score
I love the purple in the box! And as I've said multiple times now. The second I saw this I thought it was the Jedi Temple Guard. Disappointing that it was not, however Revan 2.0 does look cool like this.
I’m not interested in this one, but would almost get one to keep sealed just because that box looks incredible.

Reaction score
There's just something about purple and black that goes well together - and with this white knight, it still looks good :)

Reaction score
I'm not complaining, already preordered 2, but it would have been fantastic for Hasbro to do a lil improvement and add butterfly shoulders to Revan. Should be an articulation standard for all Jedi/Sith imo

Reaction score
Actually I'd buy the reg good guy version too. There's a LOT of potential in this little sub-line

Reaction score
OK, so - first impressions - this looks VERY cool. The design, the packaging, the new soft goods, the coloring, etc. Great!

Now for the negative - I am just extremely skeptical about repeated reuses and repacks from Hasbro.

I'd MUCH rather get an ALL new figure, from any of the various films/shows/EU. Just something with an ALL NEW SCULPT.
Just give us something that doesn't REUSE a ton of stuff from previously released figures?

If they had "all new" figures interspersed with older molds reconfigured, that would be fine, but the constant repack/reuse of previous sculpts is a bit disappointing/underwhelming/annoying.

And of course, I will still buy at least one of these,

Reaction score
I'm big Revan fan, so it's very difficult to pass on this. But it's from a source I have no knowledge of, so it's not really calling out to me. That said, and as others have mentioned the box art is beautiful!

This is going to be a real tough one. lol

Also seems like another slap in the face for 3 3/4" scale fans, by having a variant of this figure while there's still no Revan for TVC.

GNT

Reaction score
Also seems like another slap in the face for 3 3/4" scale fans, by having a variant of this figure while there's still no Revan for TVC.
Not yet but it;s not all bad we've seen a normal Revan released in the 3" line before (not this variation) so it's not all bad. I can live without seeing a Vintage carded version.

Reaction score
Not yet but it;s not all bad we've seen a normal Revan released in the 3" line before (not this variation) so it's not all bad. I can live without seeing a Vintage carded version.
especially the one Hasbro showed. if they take their time with the VC version I want to see a more updated 3.75 inch counterpart.

Reaction score
I’m not interested in this one, but would almost get one to keep sealed just because that box looks incredible.
Ditto. Hasbro really needs to update the packaging overall. I little color goes a long way. You can still have black as the primary color, but mix it up. The recent carbonized and 1st issue variants have been very welcomed changes IMHO.

Reaction score
This line has an intersting potential, but Hasbro has been starting so many new sublines that they give up on after a handful of figures only, (6" Kenner inspired cardbacks? Where are the other Retro Line figures? No news of more 6" archive figures?)

...and so far they only recycle 2 existing toolings so it's cheap no risks for them. I hope they will continue this line ith 100% new and exclusive figures from KOTOR and The Force Unleashed. With the The Force Unleashed they could easily do some cool troopers variants.

Reaction score
I'd get Bastilla for sure! And Malak for that matter.
I almost got an extra Sabine as a base for her, but decide it was too much trouble.

Reaction score
Redeemed Jedi Knight Revan wields a purple-bladed Lightsaber while cloaked in white Jedi robes in the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes mobile game!
Which is also the outfit (sans mask) you get in the original KotOR game when you go to confront Malak on the Star Forge, no?

Reaction score
If they are using the Galaxy of Heroes game as a source here is who is in that game from the KOTOR era.

Note the Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin and Sith Marauder are based on the SWTOR MMO design. Also Sion, Nihilus and Traya are also in the game but I didn't take a screenshot of them.

Reaction score
If they are using the Galaxy of Heroes game as a source here is who is in that game from the KOTOR era.

Note the Sith Trooper, Sith Assassin and Sith Marauder are based on the SWTOR MMO design. Also Sion, Nihilus and Traya are also in the game but I didn't take a screenshot of them.

It's a long shot but I'm really hoping for HK-47 and Bastilla, both of whom are also in the game I believe

Reaction score
I'm sure this will be easily available in stores as well.
Most GameStop exclusives end up being easy to find. Revan is a bit different because it's been a super popular character amongst Star Wars fans and gamers but I think at the end of the day this won't be too difficult to obtain.

Reaction score
Just FYI, For anyone that missed out on the online pre-order you can still order this guy in a store directly. In fact the employee I spoke to you today recommended it because that way they'll def get stock. Apparently if no one pre-orders it there's no guarantee that they'll get it in. It happened to me with the 80th anniversary marvel legends captain America shield. I pre-ordered one and so they ordered two more for the store otherwise they would've ordered none apparently

Reaction score
Just FYI, For anyone that missed out on the online pre-order you can still order this guy in a store directly. In fact the employee I spoke to you today recommended it because that way they'll def get stock. Apparently if no one pre-orders it there's no guarantee that they'll get it in. It happened to me with the 80th anniversary marvel legends captain America shield. I pre-ordered one and so they ordered two more for the store otherwise they would've ordered none apparently
Did you put one in for me? :)