Jedi Padawan Jecki Lon - #Acolyte03

GNT

Reaction score

Star Wars: The Black Series 6" Jecki Lon (The Acolyte)​

Hasbro Pulse
Big Bad Toy Store
Amazon
Entertainment Earth

At the end of the High Republic era, a former Padawan reunites with her Jedi Master to investigate a series of crimes -- but the forces they confront turn out to be far more sinister and personal than anticipated.
Star Wars The Black Series includes 6 inch action figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, letting fans create galactic scenes with a faithfulness to Star Wars comic books, movies, and series. This Star Wars action figure is detailed to look like Padawan Jecki Lon from Star Wars: The Acolyte. With exquisite features and decoration, The Black Series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. May the Force be with you!

Product Features​

• 6-inch scale (15.24cm)
  • Made of plastic
  • From the Star Wars: Acolyte live-action TV series
  • Collector-grade quality with premium details
  • Multiple points of articulation

Box Contents​

• Jecki Lon figure
  • Cloak
  • Lightsaber
  • Lightsaber blade
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Pre-order Links

Amazon
Wal-Mart
BBTS
Nerdzoic
Gamestop

International Links

Pixelatoy

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that none of these figures are really appealing to me with the exception of Indara and Kelnacca.

That may change though because I tend to buy figures based on who my favourite characters are and I need to wait for the show to debut to determine that.

I do wonder when we see the last figure of that wave revealed. If Jecki (and I'd think the rest of the wave) is showing up in the US, has to be soon right?

I thought that second trailer looked WAY better than the first one. Regardless, I'm really excited to get this and Master Sol on a shelf together.

Yeah, not really digging her Alien design. Would have rather had a classic, specifically a Zabrak as I've always wanted to see a Female version on screen. I think Disney Star Wars it getting way out there with Aliens.

Yeah, not really digging her Alien design. Would have rather had a classic, specifically a Zabrak as I've always wanted to see a Female version on screen. I think Disney Star Wars it getting way out there with Aliens.

Isn't she supposed to be a Theelin? That's what I figured, but maybe I was wrong.

Maybe it's because of the way they make her look in the show with her makeup looking more like an Andorian from Star Trek.
I do have a bit of a favorite Aliens club mentality when it comes to certain species, I am kind of glad not to see another Twi'lek for a change. I wonder if they plan to make that green bald character with forehead tattoos since her outfit is quite different than Jecki's or Indara's. Plus they have several seemingly main characters to cover villain wise. I can't wait to see how the Wookiee Jedi turns out.

I thought some of the sets gave off more of a Star Trek TNG vibe than star wars in that first episode. I still loved them though and I'm glad I already had this one preordered.

And when they finally were able to have current figures ready before/in time for the current show airs.

That's what surprised me - how many people said "I'll wait to see the show before I put an order in", when we've had 3 years of people wanting the exact opposite.

I wonder if hasbro is doing a shorter run on these because they're likely not returning characters to show up in other media. And I remember how characters like Ezra and Aphra and her droids ended up becoming scarce pretty quickly and reached high secondary prices.

That's what surprised me - how many people said "I'll wait to see the show before I put an order in", when we've had 3 years of people wanting the exact opposite.

I wonder if hasbro is doing a shorter run on these because they're likely not returning characters to show up in other media. And I remember how characters like Ezra and Aphra and her droids ended up becoming scarce pretty quickly and reached high secondary prices.

I am one of the "I will most likely not buy these". Mostly because I really have no interest in that period, I am also not watching the show either, which honestly sounds like a waste of time to me.

I could maybe find myself getting Trinity, but only if it's cheap enough. It's just how they conditioned us.
For some time now I've focused on mostly OT/PT. I do have some of the new media figures, but it's mostly the Mandos.

You'd think Hasbro had some data to go by in regards to perceived sales and thus production numbers. They should have the decades of experience, especially since they are listening and watching (supposedly).

You'd think Hasbro had some data to go by in regards to perceived sales and thus production numbers. They should have the decades of experience, especially since they are listening and watching (supposedly).

Nerdzoic just did a pretty interesting video about the way the toy industry has had its ebb and flow/supply and demand swing back and forth over the last few years. I have a feeling these figures or the next wave after them will be a lot like the Aprha/Ezra black series figures were. A few months after they were out, they were practically all scarfed up. Ezra was going for around $80. Aphra and her droids were also going for high prices too.

All that to say it might be the decades of experience, but rather how close attention they've been paying over the last 24 months or so for them to hit the sweet spot. There was a lot of discussion in the Indiana Jones Adventure Series thread about if they underproduced or just very very correctly predicted the demand for the line. I think something like Star Wars is a little bit harder to read because it is a constant.

I'm very much of the belief that a focused collection is the best and most fulfilling kind of collection to have.

Given the response to the show so far, I fear for these Acolyte figures man..
Um, I don't know why anyone is surprised. We knew going in that none of the Jedi "in the know" was going to survive this in order to not reveal the presence of the Sith.
I didn't even need to watch EP1 to know that Sol, Yord and Jecki were dead Jedi walking. Not to mention all the redshirts introduced along the way. Darth Maul Shadow Hunter taught me this many years ago.

It didn't change my mind on wanting various Jedi action figures because the sculpts still look good.

Um, I don't know why anyone is surprised. We knew going in that none of the Jedi "in the know" was going to survive this in order to not reveal the presence of the Sith.
I didn't even need to watch EP1 to know that Sol, Yord and Jecki were dead Jedi walking. Not to mention all the redshirts introduced along the way. Darth Maul Shadow Hunter taught me this many years ago.

It didn't change my mind on wanting various Jedi action figures because the sculpts still look good.
To be clear, I was referring to sales of the figures themselves. I'm absolutely with you on being happy we are getting more Jedi in the line👍🏻

Saw her and the rest of them at Walmart..went a head and grabbed her(the only one in this wave I really wanted) thought about getting Mae "The Assassin" but didn't because the character turned out not to be as cool as the trailer made her out to be....and the way the actress is acting out and the things she has said..it kinda ruined the character...But Jecki is a great figure glad I was able to get her, plus she makes a great Padawan for Mace Windu..

Back