Jedi Master Points ???

Reaction score
I usually don't post in this section as my collection consists of just GG products. However, there was a time when I owned the majority of 3.75" figs, vehicles, beasts, etc. from '95 up through EP3. My question.... I was going through old boxes in my basement perusing old SW Insiders and such and stumbled upon a bag FILLED with the Jedi Master Points. Literally hundreds upon hundreds of these! Good as garbage now? I recall a promotion via Ebay where you could use these but that was a disaster, yes? Now that the line has progressed many years, time to pitch?

Any feedback would be great.

Reaction score
I'd say Hasbro is done with point promotions. The auctions went over well with some and not so well with other collectors, but it's been a long time now since we've heard anything. I threw mine out a while back. No big deal considering some collectors were throwing some 10,000 points at some aution items. I couldn't touch them then and I doubt things would be better a second time around.

Reaction score
Those stupid tings are pointless ............ no pun intended.

GNT

Reaction score
501stcommander said:
It would be nice to have something to use them on.
Hasbro dont even use them anymore on toy packaging, it would be pointless to have another promotion when the newer collectors who've started wouldn't be able to take part. The promotion Hasbro ran was the end all for the points, if you didn't use them then you missed out lol...should've sold them on ebay for some cash then $$$ or just toss them out now.

Anyway Im moving this to the Saga section since thats the last line that had the points

Reaction score
Yeah I had a bunch that I threw away about a year ago. I kept holding on to them like they were worth something. They just got in the way and now they are trash.

Reaction score
It's sad the did not do anything realistic with these. I recall how cool it was when I was a kid to save up my proof of purchase and get the mail away figs. I still have 3 Anakin and 2 Luke Jedi Knight still in their pollybags. I also still have all my original SAGA card backs and most all of the have the POP cut out. AHHH the memories!!

Reaction score
Sorry to dust off such an old thread....but does anybody know if the Saga - single carded Dr. Evazan was offered in the Jedi Master Points auctions? I know Kitik was offered when it started on 9/30/03 and Wuher was put up the following week on 10/9/03, but what about the doc? Did he make the cut?
Thanks!