Jedi Knight Di (*Season 3 Related*)

GNT

Reaction score
Please keep this thread spoiler free!!!

Not sure if his a Jedi Knight or a Master but Jedi Di appears to be a Nikto Jedi and will be making an appearance in season 3 of the Clone Wars, anyone want to see him made into a figure?

Reaction score
so the Nikto Jedi on this show is a new character? I assumed he'd be the same Jedi from AOTC...

if he gets a figure I'll probably buy one.

Reaction score
If it was a movie Jedi then I doubt I would care, but Clone Wars Jedi are automatically more interesting so I would pick him up first chance I got.

Reaction score
He looks like a cool Jedi and I will probably get him if he is well articulated. And by the way, I think he's a Jedi Master since that is what Filoni called him.

Reaction score
What's the point of making threads for two VERY expendable Season 3 charchters?

These 2 guys wont get made.

Reaction score
Mildoo said:
What's the point of making threads for two VERY expendable Season 3 charchters?

These 2 guys wont get made.
If a quick buck can be made Hasbro is all in. Look at Nahdar Vebb, he got iced right away too yet they made a figure of him. A massive shame since I think Mon Calamari people are interesting.

Reaction score
I really hope this guy gets made - hopefully he will as he's been in so many trailers of Season 3. Love his design.

Reaction score
I've always wanted a Nikto jedi, but the realistic ones I saw never moved me. I think Nikto look better in animated form, so I am really looking forward to what they can do with this figure!

Reaction score
I want this guy, but I want his Red Commander (anyone know his name?) even more!!! Please make both of them, Hasbro!!

Reaction score
Denal_Rox said:
I want this guy, but I want his Red Commander (anyone know his name?) even more!!! Please make both of them, Hasbro!!
This shot makes him look even cooler. I especially like the patterns on his tunic.

And I'm not sure, but perhaps this is his Clone Commander?

Reaction score
Yup, it's either a commander or another ranked clone. When they first showed the season 3 teaser trailer, I thought it was Deviss or Fordo, but after seeing the "Names" video on Cartoon Network, it cleared it up that it's neither.

The armor design is awesome though and it looks like ram horns on the helmet?

Reaction score
It's thing like these that make me wish they had just went realistic with these too.

Reaction score
capt_kulas said:
the clone commander is Di's buddy. dang these stills are 1,000% CW goodness!
You got that right! It's cool to compare these stills to stuff from the first season. The amount of improvement in the character models and small details continues to impress with each season.

Reaction score
starhorse said:
capt_kulas said:
the clone commander is Di's buddy. dang these stills are 1,000% CW goodness!
You got that right! It's cool to compare these stills to stuff from the first season. The amount of improvement in the character models and small details continues to impress with each season.
couldnt agree more man! these season 3 models are amazing

Reaction score
You said it guys. I was watching Duel of the Droids the other day and while I thought that looked great back when it first came out, going back to watch early 1st season shows like that one right after seeing some of the season 3 promo material really dramatically illustrated to me how far they've come. It's a spectacularly designed and executed show, setting an almost impossibly high bar for aspiring competitors.

Reaction score
Hah! I was wondering if the file name for that clone commander mightn't reveal his actual name, given the other characters' file names include their's (Shaak Ti, Di, Arc etc). Someone there must have thought of that because his file is amusingly labeled "peeking_at_filenames"!!!

Reaction score
Wicked pics!!! Can't wait for figures! I heartily agree with you guys about the improvement in the character designs and modeling!

The ram's head on the front mask...that's just an insanely cool motif, man!!
I'm loving the look of Jedi Master Di as well! I really really hope he's not one-episode wonder.

Reaction score
Wow. He looks great! Shame Filoni spoiled his fate, but ah well - guess it was inevitable

Reaction score
Ya know, it's considered rude to spoil things for others. Sure some of us have seen the "Names" videos, but some haven't. I personally watched it, and regret it (this was before the official thread was created).

Reaction score
I like how Filoni had to explain what Maul, Grievous, etc. meant. Hmmm... why is the Emperor named Darth Sidious? What does Sidious mean?

Reaction score
SoonerSean said:
I like how Filoni had to explain what Maul, Grievous, etc. meant. Hmmm... why is the Emperor named Darth Sidious? What does Sidious mean?
Insidious

–adjective
1. intended to entrap or beguile: an insidious plan.
2. stealthily treacherous or deceitful: an insidious enemy.
3. operating or proceeding in an inconspicuous or seemingly harmless way but actually with grave effect: an insidious disease.

Origin:
1535–45; < L insidisus deceitful, equiv. to insidi ( ae ) (pl.) an ambush (deriv. of insid to sit in or on) ;sus -ous

—Related forms
in·sid·i·ous·ly, adverb
in·sid·i·ous·ness, noun
un·in·sid·i·ous, adjective
un·in·sid·i·ous·ly, adverb
un·in·sid·i·ous·ness, noun

—Synonyms
1. corrupting. 2. artful, cunning, wily, subtle, crafty.