Jedi Force Thread

Reaction score
Big news! The AT-AT and driver are available from ToysRus. See the link below!!!! So stoked to get this one.

Playskool Heroes Star Wars Jedi Force Imperial AT-AT Walker - Hasbro - Toys "R" Us
Gahhhhh!! That's AT-AT is adorable. AT-AT's - from the time I was a child - were always my favorite vehicles. I used to point to the top shelf at Target and beg my parents for the AT-AT. It was $49.99. I never got one. Instead, I received the AT-ST for Christmas in '84 or so. I still have it, of course, but I never got my AT-AT! (Waaaaah.)

However, my consolation prize to myself in adulthood is Comic Images' super deformed AT-AT plush; it is awesome.

Reaction score
AHHHHH Booya!! Kevhugh I could hug you right now man! Thanks for that link.
I thought you would appreciate this! I'm traveling for work so I swung by a TRU last night and they had two on the shelf. I went ahead and picked one up. Not sure whether it was random or if it had to do with my TRU points but the cashier rang in a coupon and I got it for 35 with tax. Now I just have to figure out when my wife will let me give my son such a big toy (he has two sisters). His birthday isn't until July and I know I won't be able to wait that long. LoL Glad I stumbled on this for us.

Reaction score
I feel ya. After much wailing, flopping around in TRU, and promising to wash the car for a million years I got my Kenner AT-AT. It was always one of my favs. Believe it or not I dragged it out of my parents attic to show to my 6 year old son the other day and he wasn't impressed because it wasn't scaled to his jedi force figures. Go figure.

Reaction score
I thought you would appreciate this! I'm traveling for work so I swung by a TRU last night and they had two on the shelf. I went ahead and picked one up. Not sure whether it was random or if it had to do with my TRU points but the cashier rang in a coupon and I got it for 35 with tax. Now I just have to figure out when my wife will let me give my son such a big toy (he has two sisters). His birthday isn't until July and I know I won't be able to wait that long. LoL Glad I stumbled on this for us.
I know we've been pondering whether or not they were actually going to re-release it in as a JF version but never heard anything about a date or what not so awesome find! Umm I find that usually things out of state, especially southern states are a bit cheaper but never the less for that price it was a great random score. I ordered mine online (maannn do they really getcha with the tax & shipping) but my son will be stoked to find out he'll now have two, since he has the GH version of it. I mostly got this for the driver, though I am a bit upset since the GH version came with two Snow Troopers, a Driver, Vader and Veers and this only comes with one Driver that's the only thing I find disappointing about having paid almost $50. My son's 4th birthday is in June and I know there's no way I'm waiting LOL as soon as it comes I'm giving it to him, he's goimg to be thrilled since they're his favorite as well. Now I'll get to hear my husband complain about "he already has one of those...things"

....Oh yes and as you both already must know the AT-AT has been and always will be my favorite transport so I tip my hat to both of your comments regarding the vintage AT-AT :)

Reaction score
I know we've been pondering whether or not they were actually going to re-release it in as a JF version but never heard anything about a date or what not so awesome find! Umm I find that usually things out of state, especially southern states are a bit cheaper but never the less for that price it was a great random score. I ordered mine online (maannn do they really getcha with the tax & shipping) but my son will be stoked to find out he'll now have two, since he has the GH version of it. I mostly got this for the driver, though I am a bit upset since the GH version came with two Snow Troopers, a Driver, Vader and Veers and this only comes with one Driver that's the only thing I find disappointing about having paid almost $50. My son's 4th birthday is in June and I know there's no way I'm waiting LOL as soon as it comes I'm giving it to him, he's goimg to be thrilled since they're his favorite as well. Now I'll get to hear my husband complain about "he already has one of those...things"

....Oh yes and as you both already must know the AT-AT has been and always will be my favorite transport so I tip my hat to both of your comments regarding the vintage AT-AT :)
My Galactic Heroes AT-AT set only came with the driver and a speeder bike. Wasn't it the AT-ST set that came with Vader, Veers, and the two snowtroopers? Anyway, your son has the Galactic Heroes one, not the Jedi Force one. There is a difference! :D

Reaction score
My Galactic Heroes AT-AT set only came with the driver and a speeder bike. Wasn't it the AT-ST set that came with Vader, Veers, and the two snowtroopers? Anyway, your son has the Galactic Heroes one, not the Jedi Force one. There is a difference! :D
Not to sound rude but I'm aware it is the GH version I never said it wasn't, but now he has the JF version as well which is what I had posted. You are right about the figures though, I had to look it up. The GH AT-AT only has the Driver which makes me feel a little bit better now.

Reaction score
Not to sound rude but I'm aware it is the GH version I never said it wasn't, but now he has the JF version as well which is what I had posted. You are right about the figures though, I had to look it up. The GH AT-AT only has the Driver which makes me feel a little bit better now.
Actually, I was backing you up in anticipation of your husband's complaint that your son already has one of those...things.

Reaction score
LOL, Ahhhhhh then why didn't you say so. Then I apologize for reading/taking it the wrong way.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was hoping the little goofy-grin smiley would convey humor, but I should have been more clear with the wording and intent. My husband is a pretty good sport about my toys and the toys I buy for the kids. However, I do hear, "Doesn't he/she already have that?" when I start looking at new versions of things, so I can relate.

I hope your son has a ball with his new AT-AT when it arrives. Two AT-ATs will make for great fun!

Reaction score
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was hoping the little goofy-grin smiley would convey humor, but I should have been more clear with the wording and intent. My husband is a pretty good sport about my toys and the toys I buy for the kids. However, I do hear, "Doesn't he/she already have that?" when I start looking at new versions of things, so I can relate.

I hope your son has a ball with his new AT-AT when it arrives. Two AT-ATs will make for great fun!
It's all water under the bridge. Glad I'm not the only one that goes through that. Anyway I just got the JF AT-AT in the mail (not bad only one day shipping) it's the same exact one as the GH version except instead of being all grey bits of it are a a greyish blue....looks kinda cool I guess and of course the driver. However, there is no indication that it comes with the speeder like the GH version. I haven't opened the box yet since my son just fell asleep but the pictures of the inside don't show a speeder and on the box where it says "includes" just says AT-AT & Driver.... now that's a little disappointing, I hope I'm wrong... Kevhugh, can you confirm?

Reaction score
Nevermind...no confirmation needed. I decided to open it while he was sleeping and assemble it, there is NO speeder insider.

Reaction score
Got the new AT-AT today, thanks kevhugh for posting that it was in stock at TRU.com. Now hopefully Hasbro follows up with some Playskool Heroes / Jedi Force surprises at the NY Toy Fair this weekend, last year there was very little outside of Transformers and nothing from JF.

Reaction score
I was hoping there would be some new stuff at NY Toy Fair and Hasbro did not disappoint. Rebelscum photo gallery has tons of pic - big news is that it looks like Hasbro is going to change the name of the 2.5 inch line to Galactic Heroes based on all the packaging in the photo gallery. Even better is there's a couple of new playsets ("Echo Base" set which is a Wampa cave with all new Hoth Luke and an Endor set). I'm thrilled that Hasbro is going to keep the 2.5 inch line going in 2015 beyond just the AT-AT release.

Reaction score
I was hoping there would be some new stuff at NY Toy Fair and Hasbro did not disappoint. Rebelscum photo gallery has tons of pic - big news is that it looks like Hasbro is going to change the name of the 2.5 inch line to Galactic Heroes based on all the packaging in the photo gallery. Even better is there's a couple of new playsets ("Echo Base" set which is a Wampa cave with all new Hoth Luke and an Endor set). I'm thrilled that Hasbro is going to keep the 2.5 inch line going in 2015 beyond just the AT-AT release.
This I do not understand! Now their changing the name BACK to Galactic Heroes?? I'm really not that impressed by the photos of the play sets. I'm hoping in person they look better but it just seems there's nothing to them, I hope I'm wrong. Instead of some giant Wampa head they should of included it as a figure, though the new Hoth Luke looks pretty good. Like I said not that impressed with the play sets...yet!

Kevhugh, weren't we previously talking about the possibility of them making a Han on Tauntaun from the picture on the back of the Imperial Forces box :D glad to see that wasn't just speculation, that one looks pretty sweet so I'm definitely getting that one...aaaah hell you guys know I'm going to end up getting the play sets too ::Sigh:: ...now just how long is the wait is the question.

Reaction score
Yeah I thought the coloring on the wampa and the tauntaun was weak too - but let's face it this isn't the Black Series we're talking about here and our kids won't care in the least! Same goes with the name of the line.

I was just looking at the pic of the Echo base set again and it looks like that's not a wampa toy but a flat section of the cave background, also kinda weak. I'll have to pick up an old GH wampa on ebay now that we're getting a 2.5 inch Holt Luke. I keep wanting to type JF but I guess that we'll have to come up with new acronyms - NGH for New Galactic Heroes?

Also I think the tauntaun is a new sculpt, if you look at pics of the old one the eyes are different. They probably had to re-do the tauntaun to make the middle more narrow to fit the 2.5 inch (NGH?) Hoth Han on top as the old GH figures all had their legs bent so they could fit on top of a wider mount.

Reaction score
Yeah I thought the coloring on the wampa and the tauntaun was weak too - but let's face it this isn't the Black Series we're talking about here and our kids won't care in the least! Same goes with the name of the line.

I was just looking at the pic of the Echo base set again and it looks like that's not a wampa toy but a flat section of the cave background, also kinda weak. I'll have to pick up an old GH wampa on ebay now that we're getting a 2.5 inch Holt Luke. I keep wanting to type JF but I guess that we'll have to come up with new acronyms - NGH for New Galactic Heroes?

Also I think the tauntaun is a new sculpt, if you look at pics of the old one the eyes are different. They probably had to re-do the tauntaun to make the middle more narrow to fit the 2.5 inch (NGH?) Hoth Han on top as the old GH figures all had their legs bent so they could fit on top of a wider mount.
HAHA, In no way am I comparing the line to the Black Series I'm just saying that I think they could of done a little bit of a better job with the play sets. The Wampa looks like a large piece of thick plastic that is connected to the back of the Base. Now, if there's a switch back there that allows that Wampa to "hide" so to say by allowing it to move side to side that would be a good function.

I agree on the sculpt of the new Tauntaun though, the middle is possibly more narrow to fit the new figure but I don't think the coloring of the Wampa & Tauntaun are that bad....compared to other pain jobs out there. But, as for the name, I think it's just going to get a bit frustrating looking for GH online and not finding the new stuff but finding the older GH line.

Reaction score
I just got a chance to check out the new stuff from the toy fair and I agree with most of you. On the one hand, I'm glad that the line is getting new life, even if they can't decide what to call it. On the other hand, the playsets are a little underwhelming and the new stuff looks a little more campy and "disneyfied". I'll probably buy the Echo Base encounter solely for the Luke figure and of course I'll pick up the Han with Tauntaun, but other than that, I'm not super impressed. The ewok figure reminds me of the Young Anakin from the Naboo Starfighter pack. Neither of those figures look like the fit/belong with the rest of the line.

Reaction score
So, I have a bit of a confession to make and I wanted to see what others who collect these for their kids thought about it. Since I haven't seen many Rex/Arc Trooper Jedi Force packs at a reasonable price, I haven't given the one I picked up a while back to my kid yet. I know a few people have them on ebay or amazon super over priced (I just saw one at $150) but I doubt anyone is actually going to get that price for them. Am I being dumb by holding it back because my kid would open them and ruin any value, or do you think they may be actually worth more than I paid now or in the future (around $15)?

Reaction score
So, I have a bit of a confession to make and I wanted to see what others who collect these for their kids thought about it. Since I haven't seen many Rex/Arc Trooper Jedi Force packs at a reasonable price, I haven't given the one I picked up a while back to my kid yet. I know a few people have them on ebay or amazon super over priced (I just saw one at $150) but I doubt anyone is actually going to get that price for them. Am I being dumb by holding it back because my kid would open them and ruin any value, or do you think they may be actually worth more than I paid now or in the future (around $15)?
....Have you lost your mind? LOL. Ok, I know exactly where you're coming from. As a collector you want to hold on to everything that is still in a box that could possibly be worth something. But, as a mother I purchased these figures for my son so he could play with them. Someday he will inherit my collection so I'm not worried about a bunch of playskool figures. Honestly, if you bought those two for him to play with then you should give them to him. I wish my son had those two since they're the only two he's missing, he doesn't because when they came out I couldn't find them and by no time they sky rocketed in price. Now if you purchased this set to hold onto as a collectible then I would say no, don't give it to him and hold on to it till you think he's old enough for that kind of responsibility. But in my opinion if he has the others and plays with them and loves them then I would give him the set.

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about the JF Dewback, Rancor & Wampa that was supposedly shooting for an Oct '14 release. Haven't heard diddly on it except for the photos posted by RS.

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about the JF Dewback, Rancor & Wampa that was supposedly shooting for an Oct '14 release. Haven't heard diddly on it except for the photos posted by RS.
I personally haven't seen hide nor hair of any of those sets in stores (TRU to be specific).

Reaction score
Good question. I wonder if those got scrapped in the GH reboot? I'm hoping we'll get more concrete info on this GH line at SDCC.

Reaction score
Hey guys, so this is really odd. Now and then I do an ebay search of Galactic Heroes to check for stuff to go with my son's Jedi Force collection. In my search today the following items came up:

SW07 Star Wars Galactic Heroes Wicket w Warrick Ewok Village Endor Adventure Set | eBay

SW06 Star Wars Galactic Heroes Luke Wampa Snow Beast Echo Base Encounter Set | eBay

SW05 Star Wars Galactic Heroes Han Solo Tauntaun Figure Set | eBay

It is the 3 new sets that were previewed at the NY Toy Fair. Even more odd - the seller is from China. I generally assume GH/JF items sold from China are knock-offs, but these are in what looks like the real packaging (with the Galactic Heroes label as previewed at the NYTF) so I think these are legit.

The ewok "village" is more like a tree house with a spring loaded canon (no idea what that's supposed to represent - I must have missed that heavy repeating blaster the ewoks had in their village in RoTJ). The wampa set is called "echo base encounter" and for some reason is a mash-up of the wampa cave (the wampa is a part of the flat background) and the echo base anti-vehicle artillery (the Atgar 1.4 FD P-Tower...yes I am that big of a nerd that I can refer to it by name from the SW Essential Guide to Weapons and Tech). The Han on tauntaun is the same Han figure that came with the original JF snowspeeder (my son lost that figure so I'm happy to see it released separately).

Again very odd to see these show up on ebay from China but hopefully this means they are on their way stateside in time for display at SDCC and hopefully we'll see them in stores next month. Also hoping some new stuff gets previewed at SDCC.

Reaction score
Hey guys, so this is really odd. Now and then I do an ebay search of Galactic Heroes to check for stuff to go with my son's Jedi Force collection. In my search today the following items came up:

SW07 Star Wars Galactic Heroes Wicket w Warrick Ewok Village Endor Adventure Set | eBay

SW06 Star Wars Galactic Heroes Luke Wampa Snow Beast Echo Base Encounter Set | eBay

SW05 Star Wars Galactic Heroes Han Solo Tauntaun Figure Set | eBay

It is the 3 new sets that were previewed at the NY Toy Fair. Even more odd - the seller is from China. I generally assume GH/JF items sold from China are knock-offs, but these are in what looks like the real packaging (with the Galactic Heroes label as previewed at the NYTF) so I think these are legit.

The ewok "village" is more like a tree house with a spring loaded canon (no idea what that's supposed to represent - I must have missed that heavy repeating blaster the ewoks had in their village in RoTJ). The wampa set is called "echo base encounter" and for some reason is a mash-up of the wampa cave (the wampa is a part of the flat background) and the echo base anti-vehicle artillery (the Atgar 1.4 FD P-Tower...yes I am that big of a nerd that I can refer to it by name from the SW Essential Guide to Weapons and Tech). The Han on tauntaun is the same Han figure that came with the original JF snowspeeder (my son lost that figure so I'm happy to see it released separately).

Again very odd to see these show up on ebay from China but hopefully this means they are on their way stateside in time for display at SDCC and hopefully we'll see them in stores next month. Also hoping some new stuff gets previewed at SDCC.
Nice find. That seems pretty strange. I'm still not 100% sure these are legit, but I guy can hope right?

Reaction score
Rebelscum Star Wars Photo Archive

SDCC Galactic Heroes on display, unfortunately nothing new here, same stuff we saw at NY Toy Fair and looks like the Imperial Forces pack will get a new package (I guess that means it won't be an Amazon exclusive anymore). I think I'm more excited about the Loopin Chewie game in image 27! Loopin Louie + Star Wars = awesome game for my 4 year old!!!

Reaction score
Found this listing on ebay tonight:

5 Playskool Star Wars Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon Tauntaun Speeder Bike | eBay

Seller is listed in Wisconsin so this would be the first US seller of the 2015 Galactic Heroes line that I have seen. More importantly there's some new GH items that I haven't seen before - a GH repackaged Falcon, a scout trooper from the imperial forces set with a speeder bike and what appears to be new versions of Vader and ANH Luke, both of which have a spin motion and the target accessory.

Not sure how this stuff is getting on to ebay before appearing anywhere else but it all looks like the real deal as far as I can tell.

Reaction score
I saw the Han Solo/Tauntaun set and the Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike set today at a Target store in central Iowa. They did not have price stickers on their pegs, yet, but they scanned at $9.99.

Reaction score
I saw the Han Solo/Tauntaun set and the Scout Trooper/Speeder Bike set today at a Target store in central Iowa. They did not have price stickers on their pegs, yet, but they scanned at $9.99.
Good to know. I thought these were supposed to hit sometime around the first of the month, but based on the last two posts in this forum, it looks like the mid-west may have gotten them earlier.

Reaction score
yeah, I bought the TaunTaun set, but I put it in the OTHER thread since it says "Galactic Heroes"...which thread are we using for these figures?
Star Wars Galactic Heroes Han Solo with TaunTaun

Reaction score
Honestly, I have no idea what thread to use anymore. I believe you said you found the TaunTaun in Target? For ten bucks? I wonder if they've made it doen this way yet.

Reaction score
Honestly, I have no idea what thread to use anymore. I believe you said you found the TaunTaun in Target? For ten bucks? I wonder if they've made it doen this way yet.
Might want to change your locale now, Skitz. In any case, I've seen just as many Jedi Force (branded Galactic Heroes now? Huh?) figures as I have 6" Black Series (i.e. none) in my area. I sometimes feel like Hasbro is trying to play hide-and-seek with buyers. And we're losing.

Reaction score
Might want to change your locale now, Skitz. In any case, I've seen just as many Jedi Force (branded Galactic Heroes now? Huh?) figures as I have 6" Black Series (i.e. none) in my area. I sometimes feel like Hasbro is trying to play hide-and-seek with buyers. And we're losing.
Hahaha, good point. I feel your pain, I feel like they know I'm looking for it so they make it impossible to find and as soon as I do spend an arm and a leg on it, I'll find it stupid cheap.

Reaction score
This new Galactic Heroes/Jedi Force line is starting to show up in the Southeast, but the quantities are pretty poor. (Thanks Hasbro). On a quick Wal-Mart stop in Florida I saw the Han/Tauntaun and Biker Scout Speeder Bike. When we got home all my local Wal-Mart had was one Luke/Remote, two Vader/Interrogation droids, one X-wing Luke/Snowspeeder, and one Vader/Advanced TIE. They also had several of the older Jedi Force two figure packs re-labled (R2/3P0, Luke/Yoda, Vader/Stormtrooper). No sign of the playsets as of yet.

Reaction score
FYI for those of you who aren't seeing them in stores and would like to go with online route, Wal-Mart has most of this line listed on their website:

galactic heroes - Walmart.com
Thanks for the post about them hitting more shelves. I'm really going to have to hit up Target & Walmart. Has anyone heard anything about TRU carrying them? I'm really disappointed in Amazon, they have the sets for crazy money compared to retail Walmart wants but Walmart online are sold out. Guess I'm gojng hunting for a TaunTaun. I'm still not impressed with the playsets. My son has many of the DC Imaginext playsets and these Star Wars ones look like crap compared to those. Too bad too, I know he would of liked them, maybe seeing them in person I'd have a different opinion of them.