Jedi Force Thread

Reaction score
Where is this pack available at? I haven't seen it before and it's too cool to past up.
I don't think it is available yet, my bet is that they should hit in Oct/Nov, also look on the upper left corner, these will be Amazon.com exclusives, so that will be the place to find it. :)

Reaction score
Is there a comprehensive (or even vaguely accurate) list of the Jedi Force line? RebelScum's photo archive only encompasses the 2004-5 figures, and this thread has at least provided some information about line - but nothing complete or overarching. I can find lots of bits and pieces scattered throughout the internet, but it's been like pulling teeth from Google search engines.
Also, look at this link, it is from SDCC 2014 last month, scroll down towards the bottom and you will see some new sets coming up (Rancor, Dewback, etc.)

Rebelscum Star Wars Photo Archive

Reaction score
The Jedi Force Dewback looks like a recast and more sophisticated repaint of the Galactic Heroes line; the Rancor does too, for that matter. I just snagged myself the 2008 Dewback, but the sloppily painted red eyes are a little disturbing. I like the JF repaint much better, but I suppose I'll have to wait for that variation to make its way into stores and/or eBay.

Reaction score
The Jedi Force Dewback looks like a recast and more sophisticated repaint of the Galactic Heroes line; the Rancor does too, for that matter. I just snagged myself the 2008 Dewback, but the sloppily painted red eyes are a little disturbing. I like the JF repaint much better, but I suppose I'll have to wait for that variation to make its way into stores and/or eBay.
Oh yes, I should've been more specific, not meant that they are new new just that they are a new offering in the JF line. Yes, pretty much all the vehicles and creatures that are coming up in the JF line are repacks from the GH line, my son does have the Rancor set which back then was a TRU exclusive.

Reaction score
I'm not sure how they managed to make the Rancor ridiculously adorable, but they did. Kudos to Hasbro/Playskool.

In any case, apart from collecting Sideshow sixth scale and the animated Clone Wars (2008-12) series, I decided I'm going to build a sort of "zoo," so I'm working to acquire beasts and creatures from all lines and in all scales. It will be fun to put that all together some day. If anybody has anything they're willing to sell for a reasonable price (especially an Acklay), hit me up. I'm looking for loose but will consider boxed/carded if the price is right.

Reaction score
I wanted to pick up some of the Jedi Force sets that were displayed at SDCC this year for my nephew but I noticed that all of them had "exclusive" on the placards at SDCC. What stores are expected to have these?

Reaction score
Anyone heard anything on this Fall's release in this line? I know the SDCC said October 1 but I haven't seen anything yet. My kid loves this and wants more for Christmas. This is a really tough line to find any info online.

Reaction score
At the risk of answering my own question/talking to myself, I did see that the "new" repackaged Millennium Falcon set is available at the TRU website. It's "exclusive" in that it's repackaged with C3P0 and R2D2 in addition to Solo and Chewbacca. This isn't a set I need, but maybe it's a good sign that the new stuff is starting to drop?

Reaction score
Anyone heard anything on this Fall's release in this line? I know the SDCC said October 1 but I haven't seen anything yet. My kid loves this and wants more for Christmas. This is a really tough line to find any info online.
I hear ya, I'm also itching to snag these for my son for Christmas. I've been looking but haven't seen or heard any info about these anywhere except this thread. Hope they come out in time.

Reaction score
Uugha I've been hopelessly searching Amazon & TUR to see if these things are out yet and nothing! I'm kind of getting really impatient....Any word?

Reaction score
Uugha I've been hopelessly searching Amazon & TUR to see if these things are out yet and nothing! I'm kind of getting really impatient....Any word?
I'm with you. I'm pretty sure it's because of you and me that typing in "Jedi Force" into Amazon recommends "Jedi Force Imperial forces" Ugh. This line is obviously an afterthought at best. No holiday catalogs for any chain has any Jedi Force items advertised. We're well over a month and a half beyond the date teased at in San Diego. There is obviously no real rush to get these out in time for Christmas. I'm starting to wonder if they will ever drop.

Reaction score
I'm with you. I'm pretty sure it's because of you and me that typing in "Jedi Force" into Amazon recommends "Jedi Force Imperial forces" Ugh. This line is obviously an afterthought at best. No holiday catalogs for any chain has any Jedi Force items advertised. We're well over a month and a half beyond the date teased at in San Diego. There is obviously no real rush to get these out in time for Christmas. I'm starting to wonder if they will ever drop.
Hahaha it just might be. I've been checking an awful lot and nothing. If it wasn't for my kid and me getting them for Christmas I wouldn't care if the line was late but c'mon I'm actually getting real impatient with this. Unless it's going to be a bombshell and released after Thanksgiving...who knows I'm loosing hope.

Reaction score
They finally dropped the Imperial Forces pack on Amazon. $19.99. Woohoo. Now that I've spent too much money on Christmas already. LOL

Reaction score
They finally dropped the Imperial Forces pack on Amazon. $19.99. Woohoo. Now that I've spent too much money on Christmas already. LOL
I was just about to come on here and tell you they've been released. I literally just saw it a few mins ago. When did they come out and for how much? Cause I just grabbed them for the $19.99

Reaction score
Now that we finally got the Imperial Forces pack, does anyone know anything about the Rancor & Dewback re-release?

Reaction score
I first noticed them Tuesday night, so I imagine they dropped on Dec. 1. I picked them up for 19.99 also.

I haven't heard anything about the rancor or dewback. So far, the only one's out are two TRU exclusives (The Falcon with the four figures and a Luke only Snowspeeder) and the Amazon exclusive Imperial Forces pack. It will be interesting to see when and where these other sets drop as a lot of retailers (Wal-Mart and Target for instance) have eliminated shelf space for this line.

Reaction score
Yeah I have no idea where they're going to show up. My Target has next to nothing when it comes to SW and my Walmart's toy section looks like a clearance section, it's pretty pathetic. I've also noticed that TRU has the classic figs in a new package. I believe the original packaging was blue and white, these are orange and white.

Do you know anything about the Captain Rex & Arc Trooper two pack that was released a while ago. It's the only one my son is missing but I refuse to pay $40-$60 for it.

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been lurking on this thread for months - my son was born 3 years ago and I started buying Jedi Force figures and Jedi Force / Galatic Heroes vehicles then, now he's finally playing with them and he loves them - so I was bummed this summer when it appeared the line was dead but when I discovered this thread it was like "a new hope" (see what I did there?...um...moving on...).

So last week when news broke that the Amazon exclusive finally was out I ordered it that night and it arrived today and much to my surprise on the back of the box listed as "Also Available Each Sold Seperately" is the re-released Millennium Falcon and also (wait for it) the Galactic Heroes AT-AT with a Jedi Force version of the driver. No idea when it will be out but given that the GH version goes for over $80 NIB on ebay this is an awesome unexpected surprise. Also there is another surprise picture on the back, the usual Jedi Force cartoon in a circle but this one is of Hoth with the Snowspeeders, Luke in his pilot outfit, the AT-ATs and Han in his Hoth outfit, on a Tauntaun! Maybe this could be another future release? I hope so, my 3 year old loves the Hoth scenes in ESB.

So this line is far from thread my friends, hopefully we see announcements of future additions by the NY Toy Fair in Feb.

Oh and Skitz28, my son has lost a few of the figures including both the Captain Rex and Arc Trooper! I mean really, he couldn't lose Clone Wars Anakin? They're on ebay for cheap all the time!

Reaction score
BuriedR2...welcome to the forums! You'll find a lot of great stuff in here and meet some great people along the way. The GH line has been dead for a while and basically JF is all re-released stuff from that line. My son as the GH AT-AT but I would love a JF version of it because I find the poses of the GH line beyond annoying. Yes I know, I know! I'd jump at the chance for him to own a driver in the JF line. Anyway, I'm patiently awaiting the release of the Rancor and Dewback just so he can get the JF versions. As for Captain Rex and ARC Trooper two pack..that one has always been hard for me to find for some reason and now it's just way out of hand. I'm ready to settle for loose at this point.

Reaction score
Yeah I have no idea where they're going to show up. My Target has next to nothing when it comes to SW and my Walmart's toy section looks like a clearance section, it's pretty pathetic. I've also noticed that TRU has the classic figs in a new package. I believe the original packaging was blue and white, these are orange and white.

Do you know anything about the Captain Rex & Arc Trooper two pack that was released a while ago. It's the only one my son is missing but I refuse to pay $40-$60 for it.
I got lucky on ebay a couple of weeks back and found a Rex and Arc Trooper pack with a buy it now price of around $12. Checking ebay and sorting by newest listed has been my best bet so far at trying to finish up my son's collection. Good luck!

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been lurking on this thread for months - my son was born 3 years ago and I started buying Jedi Force figures and Jedi Force / Galatic Heroes vehicles then, now he's finally playing with them and he loves them - so I was bummed this summer when it appeared the line was dead but when I discovered this thread it was like "a new hope" (see what I did there?...um...moving on...).

So last week when news broke that the Amazon exclusive finally was out I ordered it that night and it arrived today and much to my surprise on the back of the box listed as "Also Available Each Sold Seperately" is the re-released Millennium Falcon and also (wait for it) the Galactic Heroes AT-AT with a Jedi Force version of the driver. No idea when it will be out but given that the GH version goes for over $80 NIB on ebay this is an awesome unexpected surprise. Also there is another surprise picture on the back, the usual Jedi Force cartoon in a circle but this one is of Hoth with the Snowspeeders, Luke in his pilot outfit, the AT-ATs and Han in his Hoth outfit, on a Tauntaun! Maybe this could be another future release? I hope so, my 3 year old loves the Hoth scenes in ESB.

So this line is far from thread my friends, hopefully we see announcements of future additions by the NY Toy Fair in Feb.

Oh and Skitz28, my son has lost a few of the figures including both the Captain Rex and Arc Trooper! I mean really, he couldn't lose Clone Wars Anakin? They're on ebay for cheap all the time!
Welcome! We're the jedi force./GH three amigos at this point it appears.

I noticed the same thing on my son's Imperial Forces pack that showed up on the doorstep yesterday! The Hoth scene was intriguing, and the fact that they pulled the Hoth Han out of the snowspeeder pack exclusive for TRU could be a clue? The AT-AT is interesting as well, but I'm wondering if it's a mistake since we did see an AT-ST previewed at the SDCC show. I'm really hoping they recycle the GH AT-AT and I'm glad someone else spotted that too! My wife couldn't quite understand why a 36 year old man was so excited looking at the back of my 6 year old's toy.

Reaction score
Thanks to you both for the kind welcomes. I've been doing the ebay thing too, I was able to get a NIB GH X-wing (the one with Porkins) for $20 (it is on Amazon for $60) and I already got the GH Hoth AT-ST from when Target put it on sale right at the end of the GH line. On both I took out the GH figures, the fully articulated JF figures are just so much more fun to play with than the static GH figures (I mean for my 3 year old of course...um...yeah...).

It makes sense for Hasbro to re-release all of the GH vehicles at this point as it appears they are going to keep the line going, so I really hope the AT-AT gets a JF release, I can still remember the joy I felt when I got the original Hasbro AT-AT as a 7 year old. The tauntaun would also be a re-release of the GH version, like the Dewback and Rancor as seen as SDCC, so not a stretch that we would see the tauntaun with the Hoth Han Solo that had been in the snowspeeder (glad I picked that one up before it got re-released with just Luke.

Now if only Hasbro would give us a JF Leia, my 5 year old daughter loves the "Vader's Little Princess" book and keeps asking when will she get a Leia figure. Leia and Bobba Fett are the two most obvious OT missing figures from the line at this point (not sure a tie fighter pilot was necessary given that there's no standard tie fighter in either the GH or JF line).

Reaction score
LOL Guess we are!! My son already has the GH AT-AT but my question is if they do re-release it as a JF line will it only include a Driver or will it include all the figures the GH version had (Veers, 2 Snowtroopers, 2 Drivers). NOW that would be worth purchasing another AT-AT for but who am I kidding I'm a huge fan of the AT-AT so whether it's released with one or five figs I'll most likely be getting another one...for my kid of course lol. I'd love to see a re-release of the Tauntaun, I don't mind having ...I mean I'm sure my son won't mind another Han Hoth fig lol. As for the ST you're right, we did see a preview of that at SDCC along with the Rancor & Dewback. I have't got him the GH line of those because I know as soon as I do JF will release it so we've been impatiently waiting that. Oh Kevhugh, Don't worry about your wife...my husband doesn't understand me at all when it comes to SW.

Now if only Hasbro would give us a JF Leia, my 5 year old daughter loves the "Vader's Little Princess" book and keeps asking when will she get a Leia figure. Leia and Bobba Fett are the two most obvious OT missing figures from the line at this point (not sure a tie fighter pilot was necessary given that there's no standard tie fighter in either the GH or JF line).
I completely agree JF needs to release at least ONE Leia, I'm really surprised she hasn't been already. I have to disagree with the TIE comment though, I think releasing a TIE pilot in the Imperial Forces pack was a great idea to go with the JF TIE Fighter that was released a few years ago in the X-Wing combo. The one I think was not necessary to add was the Shadowtrooper, I believe adding an AT-AT driver, maybe an officer, Royal Guard...even a Death Star Gunner would of been better. Not that I have anything against the Shadowtrooper just think in that pack at this time wasn't necessary....IMO.

Reaction score
There's something that I can't understand goin on. I just went to TRU and saw that all of the JF vehicles totally wiped out. Upon asking a worker when they might get more in, he looked it up on the computer and it said that the whole line (I guess minus the figs) is discontinued!
What I really don't understand also is that when I got the new imperial set on amazon(with all of the troopers) and there's pictures on the back of the box for a rerelease of the at-at with a new JF style driver that comes with it. Plus there's pics of other stuff I can't remember.
So the dilemma lies in the fact that TRU has the line exclusively. So if they discontinued the line, where will these come out? And not at scalper prices!

Reaction score
There's something that I can't understand goin on. I just went to TRU and saw that all of the JF vehicles totally wiped out. Upon asking a worker when they might get more in, he looked it up on the computer and it said that the whole line (I guess minus the figs) is discontinued!
What I really don't understand also is that when I got the new imperial set on amazon(with all of the troopers) and there's pictures on the back of the box for a rerelease of the at-at with a new JF style driver that comes with it. Plus there's pics of other stuff I can't remember.
So the dilemma lies in the fact that TRU has the line exclusively. So if they discontinued the line, where will these come out? And not at scalper prices!
I haven't heard anything about the line being discontinued (unless someone else here can confirm) especially since there are release dates for some more items. I know exactly what pictures on the back of the box you're referring too, the AT-AT with JF driver and a re-release of the Falcon. I'm thinking if this guy at TRU actually is right then MAYBE the line would go to Amazon since they had the rights to the Imperial Forces pack. Wouldn't surprise me, might be easier to buy stuff on Amazon then find it in TRU.

Reaction score
I did a little investigating myself when I went to TRU today to pick up a gift card for the wife. There were no Jedi Force vehicles, but they did have a couple of figure two packs which had a "Toys R Us exclusive" sticker added to them. I haven't seen anything official, but I don't think it bodes well for this line. It feels like they're using TRU to get rid of any left over inventory.

Reaction score
Ok so I was in TRU last night and curiosity got the best of me. I went down the isle with the JF stuff and they had some figures, I definitely know they had a few of the Han/Chewie combo, I think they had the droids (sorry trying to remember) but the part that I wanted to see were the vehicles. They had a bunch of the Tie Fighters & The Snowspeeders that's it. Packaging also changed which I noticed a while back from it's blue and white to orange and white and "Toys R Us Exclusive" printed on the box as well as on the figures.
They could be using this to get rid of the older models to make room for newer ones? I know in my Kohls back home in NYC I found Luke's Landspeeder and I want to say Darth Maul but both were packaged in there original blue and white boxes. I don't think it will be the end of the line since they just released a six pack of figures but possibly a change in retail.

Reaction score
Ok so I was in TRU last night and curiosity got the best of me. I went down the isle with the JF stuff and they had some figures, I definitely know they had a few of the Han/Chewie combo, I think they had the droids (sorry trying to remember) but the part that I wanted to see were the vehicles. They had a bunch of the Tie Fighters & The Snowspeeders that's it. Packaging also changed which I noticed a while back from it's blue and white to orange and white and "Toys R Us Exclusive" printed on the box as well as on the figures.
They could be using this to get rid of the older models to make room for newer ones? I know in my Kohls back home in NYC I found Luke's Landspeeder and I want to say Darth Maul but both were packaged in there original blue and white boxes. I don't think it will be the end of the line since they just released a six pack of figures but possibly a change in retail.
One thing I did notice about the figures is that they are the Han/Chewie and Droids combos, which they probably produced for the re-release Falcon that TRU has been selling online since before the new six pack came out on Amazon.

Reaction score
One thing I did notice about the figures is that they are the Han/Chewie and Droids combos, which they probably produced for the re-release Falcon that TRU has been selling online since before the new six pack came out on Amazon.
I haven't seen the new re-released Falcon until this morning I was doing some shopping on Amazon and decided to see if anything new was listed and there it was the "New" Falcon that comes with Han, Chewie, and the two droids which unlike the first only came with Han and Chewie. Anyway it was donning a "TRU Exclusive" stamp and they wanted $62 bucks for it, I don't think it was being sold by Amazon but rather a third party seller. It looks like it's the same Falcon that's on the back of the Imperial Forces box so this makes me wonder about this AT-AT that's being shown as well. I'd really like to sang another one purly for the Driver.

Reaction score
Im not seeing these anywhere now. Very strange considering they had new items at sdcc. I guess I'll just have to wait it out a little longer

Reaction score