Jedi Force Thread

Reaction score
Scored well yesterday with stacking the 50% off Target coupons + $3 off mfr coupons:

Han & Chewie = 6.99 - 3.50 - 3.00 = 0.49
Vader & Stormie = Same 0.49
Luke & Yoda = Same 0.49
Landspeeder w/ Luke = 10.99 - 5.50 - 3.00 = 2.49
Snowspeeder w/ Luke & Han = 20.99 - 10.50 - 3.00 = 7.49

Would have got more, but there's slim pickings. This is my first purchase outside of 3 3/4 figs. I was thinking of doing the $14.99 falcon deal at Kmart. Is this one recommended?

Reaction score
I have been able to get Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan (x2), but no sign of Darth Maul with Speeder.

Reaction score
i've seen these and they are cool but the characters don't interest me. i'd buy a mother talzin and savage pack though!

Reaction score
KMart has the Playskool Millenium Falcon playsets marked down to $14.99 as well this Memorial Day weekend, so get them while you can. You can buy on KMart.com and pick up in the store.

Reaction score
Just found Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan & Darth Maul at Target which was having a buy one get one 1/2 off sale, plus Jedi Force were already on sale for 6.98, so I got both for $11!

Reaction score
Is there a photo checklist somewhere? I've never seen Qui-Gon or Maul.

Reaction score
I've only seen qui-gon and obi wan and maul with speeder once at a Target. I didn't like the looks of them though so I passed. Also hoping for something cool at SDCC. Exciting times these cons are.

Reaction score
I found the new Vehicles sets at Target today: Naboo Starfighter/Anakin/Destroyer Droid and Vaders TIE/Vader/Stormtrooper.

Reaction score
I found a new 6- pack at Target, they all look like repacks but I'm not sure about the Jawa.

Reaction score
Saw were someone picked up Endor Luke with Speed Bike at Toys R Us. Was this previously announced? Anybody on here have it yet? My store doesn't have it yet.

Reaction score

Anybody seen these in store? I want the Jawa!!! Is it new or is it a galactic hero repack?

Reaction score
That is very cool.

Unfortunately I just spent the time and money to track down the PlaySkool version of the x-wing. The mold looks very similar, good thing I didn't go after Vaders TIE.

Reaction score
I hate that it's a Costco exclusive! I don't want to join Costco just to get this! I guess it will be on eBay?

Reaction score
New to this thread. I have been collecting the Jedi Force figures for my son since last year. I only have the original trilogy figures, only because I am not interested in the clone war figures. My wife bought a Darth Vader tie fighter as a birthday present for one of my daughters friends, my son loved it, he kept trying to get it down and play with it. I saw they had the tie fighter/x-wing set as a costco exclusive and knew I had to get it for my son. My mother in law called yesterday and said she picked it up for him, Awesome.

So now I am on the hunt for a Falcon and snowspeeder. I hear there is a Endor Luke on speeder bike but have not been able to find one. Is there really one out there or am I just misinformed?

This is a really cool line, why do they not have more figures/vehicles?

Reaction score
Jerseydevil we had the new Jedi Force Falcon and hated it. The entire top opens from the front with a really crappy hinge located in the back. It doesn't hold the weight of the top and falls off repeatedly, the last time it slammed close on my sons hand. We got rid of it in favor of the older Galactic Heroes version which is much better constructed and comes with cooler features like lights and sounds. The Jedi Force figures also work with it just fine. Just our observation. Other than that I have been really happy with the line and do look forward to more figures and vehicles.

Reaction score
Found the new Jedi Force packs - Captain Rex/ARC Trooper and General Grievous/Battle Droid at Target.

Reaction score
Spotted the new Trench Run sets at my local Costco for $27.99. Nice price since it contains the X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Luke X-Wing Pilot, R2 and Vader.

Reaction score
Spotted the new Trench Run sets at my local Costco for $27.99. Nice price since it contains the X-Wing, TIE Fighter, Luke X-Wing Pilot, R2 and Vader.
My mother in law got one for my son, never asked how much it was but that is a real good deal for 2 vehicles and 3 figures. I have not seen it in person yet and most likely will not till my son opens it at Christmas, I may be as excited as he is. I hoped they would release more figures before the holidays, still waiting on an Old Ben and Leia.