Jedi Force Thread

Reaction score
Ok, this has been bothering me it looks exactly the same but aren't the Jedi Fighter and Snowspeeder the exact same molds?

Reaction score
Jestermon said:
Ok, this has been bothering me it looks exactly the same but aren't the Jedi Fighter and Snowspeeder the exact same molds?
I believe they're the same as the Galactic Heroes versions; yes.

Reaction score
Jestermon said:
i think the snowspeeder is a different paint version

Reaction score
I want the Freeco Speeder since getting the original I love it but compared to the other 2 sets it looks drastically too small.

How much was the Snowspeeder originally?

Reaction score
Jestermon said:
I want the Freeco Speeder since getting the original I love it but compared to the other 2 sets it looks drastically too small.

How much was the Snowspeeder originally?
$25 with Luke, Dak and Probot

Reaction score
Forgive me, but i can't see what the difference is between the Jedi Force and Galactic heroes. I appreciate that i might be a bit dumb but...

I'm only interested in the Falcon.

Reaction score
Falcon is way different .... opens different all the way to the cockpit, has pllayable areas on open roof ... parts like the cannons come off ...

Reaction score
Why does the Storm Trooper have 2 different legs?

Also has anyone bought the new snowspeeder and compared it to the old one?

I know it looks to be darker but a comparison would be neat.

Reaction score
schoolhater18 said:
I find that they are not as easy to customize.. the articualtion points freeze, I think its the joints melting, and the bodies are hard platic not very easy to cut and the bodies melt when used in a convection oven. I am working on boba fett from commander cody , old obi wan from obi wan, lando from han solo, and leia from anakin. will let you guys know how they turn out if the dont melt first.. but I guess toys really arent produced with customizing in mind
Some are, actually. But stop putting them in the oven! If you want to heat the plastic, try immersing them in warm water. FAR less damaging. If you're adding details with Sculpey, boiling is a much better way to cure the Sculpey.

AaylaSecurasMan said:
... here it is with the GH figures

Swap Luke and Ben.

My son found these the other night at Wal-Mart. I picked up the landspeeder and the R2/3PO set. I liked the Stormtrooper, too, but the paint was bad on both the ones on the pegs, so I decided to wait.

Alex

Reaction score
schoolhater18 said:
I find that they are not as easy to customize.. the articualtion points freeze, I think its the joints melting, and the bodies are hard platic not very easy to cut and the bodies melt when used in a convection oven. I am working on boba fett from commander cody , old obi wan from obi wan, lando from han solo, and leia from anakin. will let you guys know how they turn out if the dont melt first.. but I guess toys really arent produced with customizing in mind
Some are, actually. But stop putting them in the oven! If you want to heat the plastic, try immersing them in warm water. FAR less damaging. If you're adding details with Sculpey, boiling is a much better way to cure the Sculpey.

AaylaSecurasMan said:
... here it is with the GH figures

Swap Luke and Ben.

My son found these the other night at Wal-Mart. I picked up the landspeeder and the R2/3PO set. I liked the Stormtrooper, too, but the paint was bad on both the ones on the pegs, so I decided to wait.

Alex

Reaction score
Wow I have never noticed the knee thing man I have I don't know how many troopers ha.

I hope the Tie Fighter will go well with the Darth Vader Tie from the cinema scenes.

GNT

Reaction score
They've just started to pop up atm, sadly I will not be collecting this line at. I prefered GH

Reaction score
Picked up some of these for my 4 yr old today. He's been playing with my daughter's Galactic Heroes, but really covets my figures (but always loses the accessories when he plays with them). These are a great compromise! He really likes the fact that they can "move", unlike the GH figures. I got him the Han/Chewie pack and the Vader/Stormtrooper pack (Stormtroopers are his favorites)...he immediately looked at the packaging and askked why I hadn't gotten "See-thru-pio" and R2-D2 for him
Anyway, he couldn't be happier with these and now, hopefully he will leave my figures alone until he is a little bit older.

Reaction score
DarthOnyx said:
saw the Millenium Falcon set over the weekend at Walmart. Not bad looking and was only $35.00
Yep, same here spotted it today along with the Snowspeeder and the Jedi SF set. This was at wally for $34.88 and $19.98 respectively

Reaction score
stopped at a Target last night and now they to have the Falcon for the same price as Wal-Mart. They have a price drop going on the speeders for $10.00

Reaction score
I was huge into the Marvel Super Hero Squad, which was similar to the Galactic Heroes.

Never really got into Galactic Heroes. Was tempted a few times, but the line was already so deep by the time I wanted to.

When GH ended, I decided to jump on board this line because I liked what I saw. Picked up my first set today.

Got the Anakin Skywalker and Jar Jar Binks 2-Pack since I collect everything Jar Jar. I really like this far more than the GH/SHS style.

The articulation especially is a pleasent surprise. Sure it's not much, but it's an improvement on the previous model.

Gonna have to pick up a few more sets when I get paid. Hope we hear something about future releases at some point.

Reaction score
it seems that all the vehicles in this line have gone on sale before they were snapped up ... not a good sign for the line :( and Hasbro only showed 2 new 2 packs at NYCC and it looked like Darth Maul's speeder was a repack of the GH version ... I hope they announce more NYTF in Feb but I am not holding my breath ...

Reaction score
To add insult to injury, after cancelling our beloved GH's Hasbro now decides to reissue GH molds in the Jedi Force line. [SIGH] Remind me again, why did they cancel GH's in the first place?!?! :(

Reaction score
I thinking raplacing GH with JF was a mistake. I'm seeing JF galore and GH did quite well here.

Reaction score
Remind me again, why did they cancel GH's in the first place?!?! :(
My thoughts exactly. GH was hugely successful for 9 years, which is pretty remarkable for any toy brand subdivision.

If Hasbro has sales data that proved otherwise, then I understand the need to cancel the line. But to just dump GH in favor of an "updated" concept to the line, that decision makes zero sense to me.

Reaction score
I've seen this line pegwarming hard around here. Sure, some of the GH stuff didn't always do that well, but major characters always sold. Here I can find all of the JF major character sets in bulk. If people aren't willing to buy the most identifiable characters in this form, than how well can this line really do?

Reaction score
I saw the Darth Maul 2 pack today ... no Qui Gon or new vehicles though ... lots of the old sets peg warming ... i was hoping this line might do well enuff for them to release some new vehicles but i am not holding my breath :\

Reaction score
I saw the Darth Maul 2 pack today ... no Qui Gon or new vehicles though ... lots of the old sets peg warming ... i was hoping this line might do well enuff for them to release some new vehicles but i am not holding my breath :\
What store?

Reaction score
Picked up the Maul/Speeder set at my local target, they also has the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan set but no new vehicles. ILT just reported that over at the AZ thread.

Reaction score
Has anyone tried putting GH's in the landspeeder vehicle? I'm wondering if it would work ok. That was a vehicle I always missed in the GH's line so this might be a good substitute for me.

Reaction score
Tight fit, but better than nothing. I think I'll go ahead and pick it up, maybe with the 50% off Target coupon. Thanks for the pic!