Jedi Force Thread

Reaction score
The Meijer outlet store had a case of these out on the shelf tonight. I don't know why they would have them unless they were buyer samples or something. They had the barc speeder, land speeder, and freeco speeder. They were marked $7.80 each. There were also a couple of marvel sets. Ironman with a car, spiderman with a vehicle, and a figure pack with Ironman and Dr. Doom. They looked cool, but I am having some space issues and don't need to collect any new toy lines.

Reaction score
JesseVader08 said:
I can't wait to add that Landspeeder to my GH collection!
Agreed. The landspeeder was one of the most glaring omissions from the GH line. If they also make a TIE fighter that fits GH's I'll be set.

Reaction score
Landspeeder is also on my want-list for this line. Very nice.

Rather get this than the LEGO version(even though it if it does a nice Sandie figure included)!

Man, I hope they plan to have an ARC-170 fighter in this line...that would be sweet.

Reaction score
anyone spotted these yet? its only 4 days until sdcc and hopefully the TIE fighter ... but we still dont know if they all work with GH's

Reaction score
A local comic/scalper shop had a few figure two-packs in for exuberant prices, if that counts

Reaction score
jedi_ds said:
anyone spotted these yet? its only 4 days until sdcc and hopefully the TIE fighter ... but we still dont know if they all work with GH's
They are "coming soon" at HTS and up for pre-order at EE but no retail sightings yet. I think that they will be GH compatible, but we'll see, some of Hasbro's decisions don't make sense.

Reaction score
at toy fair hasbro said they were going to be released in august.. they probably have street dates so i wouldnt expect them early. I think most will be compatable with galactic heroes seeing that the snowspeeder and starfighter were the galactic heroes ones. I think they might venture away from the ships fitting in with galactic heroes.. I think the reason they just fit in now with the galactic heroes its to get the kids and collectors to notice and buy the set and eventually to turn them on to the new line and eventually not noticing the change to fit the jedi force figures more than trying to make them fit both galactic heroes and jedi force.. I am probably wrong and hope i am .. even though i think i will buy the line i still want it to fit in with my galactic heroe

Reaction score
jedi_ds said:
no new vehicles announced at sdcc
I guess they first want to see how the line sells through the rest of this year and holiday season and then they will plan for additional ones for Toy Fair 2012, that's my guess. Actually they showed the same items than in Toy Fair 2011 during SDCC not even new 2-packs.

Reaction score
I found the whole playskool heroes line (star wars, marvel, transformers) at my local target. I bought the landspeeder and each of the star wars 2 packs.. they are pretty cool

Reaction score
schoolhater18 said:
I found the whole playskool heroes line (star wars, marvel, transformers) at my local target. I bought the landspeeder and each of the star wars 2 packs.. they are pretty cool
What were the prices for the sets and the 2-packs?

Reaction score
AaylaSecurasMan said:
schoolhater18 said:
What were the prices for the sets and the 2-packs?
At my Target, the 2-packs are $5.99 and the vehicles are $12.99.

Reaction score
In case anyone is looking for them, they are on the aisle with the Imaginex and Rescue Heroes toys, not with the Star Wars figures. I saw the two-packs, the Laandspeeder, and the Barc and Freeco speeder bikes.

Reaction score
Another_Galaxy said:
In case anyone is looking for them, they are on the aisle with the Imaginex and Rescue Heroes toys, not with the Star Wars figures. I saw the two-packs, the Laandspeeder, and the Barc and Freeco speeder bikes.
Ahhh, that would explain why I haven't seen them

Reaction score
I got the landspeeder and the droids two-pack today from TRU. They're apparently a little more expensive there than at Target (speeder was $12.99). They were also way the heck away from the Star Wars section, which I think is a huge mistake. Lots of people are never even going to see these.

Reaction score
icruise said:
I got the landspeeder and the droids two-pack today from TRU. They're apparently a little more expensive there than at Target (speeder was $12.99). They were also way the heck away from the Star Wars section, which I think is a huge mistake. Lots of people are never even going to see these.
I agree, they are being displayed in an odd area (Imaginex, etc.) The Landspeeder set was also $12.99 at Target so you are good.

Reaction score
A local AZ collector reported that he found the new vehicle sets at wal mart for $9.88 way better than Target and TRU

Reaction score
finally remembered to check into these (since they are not in the sw section) and picked up the yoda.luke 2 pack. Not sureif I'm going to jump on this line...kind of like the Galactic Heros better.

I also noticed that the 2 packs have the figures open to the "elements", just wonder how many of these little guys are going to get stolen in stores.

Reaction score
Grabbed this one at Target. I'm a bit disappointed that the Galactic Heroes figs barely fit. Oh, well. I suppose this is as close as we will ever come to a GH landspeeder. I passed on the Freeco and Speeder Bike as they seem too large for GH's. I'll probably get a TIE fighter if they ever make one and pass on anything else.

Reaction score
the GH's dont fit in the freeco speeder ... but do fit on the barc speeder

Reaction score
spotted 2 sets of the Jedi Force last night in the Walmart of Old Bridge... Luke's Snowspeeder and Anakin's Jedi Starfighter. they look really cool and I was tempted to pick them up and hold them off to the side for when my kids are old enough to play with them.

I might pick up a couple of the figures and smaller sets in later months.

Reaction score
I have Luke Snowspeeder with Luke MIB for sale. Just picked him up at TRU just in case anyone wants it. I will sell it for $17.00 plus shipping as I took the Han out of the package. If anyone is interested, PM Me.

Reaction score
Started seeing these pop-up lately. Yea, they're more poseable, but I'm not going to bother with these. Especially, with my already full GH collection.

It's a shame, GH was one of the last lines to have been brought out during the PT run that was still around.

Reaction score
Anyone else find that the lightsabers on the Jedi Force figs have unacceptably sharp tips for children's toys? How are these an improvement over GH's again?

Reaction score
Grendelspyce said:
Anyone else find that the lightsabers on the Jedi Force figs have unacceptably sharp tips for children's toys? How are these an improvement over GH's again?
Yes, I noticed that too, although I have to admit that they are an improvement over GHs articulation wise.

BTW, they are up on HTS now, no longer "coming soon"

Reaction score
I find that they are not as easy to customize.. the articualtion points freeze, I think its the joints melting, and the bodies are hard platic not very easy to cut and the bodies melt when used in a convection oven. I am working on boba fett from commander cody , old obi wan from obi wan, lando from han solo, and leia from anakin. will let you guys know how they turn out if the dont melt first.. but I guess toys really arent produced with customizing in mind

Reaction score
Picked up all the two packs for my kids at Kmart for 4.99. Cheapest Ive seen.

austin

Reaction score
schoolhater18 said:
I find that they are not as easy to customize.. the articualtion points freeze, I think its the joints melting, and the bodies are hard platic not very easy to cut and the bodies melt when used in a convection oven. I am working on boba fett from commander cody , old obi wan from obi wan, lando from han solo, and leia from anakin. will let you guys know how they turn out if the dont melt first.. but I guess toys really arent produced with customizing in mind
I would love to see some pics when you are done!

Reaction score
Do we know if the figures that come packaged with the vehicles (Hoth Han, Farmboy Luke) will be sold in regular 2-packs as well?

Reaction score
JustinL said:
Do we know if the figures that come packaged with the vehicles (Hoth Han, Farmboy Luke) will be sold in regular 2-packs as well?
Not yet, so far they are only offered with the deluxe sets.

Reaction score
AaylaSecurasMan said:
Grendelspyce said:
Yes, I noticed that too, although I have to admit that they are an improvement over GHs articulation wise.

BTW, they are up on HTS now, no longer "coming soon"
Funny you guys pointed that out. That was the first thing I thought of when I opened the landspeeder set for my son. That said, he loves it.