Jedi Council Screen Scene II

Reaction score
Re: Jedi Council Screen Scenes

Scene 3 (Anakin, Adi Gallia & Saesae Tiin) I can live with. But Scene 4? Absolute ****!!!

If they were going to do this RIGHT - they SHOULD have given us a sitting Coleman Trebor along with a sitting Shak Ti and if you wanted to have a standing Jedi that could easily be removed, how about a neutral posed Luminara Unduli based on the body of the EP1 Adi Gallia figure? They want $20, sculpt us something new for crying out loud!

The thing that really gets me about this last set is that from a Star Wars geek point of view Stass Allie and Agen Kolar are (a) not even council members and (b) were originally supposed to be the the EXACT same characters their figures are being copied from except when extra casting dropped the ball and did such a horrible job at casting they changed their names and created two jedi with stupid back stories (Stass Allie is dressed just like Adi Gallia 'cause their cousins don'tcha know).

And of course, at this point, they know we'll buy this turd because we'll want it just for the stupid base. I'm half tempted to use the Stass Allie body and customize it into a sitting down Depa Bilba, at least that would have a purpose.

GNT

Reaction score

Jedi Council Scene Packs Return

Star Wars.com have an update on the sets that'll be sold exclusively at Toys 'R' Us stores

Set to debut this fall, Scene Pack three contains Adi Gallia, pre-Padawan Anakin Skywalker and Saesee Tiin. Scene Pack four features Stass Allie, Agen Kolar and Shaak Ti.

Reaction score

Just looked at hasbros update on the last two sets and what a dissapointment.

Scene 3 looks decent, but i wish they would include robes and the correct style chairs. Basicly this scene has the same problem as Scene 2. Also why is Anakin still wearing gloves, why couldn't they paint them flesh colour!!

Scene 3 is LAME. Agen should not be wearing a robe, Stass is just the same figure as Adi (should have been replaced with Coleman) but I do give some credit to Shaak Ti, she turned out alright now they gave her new arms, but she still has the wrong chair for crying out loud.

Still I really want to complete the circle but I will be doing a bit of custom work once I have all the sets to make it looks better. I have already started by giving Obi-Wan, Eeth Koth and Mace robes, I will also make robes for Saesee and Plo and probally try and find some loose Oppo Chairs to swap Plo and Saesee chairs around.

Reaction score

I think the 3 and 4 sets are the worst yet. Repacking Eeth Koth with a different name and using the same figure for Stass and Adi is crap. I'm usually for defending Hasbro on the whole because their lines are more collector friendly than other companies, but this is just insulting.

GNT

Reaction score

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is disappointed with these sets, they could have really really good but we get slapped in the face with reissues with knee articulation. Nothing much went into creating them.

Reaction score

nagauthier said:
I think the 3 and 4 sets are the worst yet. Repacking Eeth Koth with a different name and using the same figure for Stass and Adi is crap. I'm usually for defending Hasbro on the whole because their lines are more collector friendly than other companies, but this is just insulting.
Could not agree more. These sets are absolute junk. Putting the Eeth Koth figure in the scene and just changing the name is probably the worst thing that Hasbro has done. Do they think that collectors are that dumb?

Thank goodness that I only collect Natalie Portman figures.

GNT

Reaction score

Musashimaru said:
Do they think that collectors are that dumb?
I think they do, they've figured out that collectors will have to buy it to complete the scene. It could be a box with nothing in it and people would still buy it just to have it IMO.

Reaction score

Well I really would like to display the full Jedi Council. I may end up getting these some day if they go on clearence. Right now they have been pushed to my "Maybe Someday I'll Get..." list. I just can't justify paying over $20 for these sets. Watch. Hasbro will claim that these sets simply don't sell. That's because they can not execute them worth a crap.

Reaction score

It's the same thing they did with the TRU Jedi 4 pack. Pack in a cool new accessory and assume collectors will buy whatever worthless sh*t figures they have laying around to get it. This is really a crappy way to pay back people who've put hundreds, maybe even thousands of dollars into your products over the last several years.

Reaction score

It's so incredibly poor having 2 Eeth Koths in the scene (cos that Agen Kolar is just the POTJ Koth figure) How cheap of hasbro. Kolar is much darker in the films, and I think we're being ripped off somewhat. The Adi/Stass thing is nearly as bad. Such a shame, cos it could have been the centrepiece of everyone's Prequel collection.

Reaction score

How little effort and reserch are done? They havent botherd to come up with pictures of the actors who play Agen Colar and Stass Alli but put pictures of Eeth end Adi on the back of the 4 set. Oh, mirror Adias picture and you got Stass?

Reaction score

wiggins1982 said:
It's so incredibly poor having 2 Eeth Koths in the scene (cos that Agen Kolar is just the POTJ Koth figure) How cheap of hasbro. Kolar is much darker in the films, and I think we're being ripped off somewhat. The Adi/Stass thing is nearly as bad. Such a shame, cos it could have been the centrepiece of everyone's Prequel collection.
I passed on both today. Saw Scene 3 the other day but finally got the chance to see both together. Only thing I lik out of these 2 scenes are Shaak Ti, and Saesee Tiin. Put some soft robes on them and they will look sweet.

Reaction score

I got these and was disappointed to see that two of the same figures were included in the different sets, just with different paint. What a gyp.

Reaction score
Re: Jedi Council Screen Scenes...marked down?

Hey guys, picked up sets 3 and 4 today at TRU and they were only $14.98! They actually rang up at $19.99 but the shelf stickers said $14.98 (they had been changed, not just put in the wrong spot). I was pretty surprised...and happy.

I agree about the whole Eeth/Agen thing, but what really bothers me is having two of the same figure (with the slightest of paint difference) for the same character (Stass and Adi). At least with Eeth and Agen they are different sculpts. What really perplexes me though is that, if you look at the pic on the back of the box, the one posted above, of the entire council assembled, set 4 is shown with what looks like a standing, robed, Stass/Adi and a seated Agen/Eeth. I would have preffered that to the final product

Reaction score
Re: Jedi Council Screen Scenes...marked down?

I still haven't grabbed the last 3 yet but if the price came down I may grab a couple.

Reaction score
Re: New Jedi Council Screen Scene II

My sirkel is now complete.

Got the last scene to day Shaak, Agen & Stass.
I have desided to get it as close to TPM as I can. I have Deepa and Eeth(Agen) standing infront of their chairs, and I have taken off Evens cape and put him in one of the many "Yoda high council chairs". And I moved all the chairs around to get them in the right order.
Agen(Eeth) is figthing on his nees and Stass is kicking but at the Geonosian arena.
I am not sure about Shaak, if they make Jokasta Nu I can plase her in the background, it is the only place I can find her in the movie exsept in the arena ore on the council.

Reaction score

Yeah, the Council does look pretty cool once it is complete... I'm looking forward to replacing a few of the Jedi with the better ROTS ones...

Reaction score

has anyone purchased all the cinema scenes-Pictures please
I gave up after scenes 1 and 2 even though they are on clearence at toys r us and kay bee

Reaction score

I have all six of the sets, but they are currently packed away.

Reaction score

i just picked up the last 4 scenes on clearence at TRU for $8.48 each. even in my completist mode i still wasnt going to pay $22 for these sets. although i think they werent on sale but the older saga ones were, they were all bunched together and i didnt think about it till they rang up $22 but they gave me the $8.48 price with no hassle at all on my part.

Reaction score

I've got mine set right in my toy room (all 6). I'll post a pic if you could explain how to, thanks.

Reaction score

Got one of these (just the seats and floor) from a fellow scummer yesterday, I hope that I can get the rest as well.

Reaction score
Could anyone please tell me what the diameter of the complete council scene is?
Thank you very much!

Reaction score
"Late, better than never it is." as Master Yoda would probably say.

Say, does anyone know if that view screen Mace Windu tested Anakin's visual force recognition sense with in TPM ever been sculpted in 3 3/4" scale?
I could have sworn it was sculpted for a 12" scale Mace by Hasbro, but checking the archives it doesn't seem to include it.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
"Late, better than never it is." as Master Yoda would probably say.

Say, does anyone know if that view screen Mace Windu tested Anakin's visual force recognition sense with in TPM ever been sculpted in 3 3/4" scale?
I could have sworn it was sculpted for a 12" scale Mace by Hasbro, but checking the archives it doesn't seem to include it.
Nope, it's never been made in the 3" inch line.

Reaction score
No, one of the bases has a very small Hologram of Obi-Wan. And I think there is only 3 different chairs used. And if memory serves the pieces aren't exactly the same, as they are need to interlock. But i do remember some conversions about issues with these sets, that someon else might no more about. I never removed them form the package.

Reaction score
k, thank you for your help with the chairs and bases. 3 different chairs and 6 bases (5 being the same).
As far as the interlocking pieces, rebelscum photo archive has 3 different ones listed but it says 3 of 4, for both Shaak ti Set and anakin/adi Gallia set. With the same interlocking piece photo for both those sets. I was wondering if that is a mistake, of if there are really only 3 different bases. Please help if u can rebelscum friends .