Jedi Council Screen Scene II

Reaction score
Re: New Jedi Council Screen Scene II

If they are going to do these they could at least done it right and put the original 12 Council members from EP1 which was:

Plo Koon
Mace Windu
Yoda
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Saesee Tiin
Yaddle
Even Piell
Oppo Rancisis
Adi Gallia
Yarael Poof
Eeth Koth
Depa Billaba

Not Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon or whoever else crazy they want to throw in there. C'mon Hasbro at least do the scenes the right way.

Reaction score

Based on what we've seen with the 2 latest sets, my predictions for Adi Gallia and Stass Allie are as follows:

Adi Gallia: Rehashed Head, arms, and upper-torso from the Episode I Adi Gallia, and brand new knee articulated legs and a cloth-goods tunic-skirt.

Stass Allie: The EXACT mold of Episode 1 Adi Gallia, except painted differently to match the robe colors of Stass Allie in Episode 2.

Reaction score

The sets are as follows

Scene 1 - Ki-Adi Mundi, Yoda and QUi-Gon
Scene 2 - Plo Koon, Eeth Koth and Obi-Wan
Scene 3 - Coleman Trebor, Shaak Ti and Stass Allie
Scene 4 - Saesee Tiin, Adi Gallia and Anakin Skywalker

Each scene will come with a quater of the middle section to complete the circle.

My only real problem I have is that Even Peill and Depa Billaba will be standing while the rest of the council will be sitting.

Reaction score

I love the Jedi scenes, but if they're going to make them pick a certain Council. You have Jedi that are in these scenes that were not on the council or will be in EP 3.

Reaction score

I don't think they'd ever make both Adia Gallia and Stass Allie together they are too similar.

I'm hoping Kaybee gets them so I can pay 7 bucks and that Anakin isn't the kid version. Maybe it'll be the young padawan Anakin I dont even remember if they ever made him.

Maybe they are pushing this through now so they can make a E3 council later. Perhaps Luminara will be on it then and Oppo who just sits there and never goes out heh. Eeth, Plo and Saeese, yoda and Mace adn the rest would be new.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: New Jedi Council Screen Scenes

Cool beans! I wonder if they've improved on Shaak Ti? Can't see much in the latest image.

Reaction score

Why would Adia Gallia and Stass Allie both be on the Council. Although you can't really tell if it's Adia Gallia or Stass Allie that is sitting down and standing/robed. Even as we look at the full picture of the whole Council, I remember Adia Gallia being robed as a EP 1 figure but I wonder if the robed figure in the Council Scene is Luminara Unduli. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I do like that Saesee Tiin and Shaak Ti are involved in the scenes.

GNT

Reaction score

The Robe is the same as the Adi Gallia version, if you look closer you can tell.

Adi Gallia serves the council For EP1 and EP2, Stass replaces Adi for EP3. Luminara Unduli wasn't on the council in the first 2 films either.

Reaction score

I know she wasn't on the Council but aren't they mixing these scenes up from all 3 movies. Only reason I ask is because I don't remember seeing Saesee Tiin in the Council either but he is in the these scenes. Just trying to get a better understanding of what they attempting to do here.

GNT

Reaction score

Habs98 said:
I know she wasn't on the Council but aren't they mixing these scenes up from all 3 movies. Only reason I ask is because I don't remember seeing Saesee Tiin in the Council either but he is in the these scenes. Just trying to get a better understanding of what they attempting to do here.
Saesee Tiin was on the council in both TPM,AOTC and soon to be EP3. Hasbro obviously din't plan the sets that well at the beginning but they've combined both EP1 and EP2 councils together. The good thing is you can remove the chairs and place them in the correct order or make either EP1 or AOTC council scene.

GNT

Reaction score

Some better shots of what we've already seen:

Curto: RoboChris comes through once again with new photos of the third and fourth Jedi High Council Screen Scenes, this time in the OTC style packaging (minus the OTC logo, of course). The third set includes Plo Koon, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Eeth Koth, and the fourth set includes Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Ki-Adi-Mundi. These characters imply these figures are based on their appearances in The Phantom Menace, although sharp-eyed fans will point out that several of the outfits are not movie-accurate. Sharp-eyed fans have also noted that the completed circle on the back (of which images first appeared recently) looks as if Eeth Koth and Adi Gallia appear in the council twice, although most likely this is Stass Allie and Agen Kolar, both seen in Attack of the Clones. Looks like Coleman Trebor will not appear in the Council after all...

Reaction score

Bounty_Hunter_GNT said:
Some better shots of what we've already seen:
The third set includes Plo Koon, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Eeth Koth, and the fourth set includes Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Ki-Adi-Mundi.
Actually the third set is Yoda and crew (it says Scene 1 on the package) and the fourth set is Plo and friends

Reaction score

So I wonder if Agen is on the council in the third film then? Perhaps the 1st 2 represent the TPM council and the 2nd couple the AOTC and the 3rd Episode 3.

Ahh but then those blasted Qui,Obi, ani figures don't make sense (but they don't anyways).

Those two figures (presumed Agen and Stass) though i'd really like to get a good picture of.

Reaction score

Yeah, the extra figs kinda suck for choices. The Qui-Gon (Naboo version) is actually a better choice than Obi-Wan (Jedi duel). I suppose you could put a robe on Obi-Wan like the soft-goods version from one of the accessory packs, the plastic POTJ version doesn't have the hood down. In any case, there's enough already out there to custom make it you see fit. It's too bad though there isn't a good AOTC Anakin fig out there to suite like he did at the Jedi Council.

GNT

Reaction score

Heres an update:

NEW Jedi Council Scene Packs! Available Exclusively at Toys R Us!

The Jedi Master is the highest rank in the Jedi order. Only the most exceptionally skilled and devoted Jedi Masters are chosen to serve on the High Council, which is the primary liaison between the Jedi and the government of the Republic. Hasbro’s Jedi Council Scenes help you build true-to-life scenes to replicate Star Wars High Council meetings, including council chairs and center piece.

Make sure to visit your local Toys R Us this summer to get the two new additions to the Jedi Council Scenes collection, both from The Phantom Menace. Scene 1 includes Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Ki-Adi-Mundi. Scene 2 includes Obi-Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, and Eeth Koth.

Scene 1:- Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Ki-Adi-Mundi from The Phantom Menace.

Scene 2:- Obi-Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, and Eeth Koth from The Phantom Menace.

And don’t forget: You’ll be able to complete your council scene collection by the end of the year – the final two Jedi Council Scene packs are scheduled to be in-store this fall!!

GNT

Reaction score

GH has boxed photos of the Council sets, they look ok

Reaction score

New pics up of scene 3 and 4.

Pretty dissapointing really, Stass Allie and Adi Gallia are the same except Stass is a bit darker.

Agen Koler is just a rehash of the POTJ Eeth Koth, not a single change, and he looks like is a about to hit someone in the council with that angry face and clenched fist!

Anakin is nothing more than POTJ Anakin, he is even still wearing gloves.

Saesee is ok, but the skirt should have been done like the Clone Wars version.

Shaak Ti, hmmm I admit it was a hard figure to do right sitting done with the style of her robes but Hasbro could have given her new arms then they would have got her looking pretty good.

Still, I will buy them to complete the cricle but the figures all kinda blow.

Reaction score

Man Eeth looks like he is about to hammer Shak Ti. It also looks like they are playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Reaction score

stylie_steve said:
New pics up of scene 3 and 4.

Pretty dissapointing really, Stass Allie and Adi Gallia are the same except Stass is a bit darker.

Agen Koler is just a rehash of the POTJ Eeth Koth, not a single change, and he looks like is a about to hit someone in the council with that angry face and clenched fist!
Stass Allie and Adi Gallia are exactly the same figures. The only reason you see differences in shading is due to lighting in the photo. That isn't the Agen Kolar figure, it's the POTJ Eeth Koth. Both figures are standing for two figures that are not obviously not ready yet, but you get the idea.

Personally, with Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth already included, I think it's a complete cop-out to give us both Stass Allie and Agen Kolar. I think one of the two figures in the set should be Colman Trebor and then use either Stass or Agen as the third, perhaps use that as a opportunity to make a neutrally posted Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar.

I still maintain that Stass Allie was conceived because her presence in the council conflicts with the events that take place in the game Jedi Starfighter so they made up another female jedi who just happens to look just like her who just happens to dress just like her who just happens to be her cousin and just happens to also sit in on the council. Lame.

GNT

Reaction score

LOL.

Yeah big disappointment with Stass Allie and Adi Gallia being the same sculpt just one darker then the other, they could have at least given one more articulation then the other.

Overall it's nice but Hasbro put no time into making new sculpts,just retooling so I'm going to skip on them.

Reaction score

Stass looks slightly different, until you get to the waist; her skin and tunic are darker, and her head gear is painted differently. Who knows why they called the new figure in scene 2 Eeth Koth, when thats what Agen Kolar looks like, and vice versa. The biggest disappointment is Shaak Ti, all they had to do was change her arms and she'd look much better...heres hoping they are still working on them...

Reaction score

I've heard that what is being shown may not be the final version of the sets. Thank heavens!

Reaction score

curto said:
I've heard that what is being shown may not be the final version of the sets. Thank heavens!
That is good news, but its too late for sets 1 and 2 as they have been released already, they didn't really change much from the protos either, just Eeth got a longer skirt.

Reaction score

I have the 1st one. Ordered the 2nd one tonight. Just gotta have it either way.

Reaction score

Wasn't there supposed to be a Jedi in one of these screen scenes that was the same species as Eeth Koth, but darker skin? I forgot the name

Reaction score

Swiski66 said:
Wasn't there supposed to be a Jedi in one of these screen scenes that was the same species as Eeth Koth, but darker skin? I forgot the name
Eh... Agen Kolar

GNT

Reaction score

From the main page, hopefully it means the 1st otc set

Council In Canada

Shane: It seems the drought in Canada might finally be over! First there were sightings of the OTC Vader's TIE Fighter followed shortly thereafter by both the OTC and VOTC figures. Now, the first Jedi Council scene has been spotted at Toys "R" Us stores across the country! Priced at a whopping $29.99, one might think that these packs have the potential to warm shelves but only time will tell. Happy hunting!

Reaction score

What I really wonder is:
Why don't they look the cloth tunikas looks as good as the Ep 1's did? Their fabric was thinner and looked a lot more real:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/episodeI/e1darthmaulsithlordright.jpg
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/episodeI/e1obiwanjediknightfront.jpg
Especially Qui-Gon Jinn's: http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/episodeI/e1quigonledimasterfront.jpg

Now compare them to these:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=swsaga/sw03ssJHC1macefr.jpg
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=OTC/VOTCbenfront.jpg

These here are oviously missing the stripe layers of cloth.

Obi Wan
I quite like the choice of choosing this version as it has one of the better Ewan McGregor likenesses. I only wish they had kitbashed it a bit to make it look different:
Giving him a robe like this would have helped:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=swsaga/sw0302macewinduacfront.jpg
Just paint the sleeves brown.

Plo Koon
Articulated knees are good but the robe is missing.
A cloth robe would have made this figure more unique.

Eeth Koth
Oh my! This guy could kill with his evil glaring! A normal head would have been needed. Maybe using a Darth Maul head and adding hair to the back of the head would have given a good effect.

Qui-Gon Jinn
The Naboo version is okay but I would have prefered a kitbashed version:
POTJ Mos Espa Disguise's head:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=toys/potjquigonmosespafrontnoponcho.jpg
Ep 1 Jedi Knight's torso and legs:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/episodeI/e1quigonledimasterfront.jpg
SAGA Tatooine Attack Anakin's arms (I think they are in proportion to Qui-Gon):
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=swsaga/sw0243anakintafront.jpg
and finally a cloth robe (without sleeves).

Too bad this rerelease of the Ep 1 Yoda isn't as well painted as the original.

Reaction score

Compared with the horible fourt set, with POTJ Eet, oh I mean Agen Colar and Adi copy Stass Allie and bulky Shaak Ti holding her invisible light saber, the three other set don`t look so bad, but I am losing the eager by them when the last one is so poor. And the jedi members are among my favorit characters.

Reaction score

There's just SO much wrong with these sets:

--Eeth Koth looks like he wants to pick a fight with someone.
--Same old Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, & Anakin that no one wants
--Some of the Council members have the wrong style chairs
--Using the exact same figure for Agen Kolar/Eeth Koth and Stass Ali/Adi Galia is just lazy and kind of insulting

The Council is one of my favorite things outta the prequels, so it really wouldn't have taken alot on Hasbro's part to convince me to buy these sets. If this is what the sets look like when they're released I'm gonna have to pass. Maybe if they ever go on clearance at TRU. Otherwise, I'd feel like I was being ripped off.

Reaction score

Just got my Scene 1 and 2 today and while I do quite like the overall look of them they are very very badly made.

Ki-Adi is the only good figure, Plo Koon is really poorly done and Eeth Koth looks ok but mine has 2 right legs so when he sits down one is normal and the other is sticking out infront of them because it can't bend down, only up. Fricking pathitic QC Hasbro.

Reaction score

My Jedi Council Screen Scene II shipped from Amazon.com today.
Even though these sets are rehashes, I'm looking forward to scenes III and IV so I can complete the Council.

Reaction score

I feel the same way, I know these are rehashes but once you complete the circle it will be fun to switch characters around for a different type of diorama. Only thing bothering me is I wish they would have put robes on these guys. What was it Ki Adi Mudi that didn't wear one, well and Yoda. But Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, and Eeth Koth all wore one if I remember correctly.

Reaction score

stylie_steve said:
Just got my Scene 1 and 2 today and while I do quite like the overall look of them they are very very badly made.

Ki-Adi is the only good figure, Plo Koon is really poorly done and Eeth Koth looks ok but mine has 2 right legs so when he sits down one is normal and the other is sticking out infront of them because it can't bend down, only up. Fricking pathitic QC Hasbro.
This is true...quality control at Hasbro is apparently getting lazy, many of the Jedi Council scene 1 I have seen had bad paint jobs. If you pick up a screen scene with a defective figure, repackage it and return it for another one - dont keep the damaged figures.

As for Scene 2, I received it last week, and I have to admit that I do like "Eeth Koth", but Obi and Plo Koon were sad...especially Plo, the way Hasbro sculpted his legs, he doesnt even stand straight.

GNT

Reaction score
Re: Jedi Council Screen Scenes

This set features Yoda, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Ki-Adi-Mundi from The Phantom Menace, the third interlocking base and the first of the center floor pieces. Each figure has undergone some tweaking from its previous releases...just take a peek to see what Ki-Adi-Mundi is packing underneath his skirt.

Check out the pictures in the photo archives

It's nice to get some detailed pictures of the figures in the set, Ki-Adi Mundi is finally getting some more articulation, hopefully the EP3 version will feature ball jointed shoulders etc and not be a direct rehash. Yoda looks more like how he dd in TPM and Qui-Gon looks the same.

Reaction score

Looks like the Eeth and Adi double was not stand inns.
Not sure what to do with my counsil scene? I want the senter pice thoug.
I think I will put Agen (as Eeth) and Ep.1 Adi with the oppcoming Amidala Celebration Ceremony together with POTJ Seasee and ep.1 Yoda.
And place ep.1 Ki and POTJ Plo in my palpatine office figures.
Move Stass and counsil-Eeth (as Agen) in the Geonosian arena.
And let POTJ Eeth, Deepa and Even eatch stand next to an empty chair. And Shak? No idea.

Reaction score

Seeing the pictures of the new sets on the front page, I've decided to pass these up. I will not willingly buy this [censored].