Jedi 2-Pack Ackbar & Solo in Trench Coat, Canadian (or French) MOCs & Rebel Commando

Reaction score
Jedi 2-Pack Ackbar & Solo in Trench Coat, Canadian (or French) MOCs & Rebel Commando

Hello!

So my GF's aunt collected SW Toys and we just found about 20+ MOC figures. One of them being a Jedi 2-pack w/ Ackbar and Solo in a Trench Coat.

I was wondering what the value of that would be? Would it be the same as selling two loose figures? The card is good, albeit blank, the bubble is clear but it's a little bent and what not, seems to be pretty cheap packaging.

I also have a few Jedi figures, like a Biker Scout, that have French writing on them and no bar code, assuming they're Canadian? Are those anymore or less valuable as the American ones?

Lastly, we have like 4 or 5 Jedi Rebel Commandos, but one has a different back of the card. The color of his uniform looks a little different too, however that could be that that bubble is clear and the others are yellowed. But was wondering if there's any value difference with the cards being a different run.

Thanks in advance! I use star wars tracker to help with selling of this stuff, but with these figures, I want to be doubly sure!

Unfortunately I can't seem to post pictures yet, assuming I'm too new or I'm just a noob and can't figure it out!

Thank you!
Eileen

Reaction score
That 2 pack is worth around $250, take figures out and sell separately $25