Jedha Revolt 4-Pack

Reaction score
I want to see them make more of these 4 packs. Seems like it would have made more sense to make a few of these for both movies and cut back on the amount of waves they produced.

For example, the Takodana set would have made a little more sense with Maz, Ithano, Quiggold, and the Hassk Thug in a 4 pack it would have been a nicer more in demand set than the one they put out. They could have then removed those figures from the single card/2pack lineups. Rebels is another area they could combine figures and remove them from various waves instead of putting them in movie waves.
Honestly...
I didn't buy the Maz pack because Maz was all that was new. I'll eventually pick her up loose or buy her when she comes out SA :)

If Maz had come with one other character even ... like the ME-8D9 droid... automatic buy for what it cost. 2 more new characters and I'd have been giddy to pay even a little more than it retailed for.

Reaction score
After watching the movie again, it would have made for a better set had it included a couple other of Saw's group. Or even more Stormtroopers, Instead of the mains.

Reaction score
After watching the movie again, it would have made for a better set had it included a couple other of Saw's group. Or even more Stormtroopers, Instead of the mains.
Yeah, if they dumped Jyn and gave us another member of Saw's rebels, that would have been nice. In the end, though, Jyn is not a bad character to support the pack. maybe the whole #wheresrey thing scared Hasbro.

Reaction score
maybe the whole #wheresrey thing scared Hasbro.
hmmm...maybe that's part of the delay in the galen wave....there's NO JYN fig in that case/asst/wave. Maybe Hasbro is trying to figure a way to shoehorn her in that asst. LOL
seriously though, Shoehorning in the "lost"MIA Royal Guard from the promo poster a while back would've been awesome and maybe the single carded maul as I don't think it made it to most markets incl USA. However, the 2 repack troopers are not bad choices either. Maybe there will be some official word on this waves progress in next few days at celebration, Heck, i'll accept a brian's toys excl set of the 4 if need be. Maybe they'll be a sdcc excl set like final indy jones wave. I haven't gotten a sdcc sw/Hasbro excl since the jarbonite set, I miss the 3.75" sdcc excls.

Reaction score
Finally got this at best buy last night, they wouldn't honor the sale price but I had to have it so I caved and bought it anyway. Overall I am very pleased with it, price and articulation not withstanding. Of course Saw is the star of the show, and he is honestly 90% of the way there for what we need out of a saw figure. He could have used elbow and writ articulation. He is one of those guys that doesn't quite need the SA treatment but I would like to do a little more with his arms posing wise. Jyn wasn't the complete waste I thought she would be as I didn't realize until I had her beside the good SA version that she is in a different jacket, making her unique from both the Edau version and the outfit represented in the SA version. I think that rounds out all of her grown up outfits from the film for me ( I think I will get the ground Crew disguise figure if I ever find it). Two tubes is pretty awesome, you can position his gun under the right side tubes and get a pretty good relaistig slung kit look out of him which is badly missing on most 5 POA figures with heavy weapons like his, he has a really nice wash to his paint deco. I am also pleased with the tank driver ( its isn't a hover tank you can clearly see bogies and treads in the film when the grenade rolls under it). I didn't realize until opening an dplaying with him that these guys wear scout trooper type pants with no armor plates on the thighs. His proportions seem small but setting him up with some other 5 POA trooper types going all the way back to saga and even POTF he looks cool with the history of imperial trooper releases. I wish we had a vector for getting a coupel more of this guy, maybe a single carded release some day with a slight wash or weathering as this guy looks great but is a little shiney clean for the Jedha street skirmish scene he represents. Of course we would all love to get this guy in SA in multiples some day. This was a good set and has lots of play potential there are several scenes and situations my boys and I played around with, with it just last night and I am sure there will be lots more in the coming days.

Reaction score
I like the new Hovertank Pilots. Now we need a Hovertank Commander figure. And a tank would be cool too.

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/PoweroftheForce2

Reaction score
I like the new Hovertank Pilots. Now we need a Hovertank Commander figure. And a tank would be cool too.

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/PoweroftheForce2
may I ask, which version/release is that tank from or is it a custom paint ap? I only recall the maroon (2009 TLC), blue (2010/11- SOTDS) and green (2012 TPM3D) and the remote control maroon

Reaction score
may I ask, which version/release is that tank from or is it a custom paint ap? I only recall the maroon (2009 TLC), blue (2010/11- SOTDS) and green (2012 TPM3D) and the remote control maroon
I customized the 2012 version to make it look more Imperial.

Reaction score
I did think there was an Imperial Version at one point. Ive had my tank driver operating the 1978 Imperial " cruiser" or whatever it was called. For some reason the 45 minutes before ANH feel of RO has that thing fitting in perfect and I was using it to " Play Rogue one" for weeks before even seeing the movie

Reaction score
I did think there was an Imperial Version at one point. Ive had my tank driver operating the 1978 Imperial " cruiser" or whatever it was called. For some reason the 45 minutes before ANH feel of RO has that thing fitting in perfect and I was using it to " Play Rogue one" for weeks before even seeing the movie
I wish they did make the Imperial version of it, there was an Imperial fighter tank in the old Battlefront games, the Empire at War game and in the Star Wars Commander mobile game. I thought for sure when Hasbro made the Imperial ARC-170 and Imperial V-Wing repaints, that surely they would repaint the fighter tank in Imperial colors as well.

Reaction score
I think you are right, that's likely what I was thinking of. I kick myself for not getting that 170 when I could. I think I even saw one on sale. But that thing takes up a lot of room, I don't like throwing it in bins or boxes ( as with most Star Wars or Joe Aircraft for fear of bending or warping wings stabilators missiles guns stubby or hard points. As a result my republic 170 has stayed out, on top of dressers or the storage bins and frankly kind of in the way since I got it new back in 06(?)

Reaction score
Found the 4 pack at Best Buy. Only place I've seen it so far, so I picked it up. Love all the figures, pretty great sculpts all around. Wish Jyn was someone else, but I still think it's pretty well worth it.

Reaction score
Spotted this on an overhead in Kmart today. Needless to say I didn't get it, as I wasn't interested in paying $25-30 for it. However, I was excited for brief second when I finally spotted something new!

Reaction score
I saw a box of these on the overhead shelf at a Walmart in Cheektowaga, NY this morning.

Reaction score
Although I got mine fomr Best Buy, also saw some at the local Gamestop, so might be worth checking if you can't find them anywhere else.

JVM

Reaction score
Like the Takodana Pack, I assume Hasbro's intention is to make these into 'gift sets' where a family member (etc.) can buy a kid a four-pack for an instant Star Wars adventure. That usually means including a main character, since those kinds of folks will usually gravitate in that direction. I personally want to puke whenever I see something explicitly labeled on the shelves as a 'Gift Set', but this seems where Hasbro is aiming - and I think both packs work great for that. Takodana Encounter basically contains everyone you need for TFA but a bad guy, and this set is a huge improvement - getting one Jyn for three new characters is certainly nicer than having to deal with an extra Finn, Rey, and BB-8 for the sake of one new Maz.

Still, I too wish that Hasbro would produce a few more of these sets and use them as a way to include more background aliens or passive characters etc. - they could fill the old 'Battle Pack' niche fairly well, and it's certainly a better choice for characters like Ithano and Two-Tubes.

As for the set itself, kind of wish Saw's outer apparatus was removable, and he seems a bit too green?

Reaction score
Anyone else notice Saws foot is WRONG! he didn't have a meat foot left in the movie just two different mechanical ones. The figure must have been sculpted before the reshoots? But if that's the case they went back and made a new head sculpt to get the hair right. Weird, doesn't ruin the figure for me. My wife actually noticed it as soon as I got in the car with this pack

Reaction score
Anyone else notice Saws foot is WRONG! he didn't have a meat foot left in the movie just two different mechanical ones. The figure must have been sculpted before the reshoots? But if that's the case they went back and made a new head sculpt to get the hair right. Weird, doesn't ruin the figure for me. My wife actually noticed it as soon as I got in the car with this pack
Your wife is a nerd.

:)

Reaction score
I didn't notice the feet situation in the theater, but I did notice it when I watched the Blu-Ray. They likely based it off very early concept art, considering the short window they have for these movies now.

Reaction score
Found a few at a Target in North Jersey. Sculpts look good. 14.99 for four figures is a good price.

Reaction score
What do you mean "they went back and made a new head sculpt to get the hair right"?

Reaction score
No, they didn't get the feet wrong. It's one mechanical and one real. Check the Visual Dictionary and even the movie. The movie is hard to see, but it's a foot.

Reaction score
No, they didn't get the feet wrong. It's one mechanical and one real. Check the Visual Dictionary and even the movie. The movie is hard to see, but it's a foot.
He's definitely not wearing a sandal like the figure. You should be careful about using the visual guides as a reference. There are a ton of things in those that aren't screen accurate.

I was in the DK panel at celebration and one of the questions asked by an audience member was about whether they are canon or not. Pablo talked around the question. You could tell he didn't want to simply say no. Pablo seems to enjoy not giving straight answers...(on a side note I was pleasantly surprised with the straight and honest answers Doug Chiang gave to questions in a different panel).

I have participated in discussions on the RPF forum where people spend a lot of time/money building a costume based on reference photos from the visual guides only to find out, once the bluray is released, that there have been some very large discrepancies between their references and what is actually shown in the movie. This happened just recently with R1.

Reaction score
That's how he looks at the beginning of the movie, when Galen calls him and he comes and gets little Jyn.

Reaction score
I'm not concerned with small flaws when it comes to figures anymore, I think Saw is a fantastic figure, and the whole set is great. Its probably one of the better action figure sets to be released in the last few years. I even like the Jyn figure, it gives off a Kenner vibe, while sporting a good sculpt. The only issue was Jyn's hairline, which could have been better, but I corrected that easily.

Reaction score
So they did say, there was a Rebels version coming tot right? I'm thinking that the head sculpt on it may look better. Though I'm curious with TVC returning, will they do a proper SA version as well? Maybe I'll just wait it out and see which one looks best.

Reaction score
We know both Saw and 2tubes (I think it's Benthic...not Edrio) will be in Rebels season 4. Hopefully we get two more figures for them.

Reaction score
I believe it was the actor that said he saw an animated figure of himself, but Hasbro never confirmed it. A 5 POA Rebels figure would look a bit different though - he'll be bald, a bit more trim, no breathing tubes, no cape, and of course different feet! I don't expect them to ever do a SA 3.75 version though - the return of TVC doesn't mean they'll be going back and releasing secondary characters from TFA and RO in SA form.

Reaction score
I absolutely agree id love some of the aliens from Maz's bar made into figures. Especially the real tall alien with horns on his chin and the woman who was sitting in his lap on that loveseat. That would make an awesome set.