Jedha Revolt 4-Pack

Reaction score
Got this in the mail today from ebay - at 30$ with free shipping was a great deal I thought as far as ebay goes. I've yet to see it in any stores.

Reaction score
Whenever this happens I will get one for sure. Does this mean it will show up at Target already on clearance?

Reaction score
Bought at Target in Rock Hill, SC on Dave Lyle Blvd. $26

Happy Hunting!

Reaction score
Somewhat less than thrilled that I already bought 2 in the last week. Will they credit me?

Reaction score
Good news about the lower price. But I'm still waiting for $14, as I only want Two Tubes and Saw. That makes them $7 each, the price these should be.

Reaction score
I ordered this set from Hasbro Toy Shop. Very nice figures- excellent details. If you are on the fence, hope this helps!

Reaction score
Somewhat less than thrilled that I already bought 2 in the last week. Will they credit me?
They'll do an adjustment within a certain amount of time, but if you're past that, just buy them again and return them with the first receipt.

Reaction score
I was watching an auction where Saw by himself loose sold for $19.99. The economy of that purchase is lost on me, lol.

Reaction score
Thanks all - I checked yesterday and didn't find them. Despite Brickseek telling me there were 8 in stock/4 saleable, the employee I spoke to said the set was online only, which obviously isn't true.

Reaction score
I saw this set on the shelf at Best Buy today for $19.99. Even at the lower price (and having a $5 off rewards coupon as well), I couldn't bring myself to buy it.

Reaction score
I bought it for $20, and think it's the best offering for RO when you look at pricepoint and the product you're receiving. I would much rather have this set over a single 6 inch figure for example. Or compare this set to a single SA 3.75 figure at $13 - it's an easy choice for me. I honestly wish they'd do more sets like this, and less basic figures, which outside of the first two waves have been a pain to locate.

Reaction score
I bought it for $20, and think it's the best offering for RO when you look at pricepoint and the product you're receiving. I would much rather have this set over a single 6 inch figure for example. Or compare this set to a single SA 3.75 figure at $13 - it's an easy choice for me. I honestly wish they'd do more sets like this, and less basic figures, which outside of the first two waves have been a pain to locate.

This set is a good buy at $25. 4 figures for $6.25 each? Even at 5POA this is a decent buy. I honestly don't know that we'll ever get another 'Two Tubes' figure. Saw... maybe... but probably not.
Pote Snitkin, Muftak, Beru, Shmi, there are tons of these figures that will be good enough. I'm not a fan of the 5POA, but I am in favor of good sculpts on new characters. I'll never buy another main character in 5POA, but background I can live with.

Reaction score
Yeah, even at $25 it's still a good deal. It contains a near perfect mix of characters too - a core hero, a trooper, an alien, and a cool secondary character. I dare say this might be a perfect battle pack. I hope we get something similar for TLJ.

Reaction score
This set is a good buy at $25. 4 figures for $6.25 each? Even at 5POA this is a decent buy. I honestly don't know that we'll ever get another 'Two Tubes' figure. Saw... maybe... but probably not.
Pote Snitkin, Muftak, Beru, Shmi, there are tons of these figures that will be good enough. I'm not a fan of the 5POA, but I am in favor of good sculpts on new characters. I'll never buy another main character in 5POA, but background I can live with.
amen not every figure needs to be more than 5POA. even the old Admiral Ozzel, Capt. Antilles, General Dodonna with their limited articulation were fine.

Reaction score
Picked up this set today on sale at the Williamsville, NY Target today. Cool set but I only got it for the Tank Pilot. Such a great looking trooper to add to the ranks. I'll have to see if I can find a happy home for the other figures.

Reaction score
I bet that tank driver mold gets re used at some point either a single card or HOPEFULLY A VEHICLE PACK IN AHEM NOT SUBTLE HINT HABSRAH!

Reaction score
I bet that tank driver mold gets re used at some point either a single card or HOPEFULLY A VEHICLE PACK IN AHEM NOT SUBTLE HINT HABSRAH!
I’m not so sure that we’ll see this figure again. The Rogue One line is pretty much dead. Wave 4 is the last of the line and may never see the light of store shelves (heck, I can’t even find wave 3). With Episode 8 right around the corner I don’t think Hasbro has any secret Rogue One releases up their sleeve.

Reaction score
I found this today. For $20 I thought it was a good purchase. I doubt they will single pack any of these except for Jyn. I waz hoping Hasbro would make 6 inch versions of Saw and Two Tubes, but I doubt it. Now I just need to decide if it will be opened or not. Probably open :)

Reaction score
Unless these troops show up in Han Solo, I think the repack possibilities are extremely low. Although, it's not like Hasbro has any logical pattern to their releases...

Reaction score
Thanks all - I checked yesterday and didn't find them. Despite Brickseek telling me there were 8 in stock/4 saleable, the employee I spoke to said the set was online only, which obviously isn't true.

These have been set up in a separate stand alone large black cardboard standup. Usually in the electronics section.

Reaction score
These have been set up in a separate stand alone large black cardboard standup. Usually in the electronics section.
Yep, I bought mine from a separate cardboard stand in electronics - but I also saw them, the sabers, etc., that are also being sold in this group onan endcap a few rows down from the toy section at another Target (North Buffalo, NY). Do some hunting and you'll find them.

Reaction score
oooooooh yeah on one hand that would be one stop shopping for the cast members I still need. On the other hand can you imagine how the marketing creeps and their scalper brood would act about the availability of such a great set?

Having only ever picked up the good black series Jyn I can make use of the scarf at least from this one. If there are other accessories the good version can use cool, mo' better value. I usually put the redundant 5poa main characters the marketers saddle us down with ( In order to get the characters we want such as in these battle packs or the AT ACT) in vehicles or change them up slightly with hats or backpacks or something and use them as background people.

Reaction score
Yeah, even at $25 it's still a good deal. It contains a near perfect mix of characters too - a core hero, a trooper, an alien, and a cool secondary character. I dare say this might be a perfect battle pack. I hope we get something similar for TLJ.

I think this format works well for Star Wars. I'd rather see them leave the core characters out of these packs, but I understand why they are there. I have 50 Darth Vaders because of this type of thing. :(

I want to see quality sculpts and new characters. Sidan Ithano and Quiggold was a good pack because they were excellent sculpts and background characters. I still hope we eventually get a SA "Crimson Corsair" but I can get on board with this type of offering especially in multipacks to cut down on cost. The awful Haask Thug sculpt or 5POA main characters just aren't going to ever make their way into my collection.

I feel like collectors wouldn't sit and wait for clearance if items had the value that Hasbro seems to think they do. I bought the U-Wing at $20. I would have bought when it came out if it was $30 but I was insulted by the $50 price, which was compounded by the lack of thought or care put into this (one seat and no cargo hold?). I look at the Luke that came with the Moisture Vaporator as an example. That has got to be the best packin of all time and was a steal for the $7 it cost when it came out.

Hasbro: here's some math.
selling one figure at $13 that cost you $4 to make gets you a $9 profit.
selling two of that figure for $10 gets you a $12 profit

Collectors used to buy 2 of everything. I bought 4 Luke Skywalkers when I already had 10-20 of that same character mainly because I wanted the Moisture Vaporator. Perceived Value. With my above scenario you made $24. Trying to sell me a 5POA Luke with no accessory gets you $0.

hmmmmmmmm

Reaction score
I think this format works well for Star Wars. I'd rather see them leave the core characters out of these packs, but I understand why they are there. I have 50 Darth Vaders because of this type of thing. :(
Same here. It would make the sets more appealing for me, not to have to worry about doubling up on unwanted figures. Considering this is the only way to get two figures, this set is a must for some. Adding two repacks is slight deterrent. I know these are aimed at kids, but again these are characters most kids aren't after, right? As the age old controversy goes, kids only want the heroes. So all these side characters are taking a chance, and hope that the adult collectors pick up the slack.

Thing is, with 5POA the customizing thing is non existent for me. So doubles are useless. If we were talking about the SA line than that parts could be usable somehow later on. Or could even be sold secondary market. But I don't see 5POA doing that well on ebay. Other than certain figures.

Reaction score
Same here. It would make the sets more appealing for me, not to have to worry about doubling up on unwanted figures. Considering this is the only way to get two figures, this set is a must for some. Adding two repacks is slight deterrent. I know these are aimed at kids, but again these are characters most kids aren't after, right? As the age old controversy goes, kids only want the heroes. So all these side characters are taking a chance, and hope that the adult collectors pick up the slack.

Thing is, with 5POA the customizing thing is non existent for me. So doubles are useless. If we were talking about the SA line than that parts could be usable somehow later on. Or could even be sold secondary market. But I don't see 5POA doing that well on ebay. Other than certain figures.
I want to see them make more of these 4 packs. Seems like it would have made more sense to make a few of these for both movies and cut back on the amount of waves they produced.

For example, the Takodana set would have made a little more sense with Maz, Ithano, Quiggold, and the Hassk Thug in a 4 pack it would have been a nicer more in demand set than the one they put out. They could have then removed those figures from the single card/2pack lineups. Rebels is another area they could combine figures and remove them from various waves instead of putting them in movie waves.