Jedha Revolt 4-Pack

Reaction score
I'd have so much rather had the Gold Protocol Droid, than the blue on thy went with. I honestly don't even remember ever seeing it.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Dollarama has Big Hero 6 figures for $4.

This is what the bad guy's jacket looks like. It is a little big, but I think once the collar is clipped, it is shortened a bit and the 2 slits uo the side are added, it is passable.

This one that I posted earlier is to small, but looks better.

Reaction score
Oh wow yeah that's just asking to double up and customize the other guy. Ill have to try and catch this set on clearance as I don't need another Saw and DEFINATELY don't need another Jyn... But that tank driver is something I could work with.

ok no I may have talked myself into getting a second set because I am pretty sure someone would trade me something for that second Saw. hm hmmmm

Reaction score
Does anyone remember an accessory set from the Early saga days that came with a tan trench coat? I think I used it on Mccraken from Legacy so he would match my TVC Endor commandos but that coat would work real well as is and SUPER well if you did the coffee grounds weathering trick.

Reaction score
It's likely too costly now to do them, at least with SA figures. And even if they did, they'd more than likely be the same price as the 4-pks. So the question is would people buy them at $20-24?

What's really sad abut Rogue One, is that it's a one and done Movie. So the possibility of an SA version of him, or anyone else down the road. Is extremely unlikely.

Reaction score
Jedha Revolt 4 packs are 12.99$ at Best Buy....free shipping on orders of 35$+. Thanks JTA for posting this.

Reaction score
Jedha Revolt 4 packs are 12.99$ at Best Buy....free shipping on orders of 35$+. Thanks JTA for posting this.
Gah, new I should've waited. It's a set I was on the fence about but grabbed anyway amidst some other sw purchases.

Reaction score
It's tempting for sure, but there's nothing else I want to avid shipping fee. I also thought about getting two, then just ad a cheap BR. But I'm not totally convinced I want all those non usable figures. I only want a couple Two Tubes to possibly customize into SA figures, though eve that may not be possible.

Reaction score
It's understandable that most everyone who wanted one has one already. I picked up 3 more (to get free shipping). I love 2tubes, he's the sole reason. I already had one loose from ebay...and I had picked up this set boxed when it was on sale for 19.99, so this will make 5 2tubes now.

There is only this and Topps cards in production that depict the character so I'll take what I can get. I wish there was more...Hot toys, something...

Reaction score
Just grabbed one from amazon for $12.99 with free shipping

-Snags
I think you'll really like this set. The Saw is probably the best 5POA figure yet and Two Tubes isn't far behind. I am still incredibly happy with this set even after paying full price when it was released. I could complain about Jyn being repacked since I bought the first release, but the paint apps on my Jedha set one are much nicer than the single card one. I also modified the scarf on the basic one to give it the hood down look.

Reaction score
I opened the extra pack that I got for HTS a while back and used the hood from the 5 POA Jyn(which I tossed) on the Black series one and it looks great. The other figures are very nice. Saw is amazing.

Reaction score
Can anyone do me a favor please? Look at the "made in" stamp on the bottom of your two-tubes figure's feet and tell me if they are produced anywhere else other China?

Thank you in advance :)

Reaction score
Can anyone do me a favor please? Look at the "made in" stamp on the bottom of your two-tubes figure's feet and tell me if they are produced anywhere else other China?

Thank you in advance :)
Edit-
That should read: other "than" China.

Reaction score
Both Target and Meijer around me have a pretty decent stock for the $12.50 range.

Reaction score
These are practically gone here, but being considered a much better set in terms of characters compared to the TFA set, it's justified.

Reaction score
$7.99 @ BB.com, so i decided to get two. Also got a couple other things to be eligible for free shipping.

Reaction score
These are showing up at Best Buy for $7.99 each now. If you want to army build the Imperial Hover Tank Drivers, now is your opportunity. And if you're a halfway decent customizer? You can probably knock out a Benthic Two-Tubes pretty easily.

Reaction score
Just wanted to mention that I was in a Tuesday Morning recently & picked up a couple of these sets for $9.99 each - so, they're still out at some places. I had ignored this set before - given that I only wanted the Hovertank Driver. However, now that I'm having a difficult time finding the TVC version of the Driver, this set is looking better; even a 5 POA version of this great Driver character is better than nothing.

$10 is a good price for the set, even if you're just getting it for the Driver. And, I'm actually also impressed with the "Edric Two Tubes" figure as well - decent sculpt, with a nice paint wash.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Just walked into a Tuesday Morning today, and they now have this set for 20% off in the clearance section of the store. $8 for 4 figures!

Reaction score
There are still many of these at a number of discount outlets - Hasbro's overproduction is one of the reasons we no longer have a basic line. It didn't help that a number of collectors waited to buy this set on clearance or skipped it, thinking characters like Saw Gerrera and Edrio Two Tubes would be released in SA form, which they're clearly not going to be. I actually thought this set was great, alongside the Solo multipack, which is equally as good - they did a far better job with character selection in these non-ST movie multipacks than TFA & TLJ.

Reaction score
This is a grest set, although the reason it does not sell is the Jyn. There are sooooo many versions of her. In fact, I think this exact figure was single packed.

Reaction score
I do wonder if there is an increased chance of a SA Saw if they make TVC figures for the Jedi Fallen Order game. The promo clips they've shown for the game has included Saw; while I know there's a general scarcity of slots and they already have a ton of ground to cover, it's possible this gives him more of a chance. Wishful thinking, I know, but, you know, gotta save the dream.