Jedha Revolt 4-Pack

GNT

Reaction score
A new 4 pack is on the way:

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY 3.75-INCH JEDHA REVOLT 4-PK
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99/Available: Spring 2017)
Create epic adventures with the ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY JEDHA REVOLT 4-PACK! Each 3.75-inch figure features movie-accurate detail and multiple points of articulation. Characters include JYN ERSO, SAW GERRERA, IMPERIAL HOVERTANK PILOT, and EDRIO TWO TUBES. Includes 4 figures - Saw Gerrera, Edrio Two Tubes, Jyn Erso, and an Imperial Hovertank Pilot and 5 accessories. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.

Anyone going to pick this set up?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome looking set - glad it was revealed now, so that collectors don't end up buying the wave 2 Jyn if they don't want doubles. The pricepoint is also nice, at just over $6 a figure - much better than the basic figure price or SA 3.75 figure price which is more than double compared to this lot.

Reaction score
Should change the Topic Title to Jedha and not Jedi

Looks like a great set.

Reaction score
They certainly aren't helping troop builders by packing them with all these other figures.

And shame again about the 5poa. Two Tubes is a prime example of why they should at least have arms in poses suitable for the weapons they're given because he's gonna look real ridiculous holding his gun out straight. They've done it for Gerrera and he looks all the much better for it. Good looking set otherwise though.

Reaction score
More terrific characters and amazing sculpts for 5POA crap figures I will never buy!

Reaction score
Well, because he doesn't have three. ^

I'm really hoping we get Saw and even Edrio in the TBS line. But if not, I will definitely get this set. they're too cool not to!

Reaction score
Awesome pack, wish the troopers can be pushed out in troop builder packs too.

Reaction score
This one is a no-brainer for me. Problem is I don't know if I can wait till Spring to get a Jedha Jyn, so I may pick her up when Wave 2 comes out anyway.

So I guess we finally see Saw's whole body - I guess this would be considered a spoiler at this point? Really nice-looking figure.

Looks like this is a CGI image, so hopefully the real figures will look just as good, which I'm sure they will.

Reaction score
This one is a no-brainer for me. Problem is I don't know if I can wait till Spring to get a Jedha Jyn, so I may pick her up when Wave 2 comes out anyway.

So I guess we finally see Saw's whole body - I guess this would be considered a spoiler at this point? Really nice-looking figure.

Looks like this is a CGI image, so hopefully the real figures will look just as good, which I'm sure they will.
Why? what is it spoiling?

Reaction score
:)sorry if I sound pedantic. I think people take the idea of "spoilers" way too far, and lose perspective of what it actually means.
No worries. I'm not really big on spoilers anyway, particularly with a movie set in a time period right before another movie that I've already seen. I may not have wanted to know what happened to Han before watching TFA, even though I kind of knew already anyway. Little things like how a character is going to look don't really bother me.

Reaction score
Thing is, we have seen his whole body already in the form of the POP figure that was revealed quite some time ago...so if it were a spoiler, it's already been spoiled.

Reaction score
They certainly aren't helping troop builders by packing them with all these other figures.

And shame again about the 5poa. Two Tubes is a prime example of why they should at least have arms in poses suitable for the weapons they're given because he's gonna look real ridiculous holding his gun out straight. They've done it for Gerrera and he looks all the much better for it. Good looking set otherwise though.
Yup, that's my gripe with the Moroff figure.

Reaction score
Thing is, we have seen his whole body already in the form of the POP figure that was revealed quite some time ago...so if it were a spoiler, it's already been spoiled.

Spoiler:  
Spoiler tags, dude. Geez...
You're upsetting my delicate sensibilities. :p

Reaction score
Oh, you mean in the same way it would have. If Luke would have been released? :p

I guess, if he survived. We really shouldn't rule anyone out, right? Han Solo :whistling:
Luke wouldn't have spoiled anything really either . But I can understand if that was the reason that they didn't release him. That is supposed to be uncertain narratively and that's where spoilers do apply.

Reaction score
I don't think it's out yet, that's the picture that is circulating on a few social medias today. It will probably be out not long after the DVD release like the Takodana set last spring.

Reaction score
It seems like every leaked photo these days is taken by one of the last people on earth with a flip phone camera, lol. Can't wait for this set though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GNT

Reaction score
The set looks good all packaged up. This is a must buy and it has interesting figures packed in, nothing worse then all reissues and 1 new figure.