Jedha Patrol Stormtrooper - #RO09

Reaction score
Am I right in saying the backpack is attached to the pauldron? Difficult to tell - the left shoulder looks like it isnt, but I can't see how it can run under the pauldron on the right - doesnt seem to be room.

I've got 4x regular stormtroopers on order at BBTS. Considering cancelling two or four and replacing them with these since they'll double as regular troops with the pauldron/backpack taken off.

Hope they do solid cases though - one per case won't last long.

Reaction score
All that's missing is a standard blaster with holster... Still in for one at least.

Reaction score
When's the pre-order for this expected?

It's the only one I really desire of the recent releases.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
New Pre-Order Links

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I went to Walmart looking for now-elusive basmati rice and instead left the store with this. It wouldn't ring up because of the street date but the helpful chap minding the machines let me pass go.

Xo4JIHP.jpg

4cybVIP.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I went to Walmart looking for now-elusive basmati rice and instead left the store with this. It wouldn't ring up because of the street date but the helpful chap minding the machines let me pass go.
No street date, just not in their system yet. Happens often with new waves at Walmart.

Reaction score
Found this figure Saturday with the rest of the wave including the nomad Fett. In my excitement I forgot the Jedah trooper.

Reaction score

Xo4JIHP.jpg

4cybVIP.jpg
Awesome! However, the Basmati may be worth more than the Trooper soon. :)

Reaction score
Man I was really trying to hold off on this guy but you guys are killing me with the pics! He looks damn good

Reaction score
Why did they leave the torso dots unpainted? Seems like Hasbro always has to leave out some detail from preventing it to be a perfect figure.

Reaction score
I didn't really pay attention, but does anyone know how many of these guys we see in the movie?

Reaction score
I didn't really pay attention, but does anyone know how many of these guys we see in the movie?
I think he’s modeled after the one or two patrol troopers who are shaking people down as Jyn and Cassian frenetically look for the Saw Gerrera contact. But there are probably more of them to be found when the movie zooms out to show the Jedha City landscape.

Reaction score
I'll probably just get two. But I am pretty sure I'll have to paint those dots, because seeing them unpainted is bugging me.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Up on Pulse.