Jedha Patrol Stormtrooper - #RO??

Reaction score
I am REALLY surprised that they are making this Stormtrooper variant. I did customs a few years ago & then updated them when the new Stormtrooper sculpt came out. The Jedha Patrol Stormtroopers have the Kyber Crystal storage packs or the supply/comm support packs.

The Kyber Crystal carry pack…

View media item 399568
View media item 399569

The supply/comm pack…(the added antenna isn’t screen accurate)

View media item 399571
View media item 399572

GNT

Reaction score
Nice to keep the Stormtrooper figures in circulation for army building. Might get this one.

Reaction score
Nice to keep the Stormtrooper figures in circulation for army building. Might get this one.
Speaking of.. there's a sculpt they could earn more money on, and where we wouldn't exactly cry out because of volumes.
I really would like to know why the stormtrooper isn't pegwarming at the least.

Reaction score
Based on the Pipeline image, it looks like we're getting the orange pauldron captain/commander/unit leader armed only with an E-11. I wonder if that's what we'll actually get or if that's just the first image they grabbed. I think I'd rather have one with the T-21, like the Hot Toys version; it just looks cooler. Also, wouldn't mind a Sergeant variant with a white pauldron armed with a DLT-19.
Make me wonder if they also might come up with one or two Scariff Rebel Troopers
We may eventually get a Melshi figure as the actor was spotted on the set of Andor. I really, really want a Pao though. Not to mention Saw, and really any of his Partisans.

Reaction score
I don’t really care which gun he comes with as long as this is the one with the cool backpack that has all those circle things in the top half.

Reaction score
Based on the Pipeline image, it looks like we're getting the orange pauldron captain/commander/unit leader armed only with an E-11. I wonder if that's what we'll actually get or if that's just the first image they grabbed. I think I'd rather have one with the T-21, like the Hot Toys version; it just looks cooler. Also, wouldn't mind a Sergeant variant with a white pauldron armed with a DLT-19.

We may eventually get a Melshi figure as the actor was spotted on the set of Andor. I really, really want a Pao though. Not to mention Saw, and really any of his Partisans.
Pao is brilliant!