Jazwares 1/18 World of Halo

Reaction score
These are popping up at Target now.

I’ve picked up the basic marine and marine/grunt two-pack so far. Mainly because that is all I have seen! The sculpts are excellent. My only issue is the two-pack marine has incredibly loose feet and hips, enough so that he won’t stand, even with the base provided. I’m looking forward to buying more of this like though. The Warthog should arrive in the mail soon.

I’d have a stroke if they produced a Pelican...

Reaction score
Good to know. I haven't found them yet but I'll check Target. The sculpts look decent enough from what pictures I have found.

Reaction score
I actually messaged Jazwares to see if they’d replace my broken marine figure. They asked me for my personal info, a copy of my receipt, and a video demonstrating the issue. After sending them a clip they agreed to send me a replacement, so that was super nice! Hasbro probably wouldn’t have responded!

This line is very impressive to me though. The sculpts are fantastic and the articulation is phenomenal. For a licensed item, $10 is a steal.

Reaction score
I only found out about this line a few days ago, and had to get the Warthog and Master Chief set.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I totally spaced this line until I saw a couple on Target's website! lol
So I only recently ordered the Pilot and the Brute, very nice figures for the price point. Although the bigger ones are higher, the bulk of them surprises me at $13 compared to TVC figures at the same price. I feel they're definitely worth it! I go back and forth on whether to get the Warthog.

Unfortunately it's difficult to get them all at reasonable prices/retail, as they too are being scalped. I'll probably only get a couple more but I do like the pilot figure as a base jumpsuit for a "Mandalorian" custom.

Reaction score
Maybe if they keep reissuing the Warthog it will give them enough funds to make the Pelican, that's what I'd like to see made! Also wouldn't mind if they made the Wasp or Hornet which is probably more likely.

Reaction score
I wonder if they will make any characters from the TV show? Several possibilities for non helmeted unique looking characters so probably not. lol

Reaction score
I hope they keep producing this line. It’s fantastic. I just got this helmet for $60!
2E95CD82-D940-409B-A9D6-10F3396E00B2.jpeg

Attachments

• EB5F38E8-2643-4DA0-AB95-9AC0004976A4.jpeg
    EB5F38E8-2643-4DA0-AB95-9AC0004976A4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Reaction score
It was weird that there were two listings for the helmet on Gamestop.com. Did yours come in a black box or green box?

Reaction score
I want to say that one helmet has only lights, and the other has lights and sounds? Mine came in a green box though.

Reaction score
That might make it a bit too large TBH, so I'd be fine if it was scaled sown a little but at least can fit the figures in the cockpit etc. Heck even in the Paramount+ show it doesn't appear as if a Warthog will fit inside the cargo area.

I don't own the new version so I'm not familiar with its size or how it would impact the needed size of a Pelican

Reaction score
Have you watched the new show then? I haven’t even given it a try yet. I’ve heard not good things though.

Reaction score
Yes I've seen up to EP9 and so far I've liked it, certainly more than I did BOBF and more than half the shows currently running right now. Sure there are a few parts that I didn't really care as much for compared to others but that can be said of any show. As for lore I'm not an expert and honestly I'm fine with Master Chief taking off his helmet in this context because he's a character we're following thus we don't need to feel the character can be anybody like how the game was intended to be to make the player feel like they're the hero. I'm not aware of all the other criticisms other than the helmet removing issue so I can't speak to them, then again my being a more passive fan of Halo maybe I'm able to enjoy it more than a hard core fan.

Obviously due to streaming budgets the CG isn't to the standard of a feature film but I give them credit for doing their best on the Covenant species from the Elites to Brutes and even the Prophets, they look pretty good considering. The show does seems very story focused with only a limited number of action scenes, again likely due to budget and the CG eating up a lot of that. In terms of casting they characters seem to work well but since I'm not too familiar with all of them so I wouldn't know if the casting is spot on.

The one aspect that was off for me was Master Chief's height compared to other characters, in the games he seemed very tall while in the series he just appears to be taller than an average person. I think it's definitely worth checking out and if you're a hard core Halo fan perhaps going in with an open mind. I mean I certainly understand those feelings as a hard core Star Trek fan and seeing the crap the current team in charge is putting out, and with each new show I try to go in hoping it's better than the last only to be disappointed. After all when you area fan of a franchise spanned decades with set rules and the new generation decides to throw it all out it can be frustrating.