Jaybo Hood

GNT

Reaction score
Jaybo Hood, who reminded me of the concept Han Solo for ROTS made an appearance in the Clone Wars episode Mystery of A Thousand Moons. He seemed to have a knack for rebuilding and reprograming Battle Droids that were left behind into doing his bidding.

He could come with the walkie talkie he had, binoculars, pieces of battle droids or even one of his badly put together Battle Droids as a pack in. If Hasbro did that then they could turn this figure into an interesting 2 pack.

Would anyone be up for a figure of him? Even a Jaybo Hood/wonky Battle Droid 2 pack?

Reaction score
Gotta be honest, this guy would be pretty far down my list of wants. He rode pretty close to the edge of "irritating kid" territory I thought.

His creepy Quarren and Ithorian buddies on the otherhand - heck yes! Did I spot an Ithorian with spectacles? Awesome.
Yeah I know, chances are slim, given how ancillary they were, but a guy can dream can't he?

Reaction score
It's just a matter of time before a little animated boy Han Solo makes an appearance in the CW series. He's our precursor. LOL!

Reaction score
I thought something seemed familiar about him. Best way to make a figure of him desirable would be in a set with some of his custom droids.

Reaction score
Hasbro would consider making this guy before Nahdar Vebb? Come on! I doubt this will even get made.

Reaction score
I'm noticing a trend that the further we get into the series, the less I'm desiring characters from every single episode. And it appears that I'm not the only one. Though we've seen some really interesting "one-shot" characters coming out of Toy Fair (Loathsom, the Commando Droid, Cad Bane, ect.), I'm guessing that there's going to be less of that as the pool for potential figures gets bigger.

Reaction score
RhyYees said:
I'm noticing a trend that the further we get into the series, the less I'm desiring characters from every single episode. And it appears that I'm not the only one. Though we've seen some really interesting "one-shot" characters coming out of Toy Fair (Loathsom, the Commando Droid, Cad Bane, ect.), I'm guessing that there's going to be less of that as the pool for potential figures gets bigger.
It's because Star Wars is getting into Star Trek territory, with so many episodes and so many one off characters. It would be impossible and impractical to make them all.

Reaction score
Is this a Kingdom Hearts/ star wars crossover? It seemed like it. I dont mean that in a bad way either.

Reaction score
Meh - if I had to guess, I'd say this kid has a better chance of being made than some of the other one-offs. Why? Well, because he's a kid in a kid-geared show. As much as collectors might not want him, the kid audience would want this figure. And there is still the chance we'll see him (or any other current 1-offs who weren't knocked off) again.

Reaction score
If they're not doing Nadhar Vebb, then they really really should NOT make this imo. I haven't actually seen the episode just yet, but I really wouldn't purchase this - I'm more TLC focused, and am just picking up the Jedi/Sith/Clones from the CW line atm.

Reaction score
F that! No way, his chracter wasn't too appealing to me...... I was thinking, the "angel", that was seen in this episode, could that be the angels that young anakin thought padme was?

Reaction score
vaderman04 said:
F that! No way, his chracter wasn't too appealing to me...... I was thinking, the "angel", that was seen in this episode, could that be the angels that young anakin thought padme was?
No to the first part - Not appealing to you doesn't mean not appealing to anyone else. I loved him, I loved how he seemed like Concept Han from RotS!

As for the angels, yeah - thats whom. The most beautiful beings in the world!

Reaction score
Wonder if he's related to Wilrow Hood?
....Yes I would buy him. I'll buy any of these one episode characters if they're ever made. He's not a character that will ever have more than one version ever made of him. Unlike many of the main characters who at many times are remade over, and over again, and plenty of times, it's the same outfit. This guy is something different, and original that hasn't been made yet.

Reaction score
Captain_Piet said:
Mega lame. Also, the character was easily the worst animation on the show yet.
Agreed, he looks like a character from Final Fantasy 9 on Playstation One.

Reaction score
vaderman04 said:
I must've missed them when I saw this episode

But then again the only angels that will ever have my interest are the blue ones

Reaction score
In the episode where Jaybo Hood is featured, Anakin and Obi-wan are indeed on Iego, the planet mentioned in TPM when Anakin asks if Padme is an 'angel' from the moons of Iego...I thought it was awesome to add this reference to the CW.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Iego

The 'angels' are actually known as Diathim...If Hasbro ever decided to make a figure of an angel...Jaybo Hood would be good as an accessory - but I dont see him selling on a basic card by himself.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Diathim

Reaction score
I would love this character, why because it's not another flaming clone or mando - would I like him packed in with one of the characters yeah that would be cool as well.

And for all of you out there who are saying I wouldn't buy him because he is a kid, how many would buy young Anakin from the TPM if he was made again with SA, if you would then you are hypocrites.

Reaction score
I found this character very lame. So I would never buy his figure if they should made him.

Reaction score
If they make him, the should include one of his modded Battle Droid servants.
Perhaps the blue one with the mustache or the red one with the reverse head.

Reaction score
Why's this thread been resurrected over a year later? I thought there was news about him being made or something? I don't think he's particularly close, especially now we're in Season 2.

Reaction score
I must say I would be more interested in buying his BD than him

GNT

Reaction score
LOL I doubt we'll ever see him pop up again in the show or even a figure. Can only hope for a battle pack at some point during the line but I have more chances of winning the lotto then ever seeing him made.

Reaction score
Lord_Atmo said:
Maybe his episode just had another rerun? Hence sparking the thought in a member's head?
Actually Atmo you were pretty close, I just purchased the Clone Wars season 1 and just watched them again, and then I looked at what Hasbro has brought out for this line and thought there's a few characters I would love to see other than Flaming Clones that this line has turned into, now don't get me wrong yeah I like the Clone Commanders but once you have one variety of Clone Trooper then you pretty much have all of them bar hair style and paint scheme, which can be done yourself. Now I am not saying stop doing Clones but at least do the ones that aren't just repaints (yes I know there is some coming, and some already out but on the whole they are outnumbered by the repaints), actually bring out some of the Separatist Commanders, more characters like this one and other non-clones, as at the min this line is pretty boring with a few exceptions.

And I haven't even started on the Jedi and the scam they are running with these yet, they bring out all the Jedi but and here's the bit I love without knee articulation and then the following year they bring them out again with articulation and people are thinking Hasbro have done them a favor, why couldn't they not have done these in the first place, now don't get me wrong I love this style of figure I just wish they would do a little bit more with it, instead of constant repacks and clone repaints, and if we are lucky we might get the occasional figure that is different.

Reaction score
A Jaybo figure might sell well in a 2-pack or in some type of BP, but on his own he would likely sink. The episode was good, and showed us several cool characters - but Hasbro certainly cant and shouldnt make all the new characters from every episode - I think we have too many CW figures as it is, lol - and mostly, as you said - they release Jedi multiple times with slight upgrades - very frustrating.

Reaction score
darth_sidious said:
A Jaybo figure might sell well in a 2-pack or in some type of BP, but on his own he would likely sink. The episode was good, and showed us several cool characters - but Hasbro certainly cant and shouldnt make all the new characters from every episode - I think we have too many CW figures as it is, lol - and mostly, as you said - they release Jedi multiple times with slight upgrades - very frustrating.
See this is where I disagree, I think Hasbro should make the main players of each episode unless a) They are only Clone Repaints, b) They are focused solely on exsisting CW Style Figures without any clothing change (and I don't just mean accessories, I am on about what we are seeing with Arctic style Obi Wan and Anakin, the Spacesuits were a good example with Ahsoka and Obi Wan, Anakin was just to plain for my liking in his Spacesuit).

And I think this line would sell even better than it is now, because if they go the way they are going at the min this line is going to tank eventually, I went to Walmart yesterday and all of the unique and new characters such as Aayla Secura, Thi-Sen and the ones like that weren't on the shelves, what was left on the shelves is the Clone Repaints and Obi Wan and Anakin, if they had made other characters that weren't these I think the shelves would have been bare (or at least not pegwarming).

Reaction score
I don't think they're gonna make a figure of him. And I'm hoping not, except if he comes with a modified BD !