Jaxxon

Reaction score
Jedi Insider posted a rumor that there may be a Fan Channel exclusive of Jaxxon: https://jediinsider.com/8-22762

If so, I have to believe it will largely be a reuse of an existing mold for a better-known character. So the question is, which figure is a good candidate for that? (It might be a figure that hasn’t been released yet.)

Reaction score
That might be too tongue-in-cheek?

Yeah I'm not too interested in this one, probably would have bought it several years ago in TVC line but this late in the game I'm only after certain things.

Reaction score
Have to see how he looks but I’m leaning toward my first pass on EU/Legends figs.

Reaction score
Is it April 1st?

But yeah if this happens this is the kinda goofy stuff I want to see over the holiday trooper repaints. Definitely have my doubts we'll actually see it come to pass however.

Reaction score
If this is true, I'm very excited. After the movies (of course) first run Marvel is MY Star Wars. It's what I grew up on when there were no videos or TV screenings. I read and re read those comics over and over.

Please let this be true!

Reaction score
I just hope if Jaxxon comes, they'll model him after some attractive artist's depiction. There are so many vastly different drawings of him, most of which are incredibly ugly.

I would buy a Jaxxon figure.
And Valance the Hunter, Crimson Jack, Lumiya, Fenn Shysa, Rik Duel, etc, etc.
Well, Valance may still come as he's been "resurrected" for the new comics (Bounty Hunters et al.)
Lumiya and Fenn Shysa already exist.

Given the fact that the TVC is currently lean on even current aliens, I doubt that many old EU characters will make it without being re-introduced into canon first.

Reaction score
If legit then I hope they do it in a nice looking box with comic art similar to the Skywalker Strikes exclusive

Reaction score
IF this one sees the light of day, and I find that hard to believe so far, I hope they will make it for a subline, much like Gaming Greats.
And IF it happens, then I sure hope they will release Kiro, Rik Duel, Chihdo, Dani, Stenaxes, Lumiya/Shira, Fenn Shysa and Tobi Dala. But who am I kidding :) it's not like they've "flooded" the Gaming Greats subline with characters.

Reaction score
Now THIS is a character I really don't need nor want in my collection. Never liked him in the old Marvel comics.
To me this is just a sign of no imagination for alien characters they had way back then.
I can, and always will accept pigs being used as gladiators/guards, or insectlike species.
But a bright green bunny, in a bright red 60s-styled spacesuit is way off my charts.
To me, this kind of alien belongs to Marvel-verse, together with Howard or the Guardians of the Galaxy.

TBS rumored ? Move along, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now THIS is a character I really don't need nor want in my collection. Never liked him in the old Marvel comics.
To me this is just a sign of no imagination for alien characters they had way back then.
I can, and always will accept pigs being used as gladiators/guards, or insectlike species.
But a bright green bunny, in a bright red 60s-styled spacesuit is way off my charts.
To me, this kind of alien belongs to Marvel-verse, together with Howard or the Guardians of the Galaxy.

TBS rumored ? Move along, nothing to see here.
Perfect description! :) (y)
Although, should we be afraid then, when it seems they are moving toward an MCU-style of shows?

(I want that Jedi Temple Guard! Come on Hasbro, you made the helmet already)

Reaction score
Although, should we be afraid then, when it seems they are moving toward an MCU-style of shows?

Well, I have no problem with a MCU-styled way to go. I even love the concept of interlinking shows to play out in a IW/EG like big event.
Its just the design of the space-rabbit that makes me throw up. If the TBS rumor of this come true, at least I have one free spot on my shelfes to fill up with something else😊

Reaction score
IKR? it's almost like having a Camel looking character walking on two legs. ;)
I get you though, this one just doesn't appeal.

Reaction score

Temple Guard please, I’ll take two Hasbro!

Reaction score
I'm all in on a Jaxxon. Both because he always reminds me of Captain Bucky O'Hare and it would just be really amusing to me to have a figure of one of the few things in Star Wars that George Lucas actively disliked and demanded that it no longer be used.

Reaction score
Honestly if this gets made I could see it being one of those future super valuable figures. IDK why but I could.
I'd prob pick it up just cause.

Reaction score
The first 16 issues of Marvel's original Star Wars comic book series were huge for me as a kid (remember those polybagged three-packs of Marvel comics?). So I might be down for Jaxxon, Hedji, and really any of the Aduba-3 gang -- especially if they did something cool with the packaging. And I'd be down for Crimson Jack and Jolli as well!

I wonder how they would package such figures in the mainline. Would "Star Wars: Comics" get its own color band?