Jawas - #20

Reaction score
the tall jawa can be seen walking in the background when the troops stop the speeder, so it wouldnt be any different then any other background character
As well as walking onto the Imperial Shuttle in Home One's hangar bay.

Reaction score
vinyl cape vinyl cape vinyl cape!!! ;)
Yes Yes Yes!
That! That! That!
A vinyl cape Jawa would be the business.

vinyl cape vinyl cape vinyl cape!!! vinyl cape vinyl cape vinyl cape!!! vinyl cape vinyl cape vinyl cape!!!

Reaction score
When was there a pretty Gamorrean?
There was a white Vader in the infinite comics I think. So I thought there was truth in the other two examples you cited. If there was it would be from the eu and other then the clone wars I'm not so knowledgeable in that sort of thing.

Reaction score
There was a white Vader in the infinite comics I think. So I thought there was truth in the other two examples you cited. If there was it would be from the eu and other then the clone wars I'm not so knowledgeable in that sort of thing.
Sorry, I knew about the white Vader. Poe's law strikes again!

;)

Reaction score
When was there a pretty Gamorrean?
Puh-leeze, like you never told some fat pig she was pretty when the bar was closing. Come on now, admit it guys, I aint the only one here who's gone Hogging.

There was a white Vader in the infinite comics I think.
Not after Labor Day there wasnt.
:)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Puh-leeze, like you never told some fat pig she was pretty when the bar was closing. Come on now, admit it guys, I aint the only one here who's gone Hogging.
Hey now, I never went to bed with a fat chick. But I have woken up with one.

Reaction score
And they have a hard time doing it on a 4 inch figure. Imagine the travesty on a 2 inch one...

Kenner actually used a decent fabric, so they could pull it off.

Those fabric cloaks from 35 years ago look great compared to the crap oversized fabric cloaks we get now.

Here, from 35 years ago, is also the answer to our question. A plastic sculpted cape with a fabric cloak to put over it and as mentioned above, some loose bandoliers that could be worn over whichever we want.

Reaction score
Please both parties is usually a good business decision... You would think Hasbro would know that.

Reaction score
Aren't there a few droids left from the purchase line up? Would you rather see a jawa and droid or two jawas?

Reaction score
I know I'm nearly alone in saying this, but I would like it to come with an updated ASP-7. Just two Jawas would be fine though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the Purchase Droids are all done, but there is still the security droid seen on the homestead left and the stovepipe droid seen inside the Sandcrawler.

Reaction score
The security droid is the one when Luke runs out with the Binoculars looking for R2 and it passes by in the background right?

Reaction score
I'd prefer 2 jawas unless the droid is an astromech. I can't get enough of them. They could end up doing something like they did with Wicket where we'll only get one, but he'll come with the regular and cloth robes.

JVM

Reaction score
I'd love more Jawas. Hell, give me a whole pack of different Jawas, please. I love these little guys.

Reaction score
Yeah thanks, that's what I thought it was spooky.

I'd love more Jawas. Hell, give me a whole pack of different Jawas, please. I love these little guys.
Heck yeah bro. You, me and threepio. Oh no he don't like 'em that much. He actually burnt some. Does anyone know why Threepio was so specist. Was he like a secret Jawa serial killer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
They could do a pack like the Ewoks and I'd be all over it. Have the tall one and the one that fans Jabba etc. etc.
Brilliant idea! Especially, if they are able to make proper soft goods hood/cloaks for them. I really do hope they eventually make the jawa with the fan accessory in some way or another.

Reaction score
I would probably not buy a Jawa, but every figure in TVC means more of the original figures released, and the closer to all the OT fans being happy forever! Now just give bigbarada every skiff guard ever, and then everyone will be happy and stop complaining about EU figure.

(Not.) :sneaky: