Jawa - VC161

Reaction score
Has anybody tried to see if one of the dirtier looking Yoda robes would fit properly on a jawa? Because come to think of it, a lot of the Yoda robes are grey-ish. Might look nice if their is a Jawa that would it would fit properly.

Reaction score
Unknown if yet reported, I have found a variant sculpt head on this Jawa... in the wild at Walmart, no less. Picked both up, one has eyes straight lined with hood corners, other has eyes crooked with left eye much higher, other slightly lower... its a sculpt difference, in the sculpt itself, not just paint error.
I saw one of those crooked face Jawas as well the other day at a far away Walmart.

Reaction score

Interesting.....hopefully a pic shows up. very curious
Please see my post above. The Jawa faceplate is a separate piece and the factory sometimes glues it down crooked. It’s not a variant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah, its a factory error - that would be funny if Hasbro intentionally made a crooked face Jawa though.

Reaction score
a ride in the sandcrawler....or a walk through the Dune Sea...or a nap in the cantina.....so many choices..only leads to confusion and the "tilt"

Anyone else wondering if the second shorter Jawa from the Black series will show up for availability in the future?

Reaction score
Anyone else wondering if the second shorter Jawa from the Black series will show up for availability in the future?
Given the taller from the pair was rereleased for TVC, you'd think the other's tooling should also be available and be used in near future for a grey Mandalorian repaint. A no brainer repaint that would've made a better case mate for current mando case in place of AOTC trooper, or at very least, 1 Clone & 1 Jawa per case. But I have a feeling if they were to have 2 1/case figs in mando wave, cara would been 1 of the singly packed figs.

Reaction score
If I were still animating, I could have a lot of fun with Derby the Jawa.

Reaction score
It's great having this on an original SW card and for me, it's strictly for the nostalgia. I think the time could have been taken to make a completely new version with soft goods.

Reaction score
Went back to the store last night and was surprised that he was still there a week later! He's not there anymore, there's room in my sandcrawler for a little derpiness! The little paint splash under his right eye leads me to imagine it twitches when he's stressed....