Jawa & EG-6 Power Droid Collectible Set

Reaction score
I like it! My only issue with these jawa's is that to see the eyes the thing has to be constantly on and once I put these figures in my case it is a bit difficult to constantly turn the eyes on and off.

Reaction score
Especially the way Sideshow rigged theirs! You have to take the hood off (and undo the "wraps") to get to the switch. Don't know why they can't run a wire down a sleeve or hide the switch somewhere more accessible.

Reaction score
This looks cool. It's a nice set, but not in my collecting range. I'm glad the Power Droid is finally being offered.

Reaction score
Happy to finally get that power droid, but I wish they were still doing the one in Kenner colors shown at SDCC 3 years ago. The extra colors in it made it really show off the nice detailing. The one they are offering looks kind of bland by comparison in its single greyish-blue color. Plus it had different sculpted detail on the front and those cool little radar dishes. I really hope they can eventually offer this much superior version if the first one sells well (maybe as an exclusive?)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree Shabby Blue. The current offer is boring compared to the picture you posted. How much are the going to charge for this box with legs?

Reaction score
Don't need another Jawa..
But i want the droid..
So I just pre order it..
I will make room for the 3rd Jawa..
I just hope this Jawa is easier to pose / stand up..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reluctantly ordered it since I want that Power Droid and it may be the only chance we'll ever have to get an official power droid in this scale. I don't care about the Jawa since the Sideshow versions were good enough for me. If Hot Toys ends up offering their 2nd Jawa paired with their version of R5-D4, that will be an easy pass for me since I'm quite satisfied with the Sideshow R5-D4 already. I consider it one of Sideshow's best figures before they gave up doing 1/6 scale figures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not going to nitpick on that release. Following Wicket annoucement, i'm glad HT are pushing those to production. Really feared they'd remain at the prototype stage, just meant to build the hype and help sales on main characters such as Leia or another R2 and C-3PO.

Reaction score
Just curious why anyone pre-orders anything nowadays? It's not like the old days when things sold out and there was an exclusive item included?

Reaction score
Just curious why anyone pre-orders anything nowadays? It's not like the old days when things sold out and there was an exclusive item included?
For me it's just makes easy in case I forget or if it actually sells out.. Always busy with work and don't visit the sideshow website that often anymore.. As I stated on previous thread .. Cutting back due to cost and limited space.. I don't do a payment plan anymore as most pre order figures are a year away..

Reaction score
For me it's just makes easy in case I forget or if it actually sells out.. Always busy with work and don't visit the sideshow website that often anymore.. As I stated on previous thread .. Cutting back due to cost and limited space.. I don't do a payment plan anymore as most pre order figures are a year away..
Pretty much same for me. I rarely pre-order anymore but if it's something I want immediately (Hot Toys Cody) I'll just go ahead and pre-order it. Not worth pre-ordering SW PF's anymore though.

Thankfully I preordered Gentle Giant's Ahsoka bust because that can't be found anywhere at the moment.

Reaction score
Happy to finally get that power droid, but I wish they were still doing the one in Kenner colors shown at SDCC 3 years ago. The extra colors in it made it really show off the nice detailing. The one they are offering looks kind of bland by comparison in its single greyish-blue color. Plus it had different sculpted detail on the front and those cool little radar dishes. I really hope they can eventually offer this much superior version if the first one sells well (maybe as an exclusive?)

What a disappointment, this is what I was hoping to get and I don't want a Jawa. I think I will just try to print my own, I made a life size Mailbox https://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/showfull.php?photo=341844 how hard can a 1/6 scale be to make?

Reaction score
Up for £300 over here.

Not a chance am I paying that.
Leia and Wicket was £450+ too.

The prices have gone beyond the point of being worth adding to the collection.

Reaction score
I'll have to pass as well, I already have the SS Jawas, and don't need that other little box of plastic that much :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I'll be ordering from Far East upon release. Much cheaper than current pre order price, especially for those outside States and like me, live in Europe.

Reaction score
Man I really want this. I just ordered the wicket though. Man this is awesome though. I really like it