Jar Jar Binks - No.24

G

Re: Jar Jar Binks

This looks good. I'll get him since Im getting all the clone wars figures.

Reaction score

This figure would have been a lot better if he had the same paint app as the Episode 1 Binks - you know, with those nice curly pattern on the skin. Also Jar Jar is nothing without those big ears sticking out!

GNT

Reaction score

Looks good to me, just as I expected. I'd be up for two.

Reaction score

That figure is phenomenal. I can't wait to see it. I't will be one of the few CW figures I add to my collection.

Reaction score

darthAndosman said:
Why are his ears tucked in?
If you have not seen the preview for this Friday's show, i will not say. But this figure is based off of the hapenings in it. I think I will be getting this one.

Reaction score

I am on the fence about this figure yes its a new jar jar but he is a pest of a gungan but he is a alien that could double as a jedi.

Reaction score

Hey, Jar Jar got the memo...wear your favorite funky tie to work day

Reaction score

I skipped the first bunch of Clone Wars figs but this one is too cool to pass up. The cloth robe really adds a nice touch. Looks like I'll be getting Dooku, Asajj, Jar Jar and Kit Fisto. So much for not buying CW...

Reaction score

Jar jar is an idiot but this figure looks cool. I wonder when we'll get a jar jar from the episode 1.

Reaction score

Hey everyone as a new generation falls in love with Star Wars they will also learn to hate Jar Jar. I can't wait to see their reactions. My brother was 9 when we saw the Phantom Menace in '99 and he couldn't stand Jar Jar.

Reaction score

The figure definitely looks interesting but I just can't stand him. I though like a couple of other people that Jar Jar was cool until he started talking. lol. Has anyone seen the '70s show episode when they have Jackie/Mila talk wearing a bikini but than the same scene again w/o her talking makes her beautiful and not annoying to Eric. Jar Jar is kind of the same scenario except he's not a chick.

P.S. Mila kunis is beautiful!

Reaction score

Jar Jar the Jedi, well he wasn't as annoying as I thought he would be. On the other hand this was a cartoon so he blended in better versus a live action movie.

Reaction score

I don't think we need a Jar Jar. I mean really, he's like the Michael Jackson of Star Wars. It'd be awesome if they did an Imperial EU thing where Jar Jar was killed when he tried a horribly pathetic uprising.

GNT

Reaction score

patess said:
I don't think we need a Jar Jar. I mean really, he's like the Michael Jackson of Star Wars. It'd be awesome if they did an Imperial EU thing where Jar Jar was killed when he tried a horribly pathetic uprising.
No we dont really need that, not every character needs to die
While not liked by everyone both Michael and Jar Jar have their fans

Reaction score

He really was not bad in the recent episode. It was not at all over the top like TPM. The figure looks fabulous and I cannot wait to add it to my collection. Hopefully Gree will be making the following wave...

Reaction score

patess said:
It'd be awesome if they did an Imperial EU thing where Jar Jar was killed when he tried a horribly pathetic uprising.
Haha, I don't think the Imperials would need to see him try an uprising to kill him... "Looking at us funny" would probably suffice as a good enough excuse.

Reaction score

CantThinkOfAName said:
patess said:
It'd be awesome if they did an Imperial EU thing where Jar Jar was killed when he tried a horribly pathetic uprising.
Haha, I don't think the Imperials would need to see him try an uprising to kill him... "Looking at us funny" would probably suffice as a good enough excuse.
Mee-sah start an revolution. AAAAhHHHHHH!! OOooHhh now mee-sah all sparkly shiny. Annie Bah nannie!

Reaction score

yo qui gon trusted and liked him and so do I! he is stupid though in a fun way

Reaction score

CantThinkOfAName said:
IamtheFett said:
Did everybody forget about this guy?
Haha, I wish I could.
You do not know who Jar Jar is. you will forget him entirely.(Jedi mind trick) Nope didn't work he's(Jar Jar) just to traumatizing to forget.

Reaction score

I have yet to buy a Jar Jar Binks figure and with money being tighter then normal at the moment, I don't see now as being a time to change that.

Reaction score

This looks pretty good. It may be the first Jar Jar that I have ever bought.

When I saw Episode I back in the day I thought Jar Jar was the thing that I was going to hate about it. The thing I hated about it was the crummy acting... namely from Anakin (and I don't think Jake Lloyd has done a movie since then). As I look back, Jar Jar isn't so bad. But I'm glad that his role diminished in later episodes. His appearance in the Clone Wars episode wasn't too bad either.

Although it would have been nice if this was SA. In terms of playability, I remember always liking my GI Joe's ability to bend at the knees and elbows as a plus over Star Wars figures. I would recon that kids nowadays like added articulation as well.

GNT

Reaction score
Good old Jar Jar his looking good packaged up in his Jedi robe. I just wish he'd have a weapon or something tossed in for added play value. I'll still pick him up though.

Reaction score
The lack of accessories is pretty bad. If they are not gonna give us pack-ins they should give us more accessories.