Jar Jar Binks - CW65

GNT

Reaction score
According to Entertainment Earth Jar Jar Binks will be back in the Clone Wars toy line as the 65th figure. No pictures yet and no news if this is a reissue or a completely new figure.

Any thoughts on seeing this figure?

Reaction score
I'd love it if this was the reissue. It's really hard to find! I never saw it once on a peg.

Reaction score
I seriously doubt it's a new figure, considering we haven't seen him in any other outfits in the show.

Unless they throw in some kind of new accessory.

Edit: Forgot about the hazmat suit, could be it.

Reaction score
Ugh, the figure that least needed a repack unlike the entire of the Bly wave!

If he's in the hazmat suit, I might get him, if he's a complete repack, pass...

Reaction score
I was able to score the original Jar Jar, so I can pass if he is unchanged from his Bombad Jedi form. I'm glad that they are getting around to repacking some of the core character that haven't been around for a while.

I'm still waiting to see C3PO or a new padme. Those figures were here and gone.

Reaction score
it's a wait and see for me... I was able to score the original so if it's a repack then it's a very easy pass... not to crazy about the Hazmat Suit version either...

Reaction score
If it's a repack, then that's cool, because I know the original was hard to find in my neck of CT (not for me, but maybe for other collectors).

If it's new, then so much the better. I'm in for one.

Reaction score
DeltaSquadSev11 said:
Ugh, the figure that least needed a repack unlike the entire of the Bly wave!

If he's in the hazmat suit, I might get him, if he's a complete repack, pass...
Boy, you said it regarding the Bly wave, DeltaSquadSev11. At least we're (finally!) getting that repack of Hondo - the only one I never found and had to buy online.

Reaction score
It's Jar-Jar. Take him or leave him. We'll see when I'm holding him in-hand with money to spare. Never got the original, so if it's a repack, fine. But he's not one of my favorites, even if he is amusing ( don't-hurt-me-don't-hurt-me! ). Bly would've been a better rerelease than Jar-Jar, but I'm happy for the fans who didn't get him first time around.

Anyway, possible buy, but I have other priorities. It is, after all, Clone Wars.

Reaction score
It's a repack. It's listed with numbers after it just like the Hondo repack is.

Reaction score
Glad to see the Binks will be back! Now I can finally get him.

Hasbro, any chance you will re-release Darth Sidious next (plus a holographic version somewhere down the line)?

Reaction score
Well seeing there is an ebay seller whom is got his stock 1 month back on Jar Jar Binks figure, i do think this is a repack.

GNT

Reaction score
I already have one so don't really need another but Jar Jar is a decent sculpt and could do with a 2nd release.

GNT

Reaction score
The mouth looks different but from memory I think the ears are bendable so try could sit in that position with a clear rubber band hasbro uses.

Reaction score
So, Jar Jar is back. I still stumble over a few decently priced 2008 specimen in some hobby shops I visit regularly. Was he a big seller in the US?

Reaction score
The return of Jar Jar Binks. He is just another repack, but I know some people missed out on him the first time around.

More / Larger pics here.

Reaction score
Cell said:
So, Jar Jar is back. I still stumble over a few decently priced 2008 specimen in some hobby shops I visit regularly. Was he a big seller in the US?
He sold well, but there really wasn't a large supply of him. Besides, kids love Jar-Jar, so it was easy to move the ones that did make it to the pegs.