Japan Pepsi Bottlecap Promotion

Reaction score
Is anyone currently collecting these (or hoping to)? If so, what is a reasonable price to pay for these. I see a few singles and/or sets going on ebay now, and although I would like to collect the whole set (they're just so cool), I don't think I could afford it. I'd like to just get the yoda for my collection, but I don't know if I can bring myself to pay $15++ for a bottle cap! What are some of your opinions on these? Are you collecting them, and if so, are you using ebay? Thanks for any advice, God bless.

Reaction score
I got some from ebay. Five unopened bags though. You can easily get one bottle cap for around 5 bucks or less. I saw one auction for a Yoda and Clonetrooper for $5! Anyway, you might wanna look into the Episode 1 also. AND the new original trilogy sets...

Reaction score
I got both Jango caps (head and figurine), the 7-11 Jango/Boba, and 7-11 Jango/Clonetrooper from the same seller.

I got my Jango Fett Pepsi can in the mail today.
I also got the Xylish Meiji Jango Fett Gum Dispenser and a Hong Kong Jango Fett promo all off of E Bay.

Point of this thread being..all the cool **** is on E Bay and Japan..

Reaction score
My Brother was visiting his friend in Korea last week While he was there he visited China and Japan. He Picked me up 21 one of the Bottle caps while he was there, one is still sealed. He drunk 21 Pepsis in 3 days
and he hates Pepsi. I havent decided if I am going to try to get anymore, ebay is just too expensive for plastic bottle caps but I might try to get a few.
Here's a pic of the ones he got me.

Reaction score
Full sets of the AOTC sets are going for considerably less than the Episode 1 sets from 99, which sell for about 700 bucks on average when you can find them.

Combine that with buying both display stages (about 75 average a piece), and the 10 extra sets they are selling during this years AOTC promotion, which are about 30 bucks a piece, and you could easily pay about 1500 bucks for all of the toppers thus far.

Now, if I could only win the lottery.......

Reaction score
Staged sets? Anyway I've seen the very nice lookin 10 sets from the OC...not bad at all. I'm only a Yoda collector, so I won't be getting all the caps (saves me the money and the time) but I might get those sets if they keep tempting me. Then it'll drive me slowly into insanity and then I'll be a completist and I'll have to buy everything that has STAR WARS stamped on it...oh well. Anyway, I'm bought a Yoda head and Yoda body cap from Episode 1 for $8, I dunno if I was ripped off, but I doubt it. I also got 5 unopened packs for $25, with two of'em bein Yoda. I'm gonna keep one unopened and open the rest and keep the packaging. I hope I get Yodas cap, but I'm not very lucky. I saw a set on ebay goin for $200 for a complete set of Episode 1 caps, so $700 is way too much. Also, I didn't know there was a Jango/Boba Fett cap. Wow. Oh and who went to Korea??? I'm Korea, just wondering.