January collectors meeting @ Southcenter Red Robin

Reaction score
January 26th is the date of the upcoming meeting. Same place as usual...Red Robin near SouthCenter Mall. 7:00 pm is the time. We are expecting a good number of people to show this time around after joining forces with the Seattle Star Wars collecting group. Any questions please PM me. We hope to see those of you who are in the area who have not attended yet!

See you all there!!!
-Tom

Reaction score
As long as I can get out of class a little early I'll be there with bells on! Hopefully someone can score either some Preview figs or yellow clone troopers to share!

Reaction score
I may have a few cool items to show off this Wednesday!!!
-Tom

Reaction score
If you do find the preview figures, would please snag extra ones?

Up on the Eastside, where there is no Walmart, the Targets and TRUs seem to be sticking to the street dates with no product available whatsoever.

See you all then!
Chris

Reaction score
Re: January collectors meeting @ Southcenter Red R

I'll be there tomorrow too. If anyone is interested in hooking up some trades, check out the Collector Group Trade List thread for a list of my Haves and Wants.

See you all tomorrow night!

Scott

Reaction score
We can welcome Matt, Deanna, and Joey from the Star Wars collectors group. I know they will be there!!! This meeting should be a great one!!!
-Tom

Reaction score
I think I can safely thank you all from Matt, Deanna and myself! That was alright! Giggity giggity! Thanks for bringing us around, Tom.

Reaction score
Glad you had a good time Joey!
Too bad we were a bit divided...I had no idea what was going on at the other table. Next time we'll demand to be all seated together!!!
Time to start thinking about Celebration 3 after hours parties!!!
-Tom

Reaction score
Had a great time! I'm just sorry that since so many people showed this time I didn't have the chance to chat with everyone. But it was definately good to see everyone there!

Reaction score
I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it. Things kinda came up at the last minute. And now that I'm working two jobs as well as going to school, it doesn't look good that I'll make future ones. Glad to hear everyone had a good time, though.