Jango Fett's Slave 1

Reaction score
what about a Jodo Kast one? maybe another KMart exclusive?
We *need* Boba's version first. Then they can consider other versions. They know the demand is there for that one. I'm sure the next repaint (if they did one) would be Hondo's version from the recent Clone Wars episode.

Reaction score
We *need* Boba's version first. Then they can consider other versions. They know the demand is there for that one. I'm sure the next repaint (if they did one) would be Hondo's version from the recent Clone Wars episode.
Plus we've been waiting a long time for an ESB one.

Reaction score
I like the packaging art. I was on-board to buy it but read that a vintage one was on the way? I think I'll hold out for that. So far I only have a Shadows of the Empire Slave 1, but a vintage one in the box has always been on my to-do list. I think a vintage collection one would satiate my desire, if it looks good.

Reaction score
PASS!!

They may as well bring back Action Fleet.
These are about the same size.

Reaction score
Maybe these will be profitable and they'll use the money to subsidize the next BMF. If not, then I hope they bomb.

Reaction score
These are just way too small for me.

I hope they do well enough to make money so that it can be used on real Collector scale vehicles, but not well enough for them to think these can replace it!

Reaction score
it's kinda of funny how Hasbro doesn't want to spend the $$ on tooling for certain figures, or playsets, or larger more in scale vehicles (Y-Wing) but yet these new versions of the Clone Tank, Slave 1 and Jedi Starfighter are all new tooling and molds? makes you wonder who really runs the show around there and if they are even listening to the fans anymore.

I will pick up Yoda's mini rig starfighter though.

Reaction score
it's kinda of funny how Hasbro doesn't want to spend the $$ on tooling for certain figures, or playsets, or larger more in scale vehicles (Y-Wing) but yet these new versions of the Clone Tank, Slave 1 and Jedi Starfighter are all new tooling and molds? makes you wonder who really runs the show around there and if they are even listening to the fans anymore.

I will pick up Yoda's mini rig starfighter though.
That's just it, isn't it? They had to make new molds for these. I guess they assume these will sell like hotcakes.

If they get to some cool OT stuff (Troop Transport or maybe the Hoth gun thing from those promo shots with Luke), I'd be all over them.

Reaction score
I can see why the hardcore contingent doesn't like them, but I like the idea behind them. They are less expensive and more durable for kids, as they should be. Collectors who lack a lot of space might like these to stick on a shelf.

I don't care about these because they are prequel vehicles, but I would not mind seeing them tackle some OT items this way, perhaps some Kenner mini-rigs on steroids.

Reaction score
That's just it, isn't it? They had to make new molds for these. I guess they assume these will sell like hotcakes.

If they get to some cool OT stuff (Troop Transport or maybe the Hoth gun thing from those promo shots with Luke), I'd be all over them.

I would love to see Hasbro tackle the Troop Transport or the Hoth Laser Canon from the promo shots... that would be awesome.

I can see why the hardcore contingent doesn't like them, but I like the idea behind them. They are less expensive and more durable for kids, as they should be. Collectors who lack a lot of space might like these to stick on a shelf.

I don't care about these because they are prequel vehicles, but I would not mind seeing them tackle some OT items this way, perhaps some Kenner mini-rigs on steroids.
I'm a huge fan of the mini rigs and still have the majority of my original Kenner ones from when I was a kid. I would love to see Hasbro redo these but I can also see Hasbro making both the X-Wing and TIE Fighter in smaller scales like this as well.

Reaction score
I assume that the Fighter Pod sticker is on the box because the vehicle is to scale with those rather than proper figures? :whistling:

Reaction score
I would love to see Hasbro redo these but I can also see Hasbro making both the X-Wing and TIE Fighter in smaller scales like this as well.
I agree. I think those are good candidates for the small-scale treatment as well. I could also see them trying a smaller snowspeeder or A-wing. Aside from that I think they will focus on prequel vehicles.

Reaction score
The snowspeeder needs to be of a smaller scale.The TVC one seemed too large to me. Especially when compared contextually to other ships such as the TVC Y-Wing. Everything should be in proportion since actual large scale is not likely due to high costs and space issues.

Reaction score
I agree. I think those are good candidates for the small-scale treatment as well. I could also see them trying a smaller snowspeeder or A-wing. Aside from that I think they will focus on prequel vehicles.
The sheeple who want other ships to be made in this ridiculous scale are scaring me.

GNT

Reaction score
These are for kids so now they'll be able to hold them. I'll be passing on these.

Reaction score
More like "Honey Habsro has shrunk their brains". That is really messed up. Glad I bought recently all those vehicles in their prior release.

Reaction score
The size doesn't really bother me, but I really hope we see a better selection in the next wave. I have a feeling we'll keep seeing Obi's fighter and Slave I this year though. I know ROTS will have to get something as well, but hopefully we see something from the OT as well.

Reaction score
^ i would guess waave 2 would be rots influenced. Still, i am not confinced i want this smaller scale ships

Reaction score
At first I didn't want them. They look awful and they have the tooling for proper sized vehicles from 2002 (I don't want the BS1 or Big Slave 1 included here) They were nice sizes and accurate in their moulding.

Then... Well I still didn't want them. Small ships and stuff :/

But now, with the idea of other ships which I don't own because of space reasons... Well, a few couldn't hurt right??
A RotS Jedi Starfighter or something could be nice.

Ben

Reaction score
^ i would guess waave 2 would be rots influenced. Still, i am not confinced i want this smaller scale ships
Unless I've missed something, I think they've choose aotc vehicles because they're suppose to release aotc 3D this year

Reaction score
Unless I've missed something, I think they've choose aotc vehicles because they're suppose to release aotc 3D this year
well since BOTH aotc3D and ROTS3D are due out next fall a few weeks apart, having wave2 be rots influenced, does seem possible especially if wave2 is not released right away

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aaah! I see what I missed. I didn't know that they were releasing the 2 movies consecutively in the same year. Thanks for the info :)

Reaction score
Found this @ WM up here today for $22. Not bad for a 1 figure vehicle. If Jango needs to cruise by himself he uses this one. If Boba has a play date he uses the big one! :)

Reaction score
Target DPCI is 087-06-1387, priced at $19.99. Not on planogram, so don't expect it for quite a while.