Jango Fett REPAINT

Reaction score
This is my repaint of the 12" Jango Fett (Electronic Battling) figure. Released by Hasbro in 2002. I'd love to hear your th
To see more of my work please check out my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kristancreates/
Is that the same head???

I'm not at all familiar with customising so I just couldn't believe it was the same head.

The original is barely human looking but after you paint it actually looks like Temura Morrison.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is that the same head???

I'm not at all familiar with customising so I just couldn't believe it was the same head.

The original is barely human looking but after you paint it actually looks like Temura Morrison.
Thank you so much. It is indeed the same head, just with a new paint job

Reaction score
That is absolutely amazing. WOW!!! A good paintjob is all the difference between ordinary and EXTRAORDINARY! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Please feel free to post more of your work. There's a Star Wars custom section a little further down in the main menu, you gotta post this again in there. This customs section doesn't get the same number of views (fewer here) and you can definitely have this in both areas. Because that kind of quality of painting is truly exceptional. Son of a .......that's so effing good....

Reaction score
That is absolutely amazing. WOW!!! A good paintjob is all the difference between ordinary and EXTRAORDINARY! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Please feel free to post more of your work. There's a Star Wars custom section a little further down in the main menu, you gotta post this again in there. This customs section doesn't get the same number of views (fewer here) and you can definitely have this in both areas. Because that kind of quality of painting is truly exceptional. Son of a .......that's so effing good....
Thanks for letting me know and for your kind words, I'll do that!