Jango Fett Premium Format!

Reaction score
Well it's about damn time!!! I hope that's not the pose though, looks too much like the Kotobukiya figure currently.

Reaction score
I just bought the lifesize bust to go with my MR blasters so I must have this to go with the display right?

Reaction score
I just bought the lifesize bust to go with my MR blasters so I must have this to go with the display right?
I think you must..
You will have to be incredibly patient.. there are still figures from last years "12 days" that are yet to be released. and sideshow have had incredibly ridiculous delays on quite a number of PF items over the last 3-4 months. Good luck.

Challenge.. if you stop shaving this day forward, i'll bet you'll have a beard bigger than santa claus' before this statue is shipped from sideshow.

Reaction score
Well it's about damn time!!! I hope that's not the pose though, looks too much like the Kotobukiya figure currently.
I actually love the Koto pose and the one I have fell to bits, so having the pose in a bigger polystone statue would suit me lol. My ideal pose though would be arms outstretched in front of him like he was firing his blasters at Obi-Wan.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I been waiting for this one for awhile but I'm thinking about staying with the 1/6 I have on pre-order. I'm not sure sbout the pose either, here's hoping that it's just the photo.

Reaction score
I actually love the Koto pose and the one I have fell to bits, so having the pose in a bigger polystone statue would suit me lol. My ideal pose though would be arms outstretched in front of him like he was firing his blasters at Obi-Wan.
I thought about it after saying it & it reminded me of the 1:10 scale Kotobukiya cloud city Vader, I love the simple yet elegant pose but I wish it were bigger..., Kotobukiya are finally granting my wish & making it in the 1:7 scale & I'm pleased as punch about it SO I can see your point. :) The other pose you mentioned sounds better though. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hope the Jango Fett PF is not the same as the Attakus statue I have.
I think the teaser picture they've shown will be more likely to resemble the pose, the Attakus statue is very nice though & I like the pose..., wouldn't want to get another as it's only slightly bigger in 1:4 scale compared to 1:5..., not sure yet which version of Jango they'll be making, could be different from the Attakus outfit. :)

Reaction score
I think having the poncho and a flames coming out of the backpack would be awesome! Koto did an amazing job with their statue many years ago!

Reaction score
it looks nice but I got a Arkham Batman and Deadpool Hot Toy priority. Final Payment on Wonder Woman EX PF this week!

Reaction score
I thought about it after saying it & it reminded me of the 1:10 scale Kotobukiya cloud city Vader, I love the simple yet elegant pose but I wish it were bigger..., Kotobukiya are finally granting my wish & making it in the 1:7 scale & I'm pleased as punch about it SO I can see your point. :) The other pose you mentioned sounds better though. ;)
That was actually the piece I was thinking of when I thought about how this would be a cool upgrade on the Koto Jango. :D I'm hoping we see a full reveal soon and a pre-order by Spring.

Reaction score
That was actually the piece I was thinking of when I thought about how this would be a cool upgrade on the Koto Jango. :D I'm hoping we see a full reveal soon and a pre-order by Spring.
Maybe they'll have something ready for Toy Fair (as I think that one is the next major event). :)

Reaction score
Maybe they'll have something ready for Toy Fair (as I think that one is the next major event). :)
When is Toy Fair? I really want to get a look at this piece, he's the character I've wanted to get the PF treatment since I started my collection. :D

Reaction score
When is Toy Fair? I really want to get a look at this piece, he's the character I've wanted to get the PF treatment since I started my collection. :D
It's this month in New York, 14th-17th (just looked up the dates). :)

Reaction score
It's about time Sideshow did a full reveal and announced a pre-order.

Reaction score
No jango at celebration but got to see the Fett and Vader in person and they look really good. Fett is very impressive a must have indeed.

Reaction score
I saw this Lara Croft statue and thought it would make a pretty good pose for the Jango PF.

Reaction score
This was shown during today's Sideshow Live show today on their facebook page.

Looks very different from what was originally proposed. Here are some screenshots I took of the final piece.

As well as a ROUGH side by side comparison to the recent ESB Boba PF.
"there's something familiar about this place"

Reaction score
wow, they showed the original version of this back in December of 2014. A year and a half later its ready to be previewed.

Reaction score
I'm disappointed with this, it looks like they were more interested in making a partner piece for the new Boba than a Jango PF.

Reaction score
A new PF is released and the only sounds I hear are crickets and yawns. Are ya happy, SS? Maybe ya shouldn't have raised your prices nearly 75% over the last couple of years and priced out most of the collectors who used to collect the PF line.

Reaction score
The pricing is getting a little ridiculous... $499 for a first order stormtrooper?!?!

Reaction score
The Jango looks fine but I am very disappointed it is not a separate 1:4 scale figure.

It seems that everything has to be tied to the OT for it to sell...smh

Reaction score
Looks great! The price tag is just too much. Even with the free shipping and double rewards I just can't afford this stuff anymore.

Reaction score
I passed on Jango too..
To much stuff on flex payment already..
Today my credit card got charged $475.00 in monthly flex payments..
And I still got a couple of flex payments on the 10th and 15th:'(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Boba is fantastic but there's something about this Jango that just isn't doing it for me. It just seems all wrong and I don't know why.

Reaction score
If you want a 1/4 Jango Fett no other one might get made. Just XM, Iron Studios, SSC have 1/4 license. XM may not make anymore SW, IS could do one I guess and SSC has made the one they are going to make.

Last edited: