Jango Fett Mini Bust

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Jango Fett Minibust. The magnet holds the Helmet in place securely, but it fits loosely. Some of the more recently produced mini bust with magnetic heads I own fit tighter. I was wondering if it was because this was an earlier produced Mini Bust? Has any one else owned a Jango Fett Mini Bust and experienced this? Or is mine damaged? Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• IMG_8573.JPG
    IMG_8573.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
Reaction score
I've never had that issue with mine and I bought it directly from GG when it first came out. Some magnetized parts on mini busts do better than others, some have stronger magnets. For instance my Squad Leader Sandtrooper mini bust has a very weak magnet holding the arm with the rifle. As long as you remember to pull out the part and set it aside to stop it from falling down and possibly breaking before dusting off the bust or shelf, you should be fine.

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Jango Fett Minibust. The magnet holds the Helmet in place securely, but it fits loosely. Some of the more recently produced mini bust with magnetic heads I own fit tighter. I was wondering if it was because this was an earlier produced Mini Bust? Has any one else owned a Jango Fett Mini Bust and experienced this? Or is mine damaged? Thanks in advance...
Just curious, does the other head also fit loosely? I display this bust with his face showing (not the helmet) and it has a very tight fit and strong magnet.

Reaction score
Both my portraits fit nicely. I was the second owner but the bust was sealed when it arrived to me so I was the first to open/display.

I was almost expecting a new announcement for AOTC 40th and now I'm sad.