Jango Fett - Gaming Greats

Reaction score
He looks short and tubby.
he is the same Hight as Boba Fett and other BS's, same figure from the original TBS but better paint applications and new photo real face, looks much better, pictures over at YakFace.

Reaction score
Glad we are getting Jango, I had been recently scouring eBay for one and he was going for about $40 - $50
Only ever saw him once or twice when he was originally released and regretted passing on him ever since

Reaction score
Hopefully they are taking in store orders, don't feel like tacking a shipping cost onto the already marked up figure that im buying either way.

Reaction score
he is the same Hight as Boba Fett and other BS's, same figure from the original TBS but better paint applications and new photo real face, looks much better, pictures over at YakFace.
Not doubting the improved paint finish, but in those pictures he looks out of proportion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hopefully they are taking in store orders, don't feel like tacking a shipping cost onto the already marked up figure that im buying either way.
no he's not!!
I was going to go into my closest store on my lunch break and pre-order there to save on shipping as well but yeah, looks like that's not happening now. I will just have to wait until they actually hit shelves now it looks like.

Edit - nevermind, popped back up and just went ahead and ordered two for free shipping. Figure I can always sell him or offer him as trade bait

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had success when I posted earlier and pasted the link. Looks to be going in/out of pre-order.

Reaction score
At first I kind of wished they'd done a solid helmet. I just prefer the aesthetics of them to removable. But with the face-printing I've changed my stance on it. I've had my eyes open casually for an affordable Jango for a while so I'll probably grab him.

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
Nice. I missed that it came with his first jetpack. Might need to pick him up after all, just to compare to my custom one

At first I kind of wished they'd done a solid helmet. I just prefer the aesthetics of them to removable. But with the face-printing I've changed my stance on it. I've had my eyes open casually for an affordable Jango for a while so I'll probably grab him.
Seeing that he has his Kamino pack, it would've been nice if they at least got rid of the helmet's dent. We'd be able to display him as "Before" and "After" Kenobi fought him

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not doubting the improved paint finish, but in those pictures he looks out of proportion.
I’ve said before he looks bulky and I’ve gotten flack about it. I think it’s the hips that are the main culprit. That said this version looks better than the original and the Figuarts Jango is a disaster so I may pick him up. I always hoped Mafex would have made a version but it seems highly unlikely at this point.

Reaction score
I don't know about this one. Yes, the figure now has a photoreal face. But I actually like the Black Series 6" Jango Fett figure. I kind of view the Gaming Greats 6" Jango Jett as a sort of low priority repaint.

I consider The Gamestop 6" Jedi Revan as a different figure because the 6" Darth Revan was a Dark Lord of the Sith. Also, both the 6" Stormtrooper Commander and 6" Shadow Stormtrooper figures have never been released in the line until now. So I kind of felt the need to buy those figures.

I may have to pass on the Gamestop 6" Jango.

Reaction score
I’ve said before he looks bulky and I’ve gotten flack about it. I think it’s the hips that are the main culprit. That said this version looks better than the original and the Figuarts Jango is a disaster so I may pick him up. I always hoped Mafex would have made a version but it seems highly unlikely at this point.
True. We can write off Mafex for now. Unless there's a film or series during the same time or a cult demand, Mafex shy's away from such figures.

I agree about the hips. But the torso area looks too bulky / tubby.

Reaction score
I don't know about this one. Yes, the figure now has a photoreal face. But I actually like the Black Series 6" Jango Fett figure. I kind of view the Gaming Greats 6" Jango Jett as a sort of low priority repaint.

I consider The Gamestop 6" Jedi Revan as a different figure because the 6" Darth Revan was a Dark Lord of the Sith. Also, both the 6" Stormtrooper Commander and 6" Shadow Stormtrooper figures have never been released in the line until now. So I kind of felt the need to buy those figures.

I would be in the same boat if I had the original release, especially since he will be displayed helmet on.

Reaction score
I appreciate the updated face but I would never have Jango unmasked on my shelf. Wish they had done alternate heads so you don't need to worry about his chin sticking out in some poses, or his nose pushing up against the inside of the helmet.

The Kamino jetpack is a nice touch though, just probably not enough to get me to double dip.

Reaction score
I don’t know about the face yet, Rex looks better to me.

Reaction score
I just got done pre-ordering from my local Gamestop. Took the guy a minute to find it, it's not listed under "SW BL" like the other Black Series figures. If you go this route, be sure to tell them to look under "Gaming Greats". He said they should be receiving them on 15 September.

Like others, I was kind of on the fence but, this one is basically the Coruscant/Kamino version, whereas the first release is the Geonosis version...so I justified it to myself that way ;) Plus, it will be great to have one that I can proudly display without the helmet...that first one is pretty...I don't know.

Reaction score
QUOTE="parintachin73, post: 20283908, member: 25235"]
[/QUOTE]
he does look bulky to me, always has even on the 3.75" figures. I thought that it had something to do with them sculpting it based on the CGI version of him?

I kind of feel the same way. although I never got the first version so this would be cheaper to get. If i already had Jango this would be a straight pass on an unneeded repack. Sculpt improvement and new Jet pack aside. I guess that alone makes this an all new figure in their eyes, thus no need to release non armored version. lol

That all said I'm still on the fence as to buy him or not, not fan of paying shipping for one figure. And GS never has enough of what i want to combine.