Jango Fett - #57

Reaction score
Re: Jango Fett w/Poncho

KillerVole said:
I've seen three of this guy now. He doesn't sell half as quickly as I'd expected, in fact, he seems to hang around longer than the droideka. Not that that's a bad thing....

By the way, awesome pictures coybrafett! Where are those blue flames from? The preview clone trooper?
Yeah, they are from the preview clone. The jetpack is from young boba, but it fits rather loose.

Reaction score

I finally saw this figure for the very first time....other than the helmet not fitting at all (Hey Cody pinhead - I have uses for you now!!!), this is a very cool figure. I think the armor is very well done, and this is the how General Veers' armor should have been.

Very cool fig and worth the wait. I love the detail in the belt and holster area!

Good job, Hasbro!!!

Reaction score

He's up at hts if anyone's interested (together with McRebel and a ton of other figures)

Reaction score

sotra said:
He's up at hts if anyone's interested (together with McRebel and a ton of other figures)

Thanks for the update. I got the McRebel! Now if only I could find the McHan...

Reaction score

Picked up jango today..and I can't figure out how to get the poncho off...grrr...going to take a while I can see.

Sev

Reaction score

I finally picked up this figure from HTS and reviewed it and I think it's my favorite of the wave. It's a really good figure!

Reaction score

Eep! This thread is old ... but I have been searching every where for this figure. I have never seen it at retail period. I never bought a Jango figure believe it or not. I got one in a BP this year but that was not a great Jango figure. It's head comes off and has a magnet in it. So I really wanted this one here. I feared all of the armor would just fall off if you breathed on it. But it sounds like it works fine. I can't wait to run across him and Padme. All of you talk of those two peg warming. I go to 15 stores for three months straight and never see one.

New stuff is coming out now. I may never see one. I may have to ebay both of them. Kinda makes me mad to have to ebay two figures people say are peg warmers.
frown.gif

Reaction score

DarkRaven said:
Eep! This thread is old ... but I have been searching every where for this figure. I have never seen it at retail period. I never bought a Jango figure believe it or not. I got one in a BP this year but that was not a great Jango figure. It's head comes off and has a magnet in it. So I really wanted this one here. I feared all of the armor would just fall off if you breathed on it. But it sounds like it works fine. I can't wait to run across him and Padme. All of you talk of those two peg warming. I go to 15 stores for three months straight and never see one.

New stuff is coming out now. I may never see one. I may have to ebay both of them. Kinda makes me mad to have to ebay two figures people say are peg warmers.
frown.gif
Go to Hasbrotoyshop.com and use the disc10 code for a 10%discount. They have jango (best figure of 07 IMO) and padme. You might as well pick up some other figures while you are there. If you load your cart full enough, between shipping and the discount you will average just less than what you would pay at retail.

Reaction score

coybrafett said:
Go to Hasbrotoyshop.com and use the disc10 code for a 10%discount. They have jango (best figure of 07 IMO) and padme. You might as well pick up some other figures while you are there. If you load your cart full enough, between shipping and the discount you will average just less than what you would pay at retail.

Thanks for the suggestion. I just may do that.

Reaction score

Love this fig even with the presence of the New EVO version.

Reaction score
Added some cabinetry to Jango’s apartment 😀

Taun We: Jango, welcome back. Was your trip productive?
Jango Fett: Fairly.
Taun We: This is Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. He's come to check on our progress.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Your clones are very impressive. You must be very proud.
Jango Fett: I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.

92460ACB-3CB1-470B-9A17-7D9561E1EA95.jpeg