Jaina Solo X-Wing Pilot Bishoujo Statue

Reaction score
No body have seen the new project of kotobukiya the Jaina Solo X-Wing Pilot Bishoujo Statue.

1.jpg

what do you think about it ?

Reaction score
Bishoujo statues are not my thing. I think Jaina's a great character choice, but I would probably pass on her in this scale due to space.

It is nice to see something really different. I guess it would be smart not to re-hash the same character statues that have been done to death.

Reaction score
Hoping Juno isn't too far behind. Can't even imagine how a bishoujo Slave Leia would look like.

Reaction score
Bishoujo - literally "beautiful young girl", is a Japanese term used to refer to young and pretty girls, usually below university age.

Reaction score
wow pretty neat..would like to see some finalized photos but I do dig Koto's Bishoujo line

Reaction score
Hope to see Mara Jade, Leia, Padme, Aayla, Shaak Ti, Juno...man there are a lot of good choices.
smile.gif

Reaction score
I noticed when looking through the 2012 toy fair Kotobukiya pictures on their stand that they aren't too sure themselves when this figure will be made?!? On the $59.99 price tag it says the figure will be out in the 3rd quarter of 2012 but on the picture it says it'll be available in the 4th quarter of 2012??? lol ;) Something else I am wondering about..., is this character supposed to be a child rather than an adult??? The reason I'm wondering is because of Kotobukiya's price tag, $59.99 for a 1/7 scale figure seems rather cheap when others they've made are selling for $99.99 or $129.99..., so I thought maybe she'd be a tad on the short side (a bit like Yoda, only a bit taller..., obviously).

LINK: Rebelscum.com:2012 International Toy Fair

Last edited:
Reaction score
The price sounds 1/10 scale ($59.99) but as it said it's 1/7 scale in the promo picture I wondered if this was maybe a short teenager character rather than a fully grown woman..., it just seems cheap to me, then again it's an expanded universe character so maybe it's not very popular BUT if that's the case then WHY make it??? :\

Reaction score
I am assuming it will be in the 1/7 scale... I say that because at my LCS they have the Ghostbuster Bishoujo statue and it look to be in that scale and it would just be logical that it be the same scale. Also, I would assume it is in the same scale as the Marvel and DC Bishoujo statues.....

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought the Marvel and DC Bishoujo statues/figures were in the 1/10 scale range??? I can see I'm going to have to hunt around & look them all up..., see if these are made in both scale ranges (only interested in the Star Wars line so don't really pay much attention to the other stuff Kotobukiya make)!?!

Reaction score
I might pick up Jaina... but then I'll be inclined to pick up more EU figures, should they release them.

Reaction score
I might pick up Jaina... but then I'll be inclined to pick up more EU figures, should they release them.

I'd like them to make a 1/7 scale Blackhole Stormtrooper..., that's probably my favorite expanded universe character. Wouldn't mind seeing a few of the other Darth's though i.e. Talon, Revan & Malgus. :)

Reaction score
The Blackhole Stormtrooper is okay... I think I would like a 1/7 Darth Revan, Malak, or Bane (without Orbalisk skin). I have yet to dive more than 5 books into the EU, along with Knights of the Old Republic. More than anything, though, I would like to see a vehicle line. I think Koto could do a nice AT-AT, AT-ST, or Star Destroyer.

Reaction score
Yes, I think your right there..., I was rather impressed by the X-Wing Fighter they made. Unfortunately as it isn't part of my focus I passed on the chance to buy it (more than once) but I still like it. I'd definately buy an AT AT, AT ST, Star Destroyer or a Tie Fighter if they were to make them though. :)

Reaction score
I've been tempted several times to get the X-Wing because the pictures alone look awesome... but the price tag has drawn me away.

Reaction score
Yes, it's a bit pricy really isn't it!!! :| Alot of work probably went into making it though so I guess it's understandible..., any new vehicles they make would be equally expensive I would expect.

Reaction score
I think the price would depend on the intricacy of the model. I wouldn't mind a simple AT-AT as long as the exterior is accurate.

Reaction score
I'd like an AT AT too..., I've been tempted to get the new Hasbro deluxe one that's coming out soon, it's £135.00 though BUT it's over 24 inches high, 28 inches long & 12 inches wide, you also get a 3.75 inch AT AT Driver & a speed bike with it SO that's not only alot of AT AT for your money, you also get a couple of nice extra's too!!! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I always hoped Koto will continue the ship line with an AT-AT. I have the Master Replicas Studio Scale version, but I would like a smaller AT-AT, especially since another company (Code 3) wanted to make one and never got to...

Reaction score
I really like Code 3's AT-ST. It's hard to find and I've only seen it once on eBay for quite a bit of $$... I think it was around $300.