Jabba's Skiff Guards 3 Pack

Reaction score
I was going to open up a bunch of Carded figures but this has me thinking I should wait. We might see alot of re-releases. I got kithaba back in the original TVC run days, hoping they bring back the Kenner Nikto because I missed that one.

Reaction score
Having most of those pre-TVC figures loose already, those vintage carded/boxed offerings are really icing on the cake. I get to fill up the Barge with earlier releases and getting nicely repacked/reboxed versions to put back in the cabinets.

Reaction score
I was just thinking the same thing about opening the BS ones, and keeping these carded!
Having most of those pre-TVC figures loose already, those vintage carded/boxed offerings are really icing on the cake. I get to fill up the Barge with earlier releases and getting nicely repacked/reboxed versions to put back in the cabinets.

Reaction score
Brock being my favorite Skiff Guard; I'll go for this pack if I find it. Now his previous, single release had two weapons; a gun and the bladed weapon; but all I'm seeing of the three-pack version is the melee weapon. Did they scrap the gun this time around or am I just not seeing it?

Reaction score
Very happy to finally get Vedain! Not completely thrilled with the repacks, but they're still good choices. Although I think Nysad would have been far better than Vizam. I do hope these won't be the only sets, there's another skiff to populate.

Reaction score
Great!
I only recently realised I'd never bought the newer Vizam so this a 2 out of 3 for me. I'll sell my loose Doallyn before too many collectors realise he's coming again and hopefully he'll pay for the set!

Reaction score
I am simultaneously excited and peeved. A familiar feeling with this line. I love love love getting a new Skiff Guard, but I don't love that he's a kitbash, and I don't love the idea of buying those two again just to get him.

Reaction score
Of course Brock Starsher gets rereleased literally a few days after I bought one. Oof

I’m surprised they didn’t rerelease the brown vest Weequay in this set, considering Vizam isn’t too outrageously priced.

Reaction score
A Boshek helmet on a Bossk body kind of thing! I’ll try to think of some...
I've been after that ktibash ever since the new Bossk came out! Which feels like it's been 15 years already...

Hasbro doesn't even need to do the research for kitbashing. They just need to ask for ideas. I'm pretty sure someone here has already compiled a long list of Kitbashed figures.
Agreed, there are plenty of knowledgeable customizers who could share their recipes. If by some chance they don't have people who can scour the vast catalog of figures. However, the hitch with these placns it that fact hasbro doen't make the figure the same as they did. So it's not like to could kitbash a recent figure with one from 12.

Reaction score
I think the pack is great. Vedain is something new and Brock Starsher was fairly scarce. I only got one because I preordered that wave. I wanted to get a second, so this pack works nicely.

Reaction score
With Brock coming in this set, I went ahead and ordered an extra Bane Malar to put Brock’s head on to make the Guard that Chewy slammed against the wall. Up to this point, that was one custom too expensive to make. Can’t wait for this set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I was happy to throw my $$ at this but would have preferred NYSAD instead of Vizam. How about another 3 pack with Nysad, and a kitbash of the gun-wielding Weequay who pops out of the Barge shutters? Repaint Kithaba with the Barada deco and it’s money in the bank for Hasbro!

Reaction score
I prefer that 1999 Barada over the far more recent Kithaba. Better proportions.

Reaction score
This may have been answered already...but I’ve only seen loose shots posted. Are these three carded, or in something like the old Cinema Scenes?

Reaction score
I’m usually pretty good at recognizing kitbash pieces but I haven’t owned most of the skiff guard figures. Vedain is a kitbash. Who does his parts come from. Arms from Nikto skiff guard? Where does the rest of him come from.

Reaction score
I think the parts that need to be new are new. I don't recognise the headwear or the chest from anywhere else. I think the legs might be from the Weequay who shoves Luke off the ramp.

Reaction score
I wonder if they'll consider doing the Vintage 3 pack style packaging that Target had for its exclusives for a while. That would be outstanding.

Reaction score
Those being released as TVC, i believe we'll get the same style used in the past and lately with the Aphra/000/BT exclusive.

Reaction score
Ok, I know this was slightly discussed above, but with everything else in between, I couldn’t come up with an exact answer......so 2 questions actually:
1)Is the white outfitted figure w/small helmet(who was released as #27 in the orange 3.75 Black Series named simply “Jabba’s Skiff Guard”) a visible character on the Barge, either of the skiffs, or at Jabba’s Palace? If so, where exactly?
2)Was there some other dude somewhere in a similar outfit & helmet (also, are we talking “similar”, or are we talking “exact”?) on either the Barge, one of the skiffs, or at the Palace? And if so—where exactly?

I suppose that’s a few more than just “two” questions, but thank you to anyone who can help clear that up.

Reaction score
Ok, I know this was slightly discussed above, but with everything else in between, I couldn’t come up with an exact answer......so 2 questions actually:
1)Is the white outfitted figure w/small helmet(who was released as #27 in the orange 3.75 Black Series named simply “Jabba’s Skiff Guard”) a visible character on the Barge, either of the skiffs, or at Jabba’s Palace? If so, where exactly?
2)Was there some other dude somewhere in a similar outfit & helmet (also, are we talking “similar”, or are we talking “exact”?) on either the Barge, one of the skiffs, or at the Palace? And if so—where exactly?

I suppose that’s a few more than just “two” questions, but thank you to anyone who can help clear that up.

Reaction score
1) Yes. This character is named Brock Starsher. He's visible at the bow of the second (i.e. non-prisoner) skiff.

2) Outfit, no. Helmet, yes. Doallyn, whom Chewbacca pushes down the stairs at Jabba's palace, wears the same helmet with a black costume that might be the one worn by Bane Malar.

Reaction score
My 1st assumption was that they would be TVC Special Action Figure packs like the recently released Dr. Aphra and droids set but I've also heard they're carded : /

Last edited:
Reaction score
1) Yes. This character is named Brock Starsher. He's visible at the bow of the second (i.e. non-prisoner) skiff.

2) Outfit, no. Helmet, yes. Doallyn, whom Chewbacca pushes down the stairs at Jabba's palace, wears the same helmet with a black costume that might be the one worn by Bane Malar.
Yep. Loads of people have combined the two figures of Bane and Starsher to make Doallyn (including me).

Reaction score
Yep. Loads of people have combined the two figures of Bane and Starsher to make Doallyn (including me).
That's probably what I'll being doping with the extra Bane I have once I get this. I've been wanting to do that for years, but only found one Brock when it came out.
T

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
As will I... but what can be done with the rest of Starsher? Is there any OT character that has a similar suit in a different color maybe? I don't think I've seen any before.

Reaction score
Put Bane's head on Starsher body and he can quite easily be a Cantina backgrounder.

Reaction score
As I already have two of these, I'm pretty hard pressed to place a pre order for this set. Basically $40 for ONE new figure. Maybe I can get the one new figure online down the road.

Speaking of getting figures online, especially from Asian sellers, anyone know what happened to Viperskingdom on ebay?

Reaction score
Couple of quick questions:

Where did was Mr V. Dain seen? Palace? Barge? Skiff(if so, which)?

Besides online, does this set supposedly have any ultimate brick-and-mortar destinations?

Much thanks to whoever can help.

Reaction score
I'd rather they had put new three new characters in the set, but I am not too upset with repeats. I'll just put the extras into Jabba's Palace and keep the others on the skiffs.

Reaction score
Couple of quick questions:

Where did was Mr V. Dain seen? Palace? Barge? Skiff(if so, which)?

Besides online, does this set supposedly have any ultimate brick-and-mortar destinations?

Much thanks to whoever can help.
Vedain pilots the prisoner skiff. He fights with Lando and falls into the sarlacc.

Reaction score
What month is this set being released? Dorkside and EE say July, but Pulse says September 1st. I'm hoping Pulse is wrong.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ive asked twice before...are these guys on Vintage cards, or just packed into the box? Haven’t really seen any packaging shots.

Reaction score
This being a 3-pack, they will most likely be in a window box similar to the late Aphra/000/BT-1 3-Pack.