Jabba's Palace Diorama

Reaction score
Bonjour, je viens de tomber sur votre page et je suis halluciné par autant de travail. Superbe

Reaction score
I just came across this for the first time and read every post. Breathtakingly beautiful. Your talent and dedication to movie accuracy is incredible. I hope all is well and we hear from you soon!

Reaction score
Thanks you very much globinours & GuardsOnCards for your encouraging comments.
Thank you very much Utinniii for solving my problem with displaying photos of my posts. I am very grateful to you.

I have completed the second cave room where Luke tries to escape the Rancor Monster.
I took a long time to sculpt the rock as faithfully as possible.
The door and the 2 electrical switches seen in the film were made and printed with my 3D printer. I also placed the leds for the lights.
Now, I will be able to finish the large cave room and dress up the entire diorama. I think I'll stop there for this Jabba Palace diorama and not make any other parts.

1-Rancor Pit.jpg
2-1-Rancor pit button.jpg
2-Rancor pit button.jpg
3-Rancor pit.jpg
4-1-Rancor Screen Capture.jpg
4-Rancor pit.jpg
5-Rancor pit.jpg
Thanks for looking

Reaction score
Yeah, glad to see an update and it's another really great one, holy cow, that's fantastic!

Reaction score
Jess, what wonderful work! I feel like I could just walk right in the place, the lighting really does an inviting effect!

Reaction score
The thread is worth going back & reading just for the engineering comments. truly appreciate this fine work of art.

Maybe I can get my lazy *** off the ground & go back to work on my Jabba palace. :)

Reaction score
The rust on the door is soooooooo good. I need a tetanus shot just from looking at it.