Jabba's palace Customizing challange

Reaction score
Was just curious to see out of all the customizers on the forums which one has created the most Characters from Jabba's palace that are shown in the movie. There could even be somewhat of a contest (If enough entries come in a Prize will be awarded). It could be based on some sort of points system.
It could be graded on:
How many:
Accuracy of customs to movie: ( if you could provide stills from movie for each custom that would be great)
If maker of customs has diorama to match:
Misc( other stuff that I will think of in the future):

So if anyone is interested or would just like to show off GREAT!

Reaction score
Was just curious to see out of all the customizers on the forums which one has created the most Characters from Jabba's palace that are shown in the movie. There could even be somewhat of a contest (If enough entries come in a Prize will be awarded). It could be based on some sort of points system.
It could be graded on:
How many:
Accuracy of customs to movie: ( if you could provide stills from movie for each custom that would be great)
If maker of customs has diorama to match:
Misc( other stuff that I will think of in the future):

So if anyone is interested or would just like to show off GREAT!
Hi there, Rebelscum doesnt have contests per say, but if you'd like to sponsor one, you'll need permission from someone on the Mod / Admin team if prizes are involved. If its just for fun (no prizes) - by all means, get it started. I would highly recommend Yakfinities over at Yakface.com though - I try to be involved with each challenge they have.

Reaction score
Well thanks for the heads up on not being able to give ut prizes, so I guess I will have to hope the Yakfinities picks up this contest so I can see all the participants. Was just in it all for curiosity, really wanted to see which customizer had put forth most work to attempt to complete their jabba's palace

Reaction score
Superdurge, have you not scrolled down just a bit to see my thread, "Luke Sprywalkers Jabba's Palace project"? I have been working overtime on my Palace and the figures. They will all be on display at C6.

Reaction score
Sprywalker, I have seen your work and your project had made me wanna see if anyone else had put as much work forth

Reaction score
Now, this is what I would like for us to see coming out in vintage packaging next year. ROTJ Sets! With a ne larger skiff to hold them all boxed like the current Kmart AT-ST!

Reaction score
Hi
Just say that you´re work it´s amazing and ask how I enjoy your pics properly