Jabba's Palace Adventure Set w/Han (Carbonite) & Ree-Yees

bac

Reaction score
Yes, I have already done that. I can't wait for $24.99! It seems over produced like most Hasbro products now.
Hasbro made their money as Walmart put in the large orders for the holiday. The first batches totally selling through likely mitigated much of the risk. Even on deep clearance Walmart is probably coming out ahead.

Reaction score
I got an extra set for the carded figures
Yes, I have already done that. I can't wait for $24.99! It seems over produced like most Hasbro products now.
Not to sound like a jerk but how is it there is always criticism? Either they didn't think of the collector and didn't make enough or they over produced it. Be glad a good majority(those who showed patients) were able to get it at the original retail price. I paid full price and I'm ok with that. This chapter is closed.

Reaction score
I got an extra set for the carded figures

Not to sound like a jerk but how is it there is always criticism? Either they didn't think of the collector and didn't make enough or they over produced it. Be glad a good majority(those who showed patients) were able to get it at the original retail price. I paid full price and I'm ok with that. This chapter is closed.

I bought two at full price. Kept the figures from the second set, and was able to sell the rest for roughly half what I paid. Would it have been nice to know a few months later I could get it cheaper? Sure. But I'm not upset with myself for supporting the line.

Reaction score
So now that everyone who wanted one has had a chance to get in on it, I assume nobody cares if scalpers jump in on the $29.99 price and pack their closets.

It's usually the same formula with S.W. toys ... Hot and hard to find in the beginning ... they resurface in what many people assume as over produced and prices are slashed ... and years later, collectors are paying 10 to 20 times for what they could have had at the clearance price

I picked up a few more, and will continue to do so if they keep lowering the price. If they release future similar pieces, the interest for these will only gain, as new collectors will emerge trying to find what they missed out on.