Jabba's Palace Adventure Set w/Han (Carbonite) & Ree-Yees

Reaction score
Yeah the POTJ Porkins is way better - the updated version is actually Steve Sansweet. The TVC line could use a dash of that great character diversity to come out of lines like POTJ. I wish this set featured a retooled alien, even something simple would go a long way, though Ree Yees remains one of my favorite OT aliens, but this version was lacking with that headsculpt.
Indeed - although I didn't collect that era of figures (I came back into collecting with the VOTC and Legacy Collection stuff) they had awesome character diversity. I think it's about time TVC starts picking some of them to redo, there are plenty of choices and great candidates.

Reaction score
While the same alien was done in the PotF2 line, Shasa Tiel has still never been done before. Hope Shasa debuts in the VC in the next 3 years!
Hasbro be like Sasha Who? :grin:

I'd definitely love Shasa and anew Tessek. Pretty much down for any unmade Alien, or update to their older figures. And we still need a proper Bespin Lando, ANH Leia & Luke. Honestly there's just too many to list. I don't like reading walls of text anymore than the next person. lol

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder - but I almost don't count that figure because he was way too thin to be Porkins - he was Porkins' thinner, younger brother - LOL. The POTJ figure was much more screen-accurate.
Yeah the POTJ Porkins is way better....
Agreed. Which is why I never got the newer one, and still use the POTJ version.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It said half a dozen when I spotted it. Though if you scroll down, you may have a local pickup option if a store has them in stock.

Reaction score
the market is now saturated. everywhere I have been, there has been at least 5 cases worth ( 10 pieces) minimum per store. doubt you will see anyone paying more. then 60 for them

Reaction score
the market is now saturated. everywhere I have been, there has been at least 5 cases worth ( 10 pieces) minimum per store. doubt you will see anyone paying more. then 60 for them
The market is clearly NOT saturated in my area. 15 stores come up on brickseek, and all of them show OUT OF STOCK.

Reaction score
Absolutely incorrect. I have never seen any of these sets @ my local Wal-mart, nor any indication that they have ever been there (no shelf tag, etc.) Just because some areas are getting them doesn't mean every area has them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its the great fallacy of distribution - my area has a bunch, so they're also available everywhere - nope - not even close.

Reaction score
2 of my Walmarts have the tags on the shelves for them, but I've never seen them on the shelf space. I was lucky enough to get one online last week. Basically have had the product page open in the tabs on my phone for like over a month now and I just checked it every time I was using Safari. Lucked out one day.

Reaction score
I tried to place an order and I get a message that the item can't be delivered to or picked up at in my zip code even though it allowed me to select a store for pickup. :mad:

Reaction score
I saw 3 at my local Walmart as well as a sith trooper and death trooper. I passed as I have all of that but I did stock up on the markdown Halloween candy.

Reaction score
saw at least 3 sealed cases on a skid at a local WM, but yet still NO TVC restock

Reaction score
^ I say "restock" only because a friend of mine told me on TFF that a fellow collector in our area found a case at this wm that night. I personally did not see any remnants at this store

Reaction score
Absatively, I don't think Walmart Canada gets the exclusives (at least I've never seen them).
I remember Zellers here in Canada used to get all the Target exclusives. That’s how I got the landspeeder and multiple of the 3 packs back then. I don’t necessarily remember what Target Canada had though after they replaced Zellers.

Reaction score
Anyone ordered this from Darkside Toys in the UK? My PO is still unfulfilled and I can't seem to get an update from them.

Reaction score
Anyone ordered this from Darkside Toys in the UK? My PO is still unfulfilled and I can't seem to get an update from them.
I ordered one from them too (because I assumed it wasn't coming to Canada). It was supposed to be in stock in June, but nothing has shipped and they haven't sent any updates. I've been trying to get a response from them for well over a month but they never respond.
I'm very frustrated with them. I'll try to contact them one more time, but if I don't get a response I'll call my credit card company and see if I can get my money back.

Reaction score
Up until yesterday, this had been MIA so far at the six WMs I check regularly & on Brickseek, but finally saw a single one on the shelf. Coincidentally, I had just hurried and ordered one on the website the other day when it came back in stock. Seeing as how quickly it sold out previously I'm a bit surprised to see it's still in stock. I guess I was worried for no reason.

Reaction score
Finally got one of these excellent Jabba's Palace sets @ Wally world. After the fiasco that happened re: this set this past Spring, I wasn't sure it was ever going to be easy to find. So, it was nice to finally be able to get this for retail price.

Nice set. Though this is just a "backdrop" from Jabba's Palace, the detail is fantastic & it will look especially great with Jabba & his retinue set up in front of this.

The two figures that came with this are nice as well. Though I would have preferred a bigger set (more of the wall, a portion of the floor, etc.) instead of the two figures, it's obvious that these were included here as a draw for collectors who may otherwise not have wanted this.

I could be wrong about this, but I suspect this set will not go on clearance, and will probably sell through. This is a highly desired set amongst collectors, and stores don't seem to be getting that many of these to begin with. Also, with the holidays right around the corner - I have a feeling non-collectors will be getting these as gifts, etc.

Reaction score
There are no walmarts in my area, but I found myself far afield today and stopped into one.

They had six sets on the shelf.

Don't know if that's a good or a bad sign. But at least I'm glad the ebay prices have plummeted to help those who can't get one through traditional means.

Reaction score
There are no walmarts in my area, but I found myself far afield today and stopped into one.

They had six sets on the shelf.

Don't know if that's a good or a bad sign. But at least I'm glad the ebay prices have plummeted to help those who can't get one through traditional means.

I think it's a good sign. As long as those same 6 sets aren't still on the shelves after Xmas then it is a good thing. I'm glad people are finally getting a fair chance to get it in stores now.

Reaction score
Yes, I hope this great Jabba's Palace set sells through - without going on clearance. If so, this will hopefully increase the chances of great sets like this continuing to be produced by Hasbro.

Reaction score
I ordered one from them too (because I assumed it wasn't coming to Canada). It was supposed to be in stock in June, but nothing has shipped and they haven't sent any updates. I've been trying to get a response from them for well over a month but they never respond.
I'm very frustrated with them. I'll try to contact them one more time, but if I don't get a response I'll call my credit card company and see if I can get my money back.
Sadly there has been more than a few issues with this company. I had two VC Hovertank pilots on order with them for what felt like an eternity, I e-mailed them and got told they would be in stock at the end of the month, this came and went. I went into their Facebook page to see they had a photo of their stand at a comic con in the UK, what do I see in plentiful supply? The Hovertank pilot! To say I was unimpressed was an understatement. After being fobbed off yet again, I demanded my money back and vowed never to use again! I would suggest you do likewise.